Shojaei Highlights today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shojaei Highlights today?

Guys i would love to see Masouds actions again. Would someone maybe make a highlight video of him? Must include those 2 or 3 nutmegs in first half and the gol kuchik dribblings in 2nd half.
    I know Masoud fucks up lot of times but i still love the guy and it makes me so damn proud when i see him bringing our unique irooni technique to the field Especially now that the great wizard has retired.
    You could see the swedes were a bit careful in attacking him in those last 20 minutes haha.
    Bless him

Definitely our best player today together with Vahid Amiri.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Definitely our best player today together with Vahid Amiri.
      Only two who really stood out today! Some players also did some nice turn overs, and tackles.

Comment

Where all the Shojaei haters at that wanted him out of the team two years ago?

If somebody could compile highlights from Shojaei today that'd be awesome. Especially if CQ leaves we'd need need to add it to our memorabilia to help us endure the dark future we'd face with his departure.

Comment

Montazeri did some amazing moves in attacks too. Not much in defense though

Comment

Originally posted by majidmir View Post
            Montazeri did some amazing moves in attacks too. Not much in defense though
            That's probably who I meant, he was secure on moving forward.

Comment

Shojaei played very good today, I'm proud of him, damesh garm!

Comment

We needed him today! Just miss this guy...

Comment

By the way some members maybe dont know this, but even in the Fifa matches, where they always rated our players shity, in last years match when Masoud played for Las Palmas, his ball control and dribbling skills were rated close to 90. He was amongst the 20 most skillfull players in the whole game

Comment

If he was a tad bit faster, my god he would be real lethal....

Comment

By the way who remembers the goal where he dribbled through 3 or 4 players in Copa del Rey? Cant find it on youtube.. ?

Comment

Originally posted by iiiiiiiran View Post
                        By the way who remembers the goal where he dribbled through 3 or 4 players in Copa del Rey? Cant find it on youtube.. ?
                        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCFy4RWgl4g

Comment

Bacheha im bumping this thread because im dying for a video
                          Come on we got so many talented guys here

Comment

Working...
                          X