Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ferdowsipour ridicules Irib's censorship during Sweden vs Iran match

https://pdlvimeocdn-a.akamaihd.net/8...bcd400a3d55b63

An error occurred while processing your request.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Unwatchable. There is no such thing as HD quality with their B.S. feed. they cut out to some B.S. replay when Ibra was about to do that Scissor kick.

With all the S.O.K flags everywhere, i was surprised they didn't pull the crap of losing signal for rest of the game.

BTW Ferdosipour basically blamed it on the Swedish TV. Not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by ArminSh View Post
        Unwatchable. There is no such thing as HD quality with their B.S. feed. they cut out to some B.S. replay when Ibra was about to do that Scissor kick.

With all the S.O.K flags everywhere, i was surprised they didn't pull the crap of losing signal for rest of the game.

BTW Ferdosipour basically blamed it on the Swedish TV. Not surprised.
        therefore I watched the match on Swedish TV and enjoyed the Swedish lumberjack girls
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Ferdowsipour is the brother of censorship himself.

Comment

The link is broken. Nonetheless during Sweden Iran live report, he geniusly mocked the IRIB's censorship, saying something like "Age moshkelaate pakhsimoon be khaatere hozoore tamashachiha to stadium ejaaze bede behtar mitoonim baazi ro bebinim va bazi sahneha ro az dast nadim" I couldn't believe he make that comment. Damesh garm vaaghean, he is by far the best TV anchor and football reporter we got in Iran!

Comment

I seriously can't understand why they're so afraid of showing our fans and the ones holding the old flag? What does that gonna change? Are they trying to protect their image in Iran and say that there are no Iranians against the government? If Iranians weren't against the government they would have never left the country. If they're not in the country that means they don't like the gov. As simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                I seriously can't understand why they're so afraid of showing our fans and the ones holding the old flag? What does that gonna change? ....
                It's because they know for the iranian mentality. A single spark can make a firestorm.
                I think iranians are semi-dumb when it comes to things like this. There are ways to ignite the fire but they don't have a plan once it burns.
                There will be resistance, there will be blood, there will be fights.
                We saw it 2009.
                And our intelligent services are doing a great work IR. Every suspicious action or person gets caught before he can get things done.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                X