Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markar Aghajanian: CQ resignation is not for sure yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markar Aghajanian: CQ resignation is not for sure yet!

http://www.khabaronline.ir/%28X%281%...rt/iran-soccer

Markar Aghajanian, TM analyst, told Radio varzesh that there's a chance CQ could stay."Truth is CQ leaving is not for sure yet. Carlos has returned to Iran and is looking forward to talking to the federations officials. There are few problems that if they get solved, we can stay hopeful he will stay and coach TM"

The problems go back to Assadi though....People have put so much pressure on this guy that he might give in a bit after all and give CQ some credit. Think that's what CQ is wanting at this point - to get this guy to admit he does meet the standards and they need him. I'm staying optimistic something will come out of this,

CQ is pretty good at this game - He uses media and people to put pressure on his criticizers. Assadi knows TM will be in trouble after CQ leaves specially with WCQ coming up soon so he has to do something about this. Just have to wait and see...

Enshalah khoda az dahanet beshnaveh

Comment

you may call me crazy, but i believe the recent/future "agreement" between Iran and the world over its nuclear deal may impact Carlos queiroz's decision. lifting of sanctions means easier trade, more customers for Iranian oil, more money for the government and consequently iff, which then can fund queiroz's requirements of more friendlies, better training pitch etc..

Comment

Originally posted by mash_ali View Post
        you may call me crazy, but i believe the recent/future "agreement" between Iran and the world over its nuclear deal may impact Carlos queiroz's decision. lifting of sanctions means easier trade, more customers for Iranian oil, more money for the government and consequently iff, which then can fund queiroz's requirements of more friendlies, better training pitch etc..
        Nope that's actually pretty logical. Hes smart dude and he knows it should get a lot easier from now on. Hes been through the sanctions with us hes not gonna leave now that things might get easier. Also, doesn't FIFA owe us some big money?? that should come in handy!
        Last edited by ArminSh; 04-02-2015, 05:14 PM.

Comment

It is 8 Mil just for the WC appearance. And I am sure there is more.
          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp...h-Queiroz.html
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
            It is 8 Mil just for the WC appearance. And I am sure there is more.
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp...h-Queiroz.html
            is 8 million with cq getting 10% of it which was 800,000, with the nuclear deal coming to a conclusion, cq might wanna stay since more money will be iran hopefully, but i think by april 14 which is the draw is key, IFF and cq have to come to a form of undrestaning

Comment

They barely could come up with $200,000 to get camps going and kaffashian said one time they were gonna borrow from CQ for some stuff Lol! 8million will go a long ass way - at least a good preparation for world cup for once!

Comment

Originally posted by ArminSh View Post
                They barely could come up with $200,000 to get camps going and kaffashian said one time they were gonna borrow from CQ for some stuff Lol! 8million will go a long ass way - at least a good preparation for world cup for once!
                yup even half of it 4 million would be good,we need the money

Comment

I agree with you all
                  I believe the chances of CQ staying in Iran just went up from %10 to now %25

Comment

Originally posted by ArminSh View Post
                    Nope that's actually pretty logical. Hes smart dude and he knows it should get a lot easier from now on. Hes been through the sanctions with us hes not gonna leave now that things might get easier. Also, doesn't FIFA owe us some big money?? that should come in handy!
                    You are both absolutely correct. Sanctions getting lifted means FIFA WC money that was blocked will flow now and other issues resolved. Also govt knows they take away football and its doom for their existence. Give people Carlos at least they can plunder more while we all cheer our football. It's win win

Comment

My guts tell me that CQ is going to remain as our head coach

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        My guts tell me that CQ is going to remain as our head coach
                        You gut is a wise man i think so too!

Comment

i told you guys from the get go, this whole situation was MOSTLY about $$$ , well lack there of..!! and all the Rest were just Bahanez and tactical posturing from both sides to hold the other side responsible for digging into Their pockets..!!
                          it still is and will not go away until some much needed funding becomes available to our federation..!

Comment

Make no mistake, the reason no funds were given to IFF for camps and salaries has nothing to do with sanctions and everything to do with the anti-Queiroz people trying to put pressure on the federation to make his life miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                              Make no mistake, the reason no funds were given to IFF for camps and salaries has nothing to do with sanctions and everything to do with the anti-Queiroz people trying to put pressure on the federation to make his life miserable.
                              I agree with that but i think they used sanctions as an excuse to B.S everyone. With sanctions lifted, there are no more excuses and it will be black and white to people that they dont want to help because of CQ. Hopefully it wont be too late.

Comment

Working...
                              X