Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markar Aghajanian: CQ resignation is not for sure yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
    Yes, let's start it.
    Something like it, here: https://www.facebook.com/events/827118810714138/

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      We as fans should launch a similar campaign like after Iran-Iraq by putting pressure on IFF at social media.
      Go ahead bro ill follow your lead. Anything for TM.

Comment

Markar Aghajanian: CQ resignation is not for sure yet!

https://instagram.com/p/1ECYhJr8OL/

So according to Iran's biggest sports newspaper Khabar Varzeshi CQ gave green light to stay

Let's wait and see what happens..

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          https://instagram.com/p/1ECYhJr8OL/

So according to Iran's biggest sports newspaper Khabar Varzeshi CQ gave green light to stay

Let's wait and see what happens..
          Ashkam dar omad, literally aziz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            We as fans should launch a similar campaign like after Iran-Iraq by putting pressure on IFF at social media.
            This time the hashtag should be #allahoakbarkeiroshrahbar

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Ashkam dar omad, literally aziz!!!
              What makes it more interesting is that Mehrdad Khanban, TM analyst liked this post on Instagram, so there may be some truth

Comment

Quirozhe ariyayeeeeee

Comment

the truth is in iff, there are more CQ FANS THEN HATERS, AND cq after 4 years know how iran football works, his first aim was to take iran to 2014 world cup,he knew he could not do alot with them then, however if he stay till 2017 and bring iran to 2018, he can get serious big offers from big european club then he will go, the fact is he will leave evenutally, but he want to leave with a big bang.he wasnt respected when he was portugal manager, he want his reputation back in europe ,if he can take iran to 2018 world cup, alot of nations will come calling

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    the truth is in iff, there are more CQ FANS THEN HATERS, AND cq after 4 years know how iran football works, his first aim was to take iran to 2014 world cup,he knew he could not do alot with them then, however if he stay till 2017 and bring iran to 2018, he can get serious big offers from big european club then he will go, the fact is he will leave evenutally, but he want to leave with a big bang.he wasnt respected when he was portugal manager, he want his reputation back in europe ,if he can take iran to 2018 world cup, alot of nations will come calling
                    I think he gained a lot of respect internationally after the 2014 world cup. He is 62 years old and by the time next world cup comes he will be 65. It'll be close to his retirement and i think he will go out by coaching in EPL for few seasons. He's a big fan of the EPL.
                    I do agree with your point as far as the federation is split in two. One side would be the actual IFF officials that support CQ and the haters being the people that Goudarzi (Ministry of youth and sports) appointed such as Assadi to criticize and talk of nonsense standards.

Comment

If I recall, CQ had intended Iran to be his final job before retirement when he extended his contract until 2018. If that's true, then all this talk of 'looking for a European contract' is irrelevant. Personally, I'd like to see CQ at the helm until the end of the 2019 Asian Cup. With it being held in January and in the Emirates (where we'll have massive support), I'd like to believe that we'll have a good chance. Of course, that is until another genius like Ben Williams or that clown referee from 2004 show up.

Comment

I'm fairly confident that, from what I've seen since the world cup, this team would definitely qualify to the world cup. just when we started looking coherent, CQ had to leave

Comment

Working...
                        X