Why I think CQ will stay as our head coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I think CQ will stay as our head coach

Call me an optimist, but I actually think Carlos Queiroz will stay as our head coach. Why? Because I can feel it.

This is not the first time that he said he would leave the national team. In the World Cup last year he said he would leave because of issues with the federation. But during the negotiations with IFF he reconsidered his decision and signed a contract till 2018!

And lets not fool ourselves. Carlos Queiroz is near to retirement from football altogether and he's got a very lucrative contract which will earn him few million dollars. If he takes us to Russia 2018 and further, he is about to get some nice bonuses. And with the story going on he lost near to 700.000 dollars because someone robbed his bank account, he will be keen to secure his financial situation even more! The situation also will get easier since there is a nuclear deal signed which means a relief of sanctions. Money will get transferred without issues and we are about to play more quality friendlies because we opened up ourselves to the world.

And I haven't even started about CQ's passion for Iran. This guy loves us so much, why would he quit just because of few disputes with the federation? He has built a team for so many years, and he knows he is not finished with us yet and wants to see Iran shine in the future, why would he leave? It doesn't make any sense to return back to Iran when you are quitting as a coach. There is something going on we're not aware of, and till the day he is really gone I refuse to believe it and I will keep up my hopes HIGH!

Carlos Queiroz is the only suited coach to take our football to the next step...and I am convinced that he will stay simply because of us. Because of the team and the fans who showed so many love and passion. Threatening with resignation is just a pressure tool he is using to get IFF listening to him. And it is a very smart way of dealing with the corrupt figures within IFF, since there is no other way they will do things!

Markar also said in an interview that the situation is still pending, apparently meetings will take place between CQ and IFF to sort out some problems which would lead to a compromise!

He is not only a smart coach..but he knows very well how to deal with such a system.

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Call me an optimist, but I actually think Carlos Queiroz will stay as our head coach. Why? Because I can feel it.

Aziz reading the title and then reading this sentence made me

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Aziz reading the title and then reading this sentence made me
      I hope I made myself clear. I am really positive about him staying after all!

Comment

I have a passion for making money...for years I have been saying I will be a billionaire...now, after reading this I am more optimistic, as I can "feel it"...

Perhaps we are both right! LOL Sorry mate, I was expecting some technical analysis, and some supporting documentation. You have wonderful intuition...maybe even the kind good mothers have
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          I have a passion for making money...for years I have been saying I will be a billionaire...now, after reading this I am more optimistic, as I can "feel it"...

Perhaps we are both right! LOL Sorry mate, I was expecting some technical analysis, and some supporting documentation. You have wonderful intuition...maybe even the kind good mothers have
          Lol..I am not that type of guy providing technical analysis, I am just a fan who speaks from his emotions who mean more than thousand words!

I just want to bring my positivism to others.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I hope I made myself clear. I am really positive about him staying after all!
            Don't get me wrong mate, if you continue to read your post you make sme points and arguments for why you think he w ill stay, what I meant was if all your post contained was what I quoted, was pretty funny.

Comment

I like your enthusiasm bro and I also think it makes financial sense. He just lost a ton of money in an investment in Europe (as reported by Varzesh 3) and unless he has another contract waiting for him that comes close to those numbers then you are right.

He is in good enough shape to coach for another 10 years, 4 more in Iran and 5 to 6 somewhere close to home so he can spend more time with his family. Plus he is an emotional guy and Asadi just hit a nerve that made him go public. If all goes well and he stays, I think Asadi will got F****d by our very own CQ.
              Last edited by rezabmehr; 04-03-2015, 09:01 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Don't get your hopes up he has pretty much officially resigned.

Comment

If someone like Rahmati quits TM and wants to come back he is a clown and should not be allowed to come back.
                  If CQ does it, it is okay.

oops I said something in favor of Rahmati in PFDC
                  Here comes the bashing.

Comment

I admire your optimism bro, and I hope in fact you will be right. Lets hope for the best.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                      If someone like Rahmati quits TM and wants to come back he is a clown and should not be allowed to come back.

Here comes the bashing.
                      Rahmati left in the middle of world cup qualification and he was thinking Iran had no suitable back up and he put Iran in a position that would be very difficult to qualify

Cq did his job and then quit

there is a HUGE difference
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Your thesis is pretty funny lol

Comment

Here comes the bashing.
                          Did Asadi also insult Rahmati right in his face? did he say Rahmati u are useless, you have not done anything positive in the 4 years u have been the keeper of TM, no improvements and etc? correct me if im wrong but didnt Rahmati quit himself?? right before our 3 crucial WCQ games? he just left TM in the dust. is that not how it went down? i was one of Rahmatis biggest fans! i still love him but lost so much respect after what he did.

Comment

to be honest I never liked Rahmati, he seemed like an amateur and I always thaught he was shite
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Here comes the bashing.
                              Here comes the PFDC bashing? How about the use of logic, not bashing.

The two situations cannot even be compared. CQ was being forced out by this thug assadi who just totally disrespects him, his players, and all he has contributed to TM over the last 4 years. Did someone diminish rahmati's accomplishments and integrity to his face? No, he was a drama queen thirsty for controversry and quit at the most crucial time in years.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X