Why I think CQ will stay as our head coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
    So it is still possible for CQ to say NO? Since Kafashian will have a meeting with CQ.
    Kafashian will have a meeting with him as a representative of IFF

If you ask me these negotiations could last very long. Kafashian is said to be a very tough negotiation partner

Comment

Why I think CQ will stay as our head coach

Lol. Sorry, after seeing a clip of CQ saying that he's going to meet with his lawyer and sue GOL magazine [EDIT not Kafashian and IFF, although that's probably going to happen too], I had to visit this thread for a laugh.

I don't think CQ's desire to stay and passion for Iran and its football has ever been in discussion. But I knew he was leaving after the Asia Cup. And it's the same reason uhlsport dropped us, greed. There's 3-4 years left until the wc, iff and the people that stand to gain from it don't want to pay Quieroz his salary. Why would they? Bring in a domestic coach for less than half CQ's salary and pocket the rest. Give the kits to a domestic sponsor like Majid, so that they can mass produce shit quality jerseys and make a 1000% profit instead of allowing some outside company to come in and profit.

Every decision has been a business decision not one that has Iran's footballing interests at heart. I just feel bad for CQ because he thinks there's something even remotely resembling justice in the Iranian judicial system. Poor guy is gonna have to spend a decade in courts spending like 5 times what he stands to gain trying to fight these guys in court. If I were him, I'd cut my losses and just leave Iran asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
        Lol. Sorry, after seeing a clip of CQ saying that he's going to meet with his lawyer and sue Kaffashian and the iff, I had to visit this thread for a laugh
        He's going to sue a newspaper

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          He's going to sue a newspaper
          Fair enough, I stand corrected. The guy's English is hard to understand.
          But the rest of what I said I stand by. This isn't going to have a pretty ending.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Looks like I have to eat my own words. The professionalism (or lack thereof) shown by the iff in the past has made me cynical. And although it's not completely out of the realm of possibilities (in fact it's probable) that in a few months to a years time we'll have to relive this debacle, I'm glad CQ is still our coach.

Comment

I knew I was right about CQ staying

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  I knew I was right about CQ staying
                  LOL I gave you crap earlier but seriously, wanna buy a lottery ticket together? And guys, I posted this elsewhere, we are always quick to post mean and hateful things to Kaffashian and IFF, but it would be nice if we all took the time and applauded their actions online as well. Could be a nice reinforcement for them to do the right thing and to respect the fans (and their wishes).
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    LOL I gave you crap earlier but seriously, wanna buy a lottery ticket together? And guys, I posted this elsewhere, we are always quick to post mean and hateful things to Kaffashian and IFF, but it would be nice if we all took the time and applauded their actions online as well. Could be a nice reinforcement for them to do the right thing and to respect the fans (and their wishes).
                    Don't worry it's alright, emotions tell the truth once again

Comment

Working...
                    X