No announcement yet.

Ashkan has voiced his opinion on CQ matter (His interview):

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Guys Im new on this forum but can someone plz explain to me who Asadi is? I thought Kaffashian was the head of the IFF. Where did this Asadi fellow come from?
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      Id like to see the veterans make a tough stance on this.. something like if CQ leaves so do we, Id expect that from Ando Dejagah Gucci Hosseini Sadeghi Pooladi.. Cant really expect the younger guys to do it as they need this platform for their careers but if the whole team said that, that would be perfect
      Although not at the same time, every single player you mentioned has at some point spoken out in favor of CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        Sorry Guys Im new on this forum but can someone plz explain to me who Asadi is? I thought Kaffashian was the head of the IFF. Where did this Asadi fellow come from?
        asadi is kafashinas boss. maybe kafashina will more and more work in AFC and les and less in IFF

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          It's not as easy as you think it is..especially if you have been born and raised abroad under certain circumstances.
          It is Kiarash Jan, My wife is from south america and she learned the alphabet in 2 weeks and she can read and write now within a month. It's even much easier for you since your ears are familiar with the language.

She used this website http://www.easypersian.com/

Comment

Lets make it clear
            make a social media #kick Azadi out

Comment

The funniest and saddest part for we was when he said "our caretakers walk around with PAJAMAS". Bunch of bacheh akhoond watching their every move and reporting in to their higher ups.
              sigpic

Comment

Ando has also come out and I will try to do his interview today as well.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                  It is Kiarash Jan, My wife is from south america and she learned the alphabet in 2 weeks and she can read and write now within a month. It's even much easier for you since your ears are familiar with the language.

She used this website http://www.easypersian.com/
                  I'm working on it.

Comment

If others don't speak out and support CQ and provide confirmation for all of the things that Ashkan is saying, we might see him weeded out of TM selections slowly if they end up getting a "puppet" of a coach to replace CQ. It's sad that we struggle to fight the corruption of the AFC, but how can we worry about the AFC when we can't solve our problems at home with the IFF :/

Comment

Az khejalat ab shodam.

Comment

"How long can we close our eyes? Sometimes I regret saying OK to everything."

This sums up legionnaires for TM...I have a feeling they are going to be more and more pissed off when CQ leaves...Its important as well that his teammates in qatar were happy to see CQ resign.I would not be surprised if he his Qatar's next coach..not at all...leyaghateh iff hamineh.I feel so bad for all those players,coaches,doctors,translators under CQ regime dame hamtoon garm...WE THE FANS appreciate all that u guys have done for TM because just like us you are doing it for the love of your country while those above make their bank accounts bigger and bigger through your hard work.BACHEHA MOCHAKERIM!!!!

Comment

good to see dejagah standing, we need the players to support thier coach, and they know with him they will go to the 2018 world cup

Comment

Don't go! Ashkan Dejagah

Comment

Ashkan just killed his TM career with this post on his FB.
                              Maybe he read my post here. This could be an initial ignition for something big.
                              Or just another huge loss for TM and us fans.
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                                [ATTACH]15783[/ATTACH]
                                Ashkan just killed his TM career with this post on his FB.
                                Maybe he read my post here. This could be an initial ignition for something big.
                                Or just another huge loss for TM and us fans.
                                Not only football career, if it really is his own profile (which I still doubt), forget about ever entering Iran again..

Comment

Working...
                                X