Just in: women allowed in sporting events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Have you been to Iranian concerts? It can also turn that way. witnessing many fighting over namoos and gheyrati issues!

I have been to couple of Iranian concert and between and after you hear this

1. Don't look at my gf
    2. Don't touch my girl
    3. Don't rub yourself to me
    4. Don't rub yourself to my girl
    5. What did you say to my girl?
    6. Did you wink toward my girl?
    7. B**h leave my bf alone?

Next you see people are beating the sh.it out of each other! So embarrassing, I just keep walking away...
    The reason these things happen, is just because of the lack of mixture of girls and boys in our society from their early ages. If they were mixed and learned to be together, these things wouldn't have existed!

Comment

The older Iranian people know that many Iranian men are SOBs. Let me explain. For many if not the majority of men seems okay to stare at some one else's wife or girl friend, but these SOBs do not want anybody to stare at their wives and/or girl friends. This is evident in Arabian culture, that is WHY Arabian meny hide their women behind clothes, even cover their faces except their eyes.

Iranian men's attitude toward women did not happen since the devolution of 1978, it happened also before. Many Iranian men would finger women in streets, buses, etc. These SOBs caused our culture to remain backward. These bastards must be recognized and beaten to death or beaten enough so that they can see stars in their head. I fought with these bastards a few times in streets.

If we try to get bread or anything that requires waiting in line in Iran, the majority do not respect other people's rights. Even women do not respect other people's rights.

One Fuxked up culture we have and we are the problem.

I am furious at our people, even those who live outside of Iran many have fuxked up mentality. Many Iranian men think with their dick.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
        The older Iranian people know that many Iranian men are SOBs. Let me explain. For many if not the majority of men seems okay to stare at some one else's wife or girl friend, but these SOBs do not want anybody to stare at their wives and/or girl friends. This is evident in Arabian culture, that is WHY Arabian meny hide their women behind clothes, even cover their faces except their eyes.

Iranian men's attitude toward women did not happen since the devolution of 1978, it happened also before. Many Iranian men would finger women in streets, buses, etc. These SOBs caused our culture to remain backward. These bastards must be recognized and beaten to death or beaten enough so that they can see stars in their head. I fought with these bastards a few times in streets.

If we try to get bread or anything that requires waiting in line in Iran, the majority do not respect other people's rights. Even women do not respect other people's rights.

One Fuxked up culture we have and we are the problem.

I am furious at our people, even those who live outside of Iran many have fuxked up mentality. Many Iranian men think with their dick.
        I understand what you're saying.
        However we also have perverts who stare at people like a cow.

Comment

Working...
        X