Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teymourian's interview against Assadi (translated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead of CQ IFF should get rid of Asadi!

Comment

As long as we iranians are acting as pathetic as we are right now, one could easily think that nobody has a problem with the status quo in our country , they have every reason to sleep quite fine. majority of iranians are really good at talking big at first when they are angry, but as soon as a few weeks pass we forget everything. they know that....i remember when rohani came to work he promised to get the two greenies released otherwise people would come out again he warned...nothing happened....people are living their lives. not that i care about those two. its just clear that nothing will ever happen if CQ gets fired, even if our TM will be put aside and banned in our country....if we get screwed on a daily basis...no worries we tolerate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Persian View Post
        As long as we iranians are acting as pathetic as we are right now, one could easily think that nobody has a problem with the status quo in our country , they have every reason to sleep quite fine. majority of iranians are really good at talking big at first when they are angry, but as soon as a few weeks pass we forget everything. they know that....i remember when rohani came to work he promised to get the two greenies released otherwise people would come out again he warned...nothing happened....people are living their lives. not that i care about those two. its just clear that nothing will ever happen if CQ gets fired, even if our TM will be put aside and banned in our country....if we get screwed on a daily basis...no worries we tolerate it.
        We tried to do something about it in 2009 and they started shooting at people. That's what they do when they feel threatened so your right we just tolerate it because what else can we do?

Comment

Originally posted by ArminSh View Post
          We tried to do something about it in 2009 and they started shooting at people. That's what they do when they feel threatened so your right we just tolerate it because what else can we do?
          believe me if a population really wants to get rid off something or someone, it can. I m not talking about those living abroad, i mean the people living in Iran today, how about boycott the regime? but the problem is we have 3 kind of people there :
          1. those ideologically brainwashed who really want it to stay the way it is now for 35 years (30%)
          2. those that are making huge amount of money, the Bazaris as the top of that branch, in a lawless corrupt country and they dont care about the circumstances (they send their kids to the US to live but stay there themselves to shuffle more money) (50%)
          3. those that are scared or on drugs and unconscience about their misery ( 20%)

i m pretty sure if those bazaris would turn their back to the regime it could have an huge impact. but they never will as they are living their dreams now. a lot of economically influential iranians banned from our country, no obstacles and they are also those that are profiting from sanctions most now.

that being said, i m aware that its not as simple as i m portraying it but it reflects to an extent the truth. but im optimistic that soon something good will happen :-)

Comment

Another great interview! Thank you Andranik Teymourian!

Thank you ArminSh jan!

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Persian View Post
              believe me if a population really wants to get rid off something or someone, it can. I m not talking about those living abroad, i mean the people living in Iran today, how about boycott the regime? but the problem is we have 3 kind of people there :
              1. those ideologically brainwashed who really want it to stay the way it is now for 35 years (30%)
              2. those that are making huge amount of money, the Bazaris as the top of that branch, in a lawless corrupt country and they dont care about the circumstances (they send their kids to the US to live but stay there themselves to shuffle more money) (50%)
              3. those that are scared or on drugs and unconscience about their misery ( 20%)

i m pretty sure if those bazaris would turn their back to the regime it could have an huge impact. but they never will as they are living their dreams now. a lot of economically influential iranians banned from our country, no obstacles and they are also those that are profiting from sanctions most now.

that being said, i m aware that its not as simple as i m portraying it but it reflects to an extent the truth. but im optimistic that soon something good will happen :-)
              I agree as far as there are people that are taking advantage of this corrupted system and will turn their back on any politics but the statistics you put is definitely off. i would say the Bazaris, Mollahs and any other brainwashed baboon would make up something like 30% of the total population, the other 70 being the average working class that are sick and tired of the bokhor bokhor and barely get by. Even tho we outnumber them, we're still powerless. We have a voice but these people are cold-blooded killers that will do anything in the name of Khamenei and his wicked agenda. Not trying to turn the thread into politics but when the system is like that, it affects our football too. Same kind of people run the IFF and the ministry of sports and money always comes first to them. I say with courage if our football had a clean system say like Germany - we would be in the top 10 best teams in the world. I dont think any other nation in the world deal with the BS that our NT does.

Comment

Working...
              X