Which IPL team should I support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which IPL team should I support?

I haven’t ever been really following the IPL, but I am kind of getting keen. But the thing is I haven’t found a team I would really like to support yet.

I know the two big teams are Perspolis and Esteghlal, including other teams like Tractor Sazi, Sepahan and Foolad. But I don’t know which one to support. If someone could tell me the basic facts of each team and the differing ideologies and mottos, it would be quite helpful.

I wish there could have been some teams from where I am from like Shiraz or other teams in Fars for me to support. I know one team, I like which is Bargh Shiraz but their nowhere as good right now.

Any decent teams out there to support?

Choose between Sepahan or Foolad. They play beautiful football and have great fans. My first team is of course Sepahan since my parents are from Esfahan and my 2nd team is Perspolis ke dahameno service kardeh in 4-5 sal.

Comment

support naft tehran, sepahan, and foolad as these are the only teams that have good youth academies and don't constantly feed and use extremely overaged players. If you hate it when TM loses undeservingly, don't get your hopes up too much for a team in IPL as it gets much more frustrating than mostly all TM problems and hashie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mir Javad View Post
        I haven’t ever been really following the IPL, but I am kind of getting keen. But the thing is I haven’t found a team I would really like to support yet.

I know the two big teams are Persepolis and Esteghlal, including other teams like Tractor Sazi, Sepahan and Foulad. But I don’t know which one to support. If someone could tell me the basic facts of each team and the differing ideologies and mottos, it would be quite helpful.

I wish there could have been some teams from where I am from like Shiraz or other teams in Fars for me to support. I know one team, I like which is Bargh Shiraz but their nowhere as good right now.

check the achievements and consistency of each team and then decide for urself
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Naft Masjed Soleyman all the way niggazz

Comment

Dodododododo Padideye Khorasan

Comment

Esteghla or Foolad of course
              Also Naft tehran. They have a great management and will always compete for championship. They have been the most consistent team this season with absolutely no superstar and play beautiful football, they just need more fans. They deal with absolutely no "hashiye" which is great for players.

Comment

Originally posted by Mir Javad View Post

I know the two big teams are Persepolis and Esteghlal, including other teams like Tractor Sazi, Sepahan and Foolad. But I don’t know which one to support. If someone could tell me the basic facts of each team and the differing ideologies and mottos, it would be quite helpful.

It is funny i had the same questionning.

As someone answered, either Sepahan (regularly in the top in IPL and ACL, professional club) and Foolad for his youth academy. I support all the iranians players and clubs in international competition without any exception.

As TM is the most important, the more a club has TM players, the more I support them

Comment

If you don't want to get overwhelmed, you may want to start with watching the games of the 4 IPL teams that are currently in the AFC Champions League.

That league is also a goo gauge of the relative strength of our teams to other Asian teams. There are 4 games this week, two on Tuesday and two on Wednesday. More info here:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2277725

Comment

just chose from the city your family is from, even its a lig2 team. don't be a plastic fan, choose a team you have roots in.

Comment

Naft Tehran's logo is the logo of the Iranian National Oil Company, that is a joke...
                      A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Faghat Perspolis. Not many teams can 6-0er opponents.

Don't look at us now, we will bounce back.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                          Faghat Perspolis. Not many teams can 6-0er opponents.

Don't look at us now, we will bounce back.
                          What he said. And Persepolis is the only Iranian team capable of dominating Iranian football and ACL for decades to come.

Not worth being a fan of the other teams. Persepolis has one of the best and classiest fan support as well

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                            What he said. And Persepolis is the only Iranian team capable of dominating Iranian football and ACL for decades to come.
                            Is that why you have won the ACL 0 times, while Esteghlal has done so twice? Even Pas has won it, even Zobahan and Sepahan have been to the final, while Perspolis never has.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              Is that why you have won the ACL 0 times, while Esteghlal has done so twice? Even Pas has won it, even Zobahan and Sepahan have been to the final, while Perspolis never has.
                              Yeah but still a force to be reckoned with. Not much success in Asia in its history. Not so great in IPL past few years. However, Branko is going to break Persepolis records. Persepolis team has great depth and been underachieving because of clowns like Daei and Derakshan. Branko isn't one of the best coaches in Asia or Europe but he's more than capable and qualified for IPL compared to the other local coaches.

Comment

Working...
                              X