Which IPL team should I support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
    First off, I pay more attention to the song itself rather than the photo-montage. Second off, just because there's a photo of a map with the Azeri flag (which isn't fake btw) extended over to what is even in Iran considered "Iranian-Azarbaijan", doesn't necessarily mean that it's in support of a separatist movement. There's a difference between Azari/Azeri pride and separatist propaganda.

Even if I was in support of such a movement, or that particular image was representative of such a movement, it should be negated by the actual lyrics of the song (which I'm assuming neither of you understand). Also, what's with the hasty jump to have things censored/deleted by a mod? Don't most of us criticize certain governments for not allowing free speech/expression (along with countless other things)? That being said, my intention wasn't to promote any kind of separatist rhetoric, or anything even remotely political.
    That video is totally supporting separatist ideology.

Comment

Originally posted by dash_sina View Post
      That video is totally supporting separatist ideology.
      Feel free to quote any of the lyrics of the song that support your claim.

Comment

Feel free to quote any of the lyrics of the song that support your claim.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with Russia's dick riders wanting to unite with Iranian Azeris under Iran's flag.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I will give a bit of perspective to this whole Azerbaijan and overall Azeri issue not that I have anything against Azeris.

Well I agree out of all people in Iran and the region, Azeris are the most nationalistic. They are sadly brainwashed by Turkey and the fake regime of Azerbaijan into believing they are not Iranian. Man I am sick of these Azeri separatists who identify more with Turkey than any place in the world and don't identify with their own country Iran. Some Azeris but not all have some sort of identity crisis. I hate the Azeris who say they are not from Iran and openly hate Iran. Azeris need to seriously calm down on the nationalist and separatist propaganda and symbols like the Azerbaijan flag and Turkish flag.

Most of Iran's important people, like Karim Bagheri, Ali Daei , Mir Hossein Mousavi, Shah Ismail, Sattar Khan and many others were all Azeris and overall proud Iranians! How ungrateful and shameless are some of these Azeris?? Azeris have played a magnificent role in Iran's history and some of these brainwashed Azeri traitors are simply a stab in the back to their ancestors and country.

The only thing I would like IR regime is to maybe put restraint on football teams in Tabriz and Iranian Azerbaijan, for example like Tiraxtor, as these sorts of club and fans are promoting Azeri nationalism and succession, which are threats to Iran's own statehood and stability!

Comment

Originally posted by Mir Javad View Post

Most of Iran's historically important people, like Karim Bagheri, Ali Daei , Mir Hossein Mousavi, Shah Ismail, Sattar Khan and many others were all Azeris and overall proud Iranians! How ungrateful and shameless are some of these Azeris?? Azeris have played a magnificent role in Iran's history and some of these brainwashed Azeri traitors are simply a stab in the back to their ancestors and country.
              Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                Really?
                He forgot Khamenei also

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Really?
                  Why not? Everything that happened in 2009 was because of him and his still under house arrest by the regime. He was brave enough to stand up against the regime and Khamenei, on behalf of all hamvatans.

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  He forgot Khamenei also
                  Nah man Khamenei's a sick minded manipulator and dictator. I am not like that.

Comment

It's a video montage, and the song itself is more important, or at least the part I meant to share. I can't help it if the only person who uploaded the song/video decided to attach images that have nothing to do with the actual lyrics of the song.

Comment

It's a video montage, and the song itself is more important, or at least the part I meant to share. I can't help it if the only person who uploaded the song/video decided to attach images that have nothing to do with the actual lyrics of the song.
                      OK man, so I will post a love song with ISIS beheading a civilian, after all all I meant was the song. Hope that didn't offend people.

Comment

Originally posted by dash_sina View Post
                        OK man, so I will post a love song with ISIS beheading a civilian, after all all I meant was the song. Hope that didn't offend people.
                        It would only be offensive if you went with anything other than Bon Jovi - You give love a bad name for the song.

Comment

It would only be offensive if you went with anything other than Bon Jovi - You give love a bad name for the song.
                          You should of used the original video of the song without any of the Turkic/Azeri nationalist material to avoid confrontation with some people who become paranoid when they see such things.

I realised you had good intentions and its best to avoid any sort of political, religious or nationalist agenda in sports like football which can easily turn nasty a lot of the times.

Comment

Working...
                          X