• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm wonder if this is a setup for him to take over TM..I wouldn't doubt it

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

maan finally!
        its been a terrible season for Perspolise despite the few good ACL results. Branko can help perspolise qualify for the second round and anything can happen after that.

matter of fact, I had a dream couple nights ago that Perspolise made it to the final of ACL with Branko

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          CQ will leave, Branko will win the league with PP next season, we will fail to qualify for the WC and Branko will replace the Iranian coach who failed to get us to WC18. I hope that doesn't happen.
          I would say he won't gett paid will complain, he will go to holidays end of the season and then they will raise his tax issue to scare him from returning back to the country.
          mayle kohan will be the coach for next season
          sigpic

Comment

I read somewhere Reza Chalangar is the lawyer for Hossein Hedayati and he is in Istanbul as well. But i know that chalangar in the pictuers is the translator i just dont know if he also is a lawyer or they made a mistake with the name.

Comment

BRANKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASGHETAM

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                CQ will leave, Branko will win the league with PP next season, we will fail to qualify for the WC and Branko will replace the Iranian coach who failed to get us to WC18. I hope that doesn't happen.
                Kaffashian has already said if CQ does not stay they will bring another coach as same level as CQ. Branko definitely not the same level. and Kaffashian indirectly said no Iranian Coach.

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Enough partying. Please win the game against those souskhors Wednesday.

Comment

Hopefully Branko can help this sick team but I doubt it , maybe next season

Comment

as a taj (esteghlal) fan , i congratulate you red fans, this is good coach that can turn the table around

Comment

btw why lying and being 2 face becoming so common in iran!! did not this guy from PP say that they will do anything to keep derakhshan and yet he goes and signs with Bronko? he can't surly get bronko to agree with in 48 hrs since this interview.......... just come out and say you are negotiating with bronko

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14212
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Awesome, hope he can help better Persepolis' situation
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The IR Iran government did his job very well by destroying Asia,s most popular team.

Branko or no branko won't make a difference they don't want Persepolis to be successful

Comment

Finally a good coach with some knowledge! I doubt he does miracle now because the current players are not good. We have to wait until transfer window and then see what will happen. Persepolis has financial problems and just bringing a good coach won't solve everything. Some good players are not paid and has lost the motivation, some others should be kicked out immediately and replaced with quality players. Hopefully, we are back at competition next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X