Branko is back & the new Perspolis Headcoach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i knew hashemian would turn it down, hashemian want to coach in europe and progress, not suddenly become a assistant coach of a big club and he knows it very well. why would you not wanna coach in germany, but coach in iran?
    He can become an assistant now with a European team. Not sure why he would come back to Iran and become an assistant under Branko. I expect Hashemian to get a position at Athletico after his internship ends.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      He can become an assistant now with a European team. Not sure why he would come back to Iran and become an assistant under Branko. I expect Hashemian to get a position at Athletico after his internship ends.
      Out of all the teams in the world, how did you come up with AThletico?

Comment

My mistake. I confused myself and forgot he is now interning at Bayern and not Athletico. What I meant to say was Bayern.

Comment

Finally some good news...Perspolis needs to be revived...it will take a year or two of peace and good coaching plus of course stable management; unfortunately, Perspolis will not get that.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

He won't last....

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              i knew hashemian would turn it down, hashemian want to coach in europe and progress, not suddenly become a assistant coach of a big club and he knows it very well. why would you not wanna coach in germany, but coach in iran?
              In terms of experience Hashemian has a lot to learn, but in terms of knowledge of modern game he is already way ahead of Branko. It would be foolish for him to want to learn from someone whose tactics are from 2001. Branko's tactics were already outdated in 2006. He will bring stability to Perspolis, but you won't see the team playing anything resembling modern football. He does have an ability to get the best out of his players.

Comment

Originally posted by oldcoach View Post
                He won't last....
                OC jaan, I hope you're wrong. I am sick and tired of flip-flopping coaches in Perspolis. About time to give real time to a decent coach who is knowledgeable and knows our football and more importantly familiar with the system and its corrupt and incompetent conducts!

I hope we're not going to see yet another 1 year contract, wishing for a 3 year contract hopefully!

Comment

lets not expect any miracle this season..next season will show if his work is great..

we never qualified with such an ease for wc like branko did 2006 expect the second round with jordan..no matter the final round was a a walkover and we qualified already before the last matvh day..

welcome back branko

Comment

Originally posted by persiandream View Post
                    lets not expect any miracle this season..next season will show if his work is great..

we never qualified with such an ease for wc like branko did 2006 expect the second round with jordan..no matter the final round was a a walkover and we qualified already before the last matvh day..

welcome back branko
                    WC2014 was the ONLY time in history we qualified as first place
                    Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                      WC2014 was the ONLY time in history we qualified as first place
                      With branko we were guaranteed qualification before the last match day, we were first place, in the last game against japan (exhibition game for first place in the group) we lost using a weakened team in Japan... if we needed that win we could have beaten japan
                      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^^He hasn't changed a bit. He is 61 but still looks 48.

Comment

The best thing about this move is we get to hear more of Chalangar.

He should be given an award at some point.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Branko looks really good for his age. Damesh garm

Comment

I can't believe it has been 9 years since he was last in Iran!
                                Time flies by for everyone but him!

Comment

Working...
                                X