No announcement yet.

CQ debate: Mayeli kohan, Azizi and Javadi[video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the way Javadi just put these two jokers in their places.

Let's see... on the pro-CQ camp you have Mansourian and Golmohammadi who are hands down the best coaches in Iran right now, and on the other side you have Amir Mafia's business partner and a certified mental patient! I'm sure their views cancel each other out. As long as you have the common sense of a six year old.

BTW, if CQ "failed" at Real Madrid, Azizi failed with Payam Mashad and Mayeli holds the distinction of relegating THREE different IPL teams!

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      it has very much to do with it, when our pundits try to talk about the failures of CQ and justify why he should not stay, while the same pundits aka MK and aziz keep on failing and failing with IPL teams and U-23 teams yet they see themselves at the level to criticize and say what is best for TM and CQ!!

MK and Aziz need to look at what they have done before criticizing CQ. they want CQ to come, not get paid as much as QN, work with the limited resources YET achieve big goals and winnings. laughable!
      I agree. MK is not the best to be talking against CQ.

1) He talks about CQ getting bad results. Which is funny coming from him.
      2) He talks about CQ being stubbordn and unforgiving towards certain players. MK would kick out players for playing card games, having tattoos, etc.

Plus his arguments lack flow. Trust me I see all that.
      His interview with Hajraezi a few days ago was a lot better for MK standards. It was a lot better than coming on and calling the host Keyroshipour LOL. Still makes me laugh.

Comment

Some r talking about how CQ would denounce Iranian Coaches, but did we ever have witnissed this out of his mouth? Actually he was the guy who brought Markar. Besides he was the guy who brought Dejagah, Gucci, Beitashour, Namazi, Davari etc. etc. But he was the same guy, who didn't invite Beitashour & Davari, when he saw that the IPL produced better players for their positions. So does he really has problems with domestic coaches & players? I mean he was the same guy, who advised iranian players to go abroad. So players like Azmoun & Jahanbakhsh were resulting.
        When we bring those khareji arguments, why are we proud of players like Dejagah & Gucci? I mean they speak better german und dutch & probably they would never ever go back to Iran, if they had to choose where they have to live, when they hung up their boots. So... what is all that khareji thing about?

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post

BTW, if CQ "failed" at Real Madrid, Azizi failed with Payam Mashad and Mayeli holds the distinction of relegating THREE different IPL teams!

failing is not an issue, everyone fails! but MK keeps pointing to RM and says "what did he do at RM" well the short answer is he did not do much, BUT what he fails to say is what did CQ do after he failed after RM!!! he never says that part,

After RM CQ went back to being an assistant, he could have coached somewhere else,but he went back to school!!

what did MK do after each relegation, he relegated another team or got another head coaching job!!

he did not even stay with the same relegated team to help them bring them back to IPL!! as if it "Craps" his style to work in Div 2 football.

what a CLOWN
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
            I agree. MK is not the best to be talking against CQ.

1) He talks about CQ getting bad results. Which is funny coming from him.
            2) He talks about CQ being stubbordn and unforgiving towards certain players. MK would kick out players for playing card games, having tattoos, etc.

Plus his arguments lack flow. Trust me I see all that.
            His interview with Hajraezi a few days ago was a lot better for MK standards. It was a lot better than coming on and calling the host Keyroshipour LOL. Still makes me laugh.
            my friend, CQ is not my friend, is not my cousin, but when you see the balbeshow in iran, and you see someone who has worked hard to help TM, people appreciate the effort. I agree, we did not win or have a good record with CQ, but look at the way we lost to teams, Argentina, Sweden, Iraq!!

i mean come on, be fair, with the limited resources, no money etc.....

People like this team and they like CQ because they give 100% with what they have!! it is not about do'au and salavate, and inshalaha. go out there do your best and be honest with people and people will support you
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

We've demonstrated that our association and the people involved can't manage anything. It's at the point where we now have a power struggle between people in charge. They can't manage IPL, stadiums, budgets and even our national team. Why are we arguing who is in the right or wrong, when IFF is obviously to blame?

Comment

Freaking CQ held many meetings for IPL coaches, but none of them showed up!! why no one talks about it, because they all feel that they know ALL that they need to know about coaching and they do not need improving!!.

CQ can't force QN, Aziz, MK etc to come to TM camp so they can learn a thing or two from CQ practice style!!

in the video MK keeps saying that the german coach went to UK to watch Ozel game!!!

well CQ went to germany, holland, sweden to bring Dejaghe, Reza and Omid!!

how come you dont say any of these!
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

People like this team and they like CQ because they give 100% with what they have!! it is not about do'au and salavate, and inshalaha. go out there do your best and be honest with people and people will support you
                  I appreciate the effort. But with such a huge salary you really need to also produce results. It's the same way everywhere else.

Comment

I appreciate the effort. But with such a huge salary you really need to also produce results. It's the same way everywhere else.
                    Fair enough, what results would you consider fair for the amount of money?!? given the following caveat

no talent, cancelled camps, cancelled friendly games, no practice field, back pay for 10 month for CQ and his assistants, practicing in public parks, poor quality of IPL, sanctions so we can't get FIFA money, incompetent IFF.

Be fair give me a result that you think is fair for that money give these situations!!

once you give your list of results I will give you my list of results that justify his salary!
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

failing is not an issue, everyone fails! but MK keeps pointing to RM and says "what did he do at RM" well the short answer is he did not do much, BUT what he fails to say is what did CQ do after he failed after RM!!! he never says that part,

After RM CQ went back to being an assistant, he could have coached somewhere else,but he went back to school!!

what did MK do after each relegation, he relegated another team or got another head coaching job!!

he did not even stay with the same relegated team to help them bring them back to IPL!! as if it "Craps" his style to work in Div 2 football.

what a CLOWN
                      Apart from that, practically every coach (including some of the most famous ones) has a weak spot on their record. Lippi was a Serie A legend and won the WC with Italy, but failed spectacularly with them in 2010 and couldn't even get out of the first round. Capello was another Serie A legend and he also got knocked out in the first round with England without a single win. Scolari won the WC with Brazil in 2002 but failed in Chelsea and was historically humiliated in his second stint with Brazil in their own backyard. The list goes on and on...

Morons like Mayeli just grasp at every straw to rationalize their venom and envy. As soon as the Navad poll showed CQ's popularity at 88% I knew the attacks against him by the likes of Mayeli would go into overdrive. He and his cohorts are just a handful of small, jealous idiots.

Comment

Mayeli Goh Ann and Azizi both have mental issues

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                          Apart from that, practically every coach (including some of the most famous ones) has a weak spot on their record. Lippi was a Serie A legend and won the WC with Italy, but failed spectacularly with them in 2010 and couldn't even get out of the first round. Capello was another Serie A legend and he also got knocked out in the first round with England without a single win. Scolari won the WC with Brazil in 2002 but failed in Chelsea and was historically humiliated in his second stint with Brazil in their own backyard. The list goes on and on...

Morons like Mayeli just grasp at every straw to rationalize their venom and envy. As soon as the Navad poll showed CQ's popularity at 88% I knew the attacks against him by the likes of Mayeli would go into overdrive. He and his cohorts are just a handful of small, jealous idiots.
                          The sad part is these idiots control most of our soccer. When we have CQ leave one of these idiots will step up to manage TM. That's how it's always been.

Comment

Javadi and "khabar Varzeshi" have always been unconditionally supportive of CQ. He was even making excuses as to why CQ failed in Real Madrid.
                            But what was even more pathetic was the fact that Ali Javadi clearly was happy that Iran had lost to Saudi Arabia u22. I always suspect that some of these media guys have some personal interest in seeing CQ stay.
                            he wasnt happy, he was telling mayli kohan that you had all the players you wanted and lost to the only team, he was mocking the guy ,which i would also

Comment

no talent, cancelled camps, cancelled friendly games, no practice field, back pay for 10 month for CQ and his assistants, practicing in public parks, poor quality of IPL, sanctions so we can't get FIFA money, incompetent IFF.
                              How the hell is there no talent? Could you explain please? I don't think any team in Asia has as much talent as Iran except maybe the usual top 3? Who can say they have talents such as Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Pouraliganji, Beiranvand, Ghafouri etc...?

Poor quality of the IPL? It's good enough in Asia, and definitely on top in terms of producing local talent, if the IPL is poor quality, what should the expectations of a team like UAE with their league where their domestic players don't do crap, where their team never even had a European legionnaire? Or Uzbekistan whose teams never even make the group stage in ACL? This is not an excuse, we have no infrastructures, corruption, etc.. but we still produce quality players in that league. It's a team that consisted mostly of IPL players that almost held Argentina to a draw in Brazil.

In that domain CQ has the right material to work with and if we had no talent, CQ wouldn't get near the results he got with us. He coached UAE, Mozambique and crap national teams like that, why did he not do jack with them?

I feel if Daei or Ghotbi was at CQ's place his head would be cut off by now.

Comment

what a CLOWN
                                Also, the issue is not "what did he do at Real Madrid". Real Madrid was not CQ's most successful stint. However, what MK does not mention is that we have a coach who was at the caliber of being considered to sit on Real Madrid's bench. In fact, had CQ stayed in Manchester United instead of taking the Portuguese coaching job, he would have been first in line to take over once Ferguson retired.

The furthest Iran has come to producing an international coach is Ghotbi.

Comment

Working...
                                X