CQ debate: Mayeli kohan, Azizi and Javadi[video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    I thought CQ was paid between 3-4 million dollars/year?? So was said by a reporter a few days ago (10 miliard toman). And are GN and Daei really paid 1.5 million?
    i do not think anyone knows how much he is making. it has not been published officially. everyone has different numbers. therefore there are many rumors about the price. i have heard from $1.5 million to $20 million!!! no one really knows
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Alright, so tell me. Let's say Luis Figo disagrees with Paulo Bento's coaching of the NT. His opinion doesn't matter because he hasn't reached the "appropriate level" ?

No rugs, of course I don't get it, only you get it.

I constantly mock the people that mock Enayati and not the other way around.

Azizi is making stupid comments based on who? You? People? Who can define best what's stupid and what is not? Azizi or "people" ? The same way you think people on PFDC shouldn't criticize CQ because they are nothing more than fans, people shouldn't criticize and insult Azizi based on opinion He is in a better position than you and me to know what's best for TM.
      Azizi is making stupid comments.

Stating that he could have gotten a 1-0 loss to Argentina if he was coach of TM is stupid. You probably think its stupid too.

Stating that playing defensive football is easy is stupid. Don't tell me that you don't agree.

And if Azizi is in a better position to judge, then Nekou, Ando, Dejagah, Mansourian, Yahya, Veisi, Amiri, etc.... are in a MUCH better position to judge because they are much closer to the matter than Azizi is.

Comment

Jesus christ, wtf is MK talking about.... talking about how they didn't even have practice fields when he was coach.

Ok, so we were even poorer at that time. So what?

We are trying to advance our football. Do you think UAE, SK, JPN, QTR, UZB, care at all about our fields? They are advancing themselves, improving their facilities, improving their teams.

But hey, CQ can't complain about our fields because we used to have worse ones!!!

Basically all MK was trying to do in this session was pump his own tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Just look at the comment section on the video, "koseh khare azizi va mayeli gohan. zende baad javadi."

How can people insult legends like Azizi like that, even on PFDC, just because they disagree or criticize Carlos Queiroz. It's really offending when you see comments like that, absolutely shameful, only in Iran.
          lol dude, everyone loves Azizi as a player! as a nobody after his soccer career we dont really agree with him and we think he should keep his mouth shut.. cause frankly faghat kos o sher mige.

Comment

Mayeli kohan is the technical director of our u23 team that is trying to get to the Olympics. Just let that sink in....

Comment

As I continue watching the clip, my brain is telling me "dude, enough, I can't any more".

Khodadad Azizi is suggesting that being one man down for 90 minutes, one of our substitutions should have been a GOALIE SUB because "all of Iran knows that Alireza Haghighi can't stop penalties"

1) This shows how cowardly he would have approached the game. After being a man down he would have hoped for penalties and switched his GK around.

2) Think of how many people he would have blown a fuse here is CQ hung on to a sub until the end of Extra Time so he could switch the keepers.

Great thinking by Azizi..... Our players were dying of exhaustion... but lets hold out until the end of the game to change our goalie, while letting our players die for 95 minutes being a man down.

This is the type of thinking that people are following???!!!???!! How can this even be taken seriously????

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                Jesus christ, wtf is MK talking about.... talking about how they didn't even have practice fields when he was coach.

Ok, so we were even poorer at that time. So what?

We are trying to advance our football. Do you think UAE, SK, JPN, QTR, UZB, care at all about our fields? They are advancing themselves, improving their facilities, improving their teams.

But hey, CQ can't complain about our fields because we used to have worse ones!!!

Basically all MK was trying to do in this session was pump his own tires.
                Most these former TM coaches and some other domestic coaches are trying to justify their failure with their teams, by resorting to such lame excuses such as during our time we didn't have this, that etc. while CQ has been given all these extra bells and whistles and luxury that we were deprived of.

What's up with IRIB's new CQ topic debates on different shows, where 80% of their guests are anti-CQ. Did anyone watch this below show? out of his 5 guests, 4 are against CQ and only one journalists that is brought in via phone is a pro-Queiroz, how unfair is that? A fair TV show would try to balance the weight of the invitees, both these shows seem to have launched an anti-CQ campaign!

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14279
                Last edited by Keano; 04-09-2015, 09:32 PM.

Comment

When you hear the likes of morons like MK and Azizi, you realise why our football is in such a mess. The world has moved on and have left these two and similar behind. Sorry guys you belong to stone age.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    Most these former TM coaches and some other domestic coaches are trying to justify their failure with their teams, by resorting to such lame excuses such as during our time we didn't have this, that etc. while CQ has been given all these extra bells and whistles and luxury that we were deprived of.
                    What's up with IRIB's new CQ topic debates on different shows, where 80% of their guests are anti-CQ. Did anyone watch this below show? out of his 5 guests, 4 are against CQ and only one journalists that is brought in via phone is a pro-Queiroz, how unfair is that? A fair TV show would try to balance the weight of the invitees, both these shows seem to have launched an anti-CQ campaign!

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14279
                    Are you really surprised by IRIB!!!Mikhan mardomo bezaran sare kar by saying 80% of kar shenas migan CQ khob nist!....But seriously to me this issue is 95% done.CQ wants out and only issue remaining is how much is CQ willing to pay back the IFF.Otherwise aghayoon mesle MK, Azizi, GN,HD can all line up and ye hali bedan be Kaffashian for the position which will be available in a few days.bebinim kodomeshon can drop us lower in asian ranking and then everyone will start with the what if's and ey kaash!

Comment

There is a lot to say about this interview and a lot to cry about...

But one thing which sums up our football is... MK says that during his time they didn't even have hotels and that they should be content with what the have now...

So long as we measure our success and our standards based on what terrible standards we used to have rather than what we SHOULD have, we will never get very far. The only thing stopping a flood of morons from destroying our TM is CQ.

Once he is gone it will be very difficult to maintain the standard and reputation that we have now.

We should all be hoping that he stays, I haven't ever heard or seen one coherent and logical post about why he should leave... Stop being fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        As I continue watching the clip, my brain is telling me "dude, enough, I can't any more".

Khodadad Azizi is suggesting that being one man down for 90 minutes, one of our substitutions should have been a GOALIE SUB because "all of Iran knows that Alireza Haghighi can't stop penalties"

1) This shows how cowardly he would have approached the game. After being a man down he would have hoped for penalties and switched his GK around.

2) Think of how many people he would have blown a fuse here is CQ hung on to a sub until the end of Extra Time so he could switch the keepers.

Great thinking by Azizi..... Our players were dying of exhaustion... but lets hold out until the end of the game to change our goalie, while letting our players die for 95 minutes being a man down.

This is the type of thinking that people are following???!!!???!! How can this even be taken seriously????
                        Pretty sure that none of our coaches have legitimate qulifications to coach a football team. What do you expect. The guy cant even keep a team in the IPL but has the audacity to go on national tv and criticize CQ...

Comment

Actually Queiroz did something we would never thought of. Critizising the iff & it's standards means critizing the establishment. It's the first Time something like that is discussed openly in iranian tv. Thats why they put someone like mayelikohan on all Shows, because he is the iri face in our football. Why does nobody asks himself, why they don't bring people in like mansourian?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            Actually Queiroz did something we would never thought of. Critizising the iff & it's standards means critizing the establishment. It's the first Time something like that is discussed openly in iranian tv. Thats why they put someone like mayelikohan on all Shows, because he is the iri face in our football. Why does nobody asks himself, why they don't bring people in like mansourian?
                            Last edited by tufun; 04-10-2015, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Why r u bullshitting so much? Mansourian isn't the only one, who sees CQ as a good coach. There r just lot more. But it's obvious why they aren't brought. Because they would critizise the same. And critics aren't welcome in our beloved islamic republic. Look i'm not a blind follower of CQ, but in my opinion he is not only the best option for Iran at the moment, he would be a good option for every other team. But hey if we can get pep instead, than go for it. And some advise to you, most members here can't speak german. So be kind & stay in english. Not only that your german skills are horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
                                Jalale Talebi get better result just with 2 weeks with tm. With a bunch of amateur young players and we played much better than now with Cq.

Iran scores the most goals of all World Cup participants in the qualifying phase: 57 Results
                                Karim Bagheri scored 16 goals and is behind Ronaldo (17 results) the second highest scorer world
                                Iran sets world record: 17 hits of a team in an international match (against Iran Maldives 17: 0)
                                Worldwide bestbesuchtes game within the qualification to the final tournament in France: 120,000 spectators at the match Iran against Saudi Arabia in the Azadi Stadium
                                Iran scored eight goals in the return game against the selection of China (2: 4 and 4: 1)
                                Ali Reza Mansourian scored the fastest goal in the Asian qualifying for the World Cup in a match against China in Tehran (2 minutes)

Bye Bye Cq , and all the the sheeps here can follow him to hell to.
                                You give jalali credit for a team which was built by late Ivic, yet label everyone as CQ parast. Can you say the same thing for the 82% of the Iranians who have approved CQ?

People don't just see the results, they feel this team belongs to them, likewise the players who feel they are a real team.

We saw it in the WCQ, WC, against Iraq, they gave their everything for Iran.

We no longer have morons who see themselves above the team and do whatever they please(See Rahmati, Sadeghian, Aghili, etc).

PS: I agree that we shouldn't disregard/insult/discredit previous TM contributors

Comment

Working...
                                X