No announcement yet.

CQ debate: Mayeli kohan, Azizi and Javadi[video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach please, if you think the current team is as talented as the 96-98 team you're only kidding yourself. Current team isn't even good enough to tie their shoe laces, Khodadad Azizi, Ali Daei, Karim Bagheri, Mehdi Mahdavikia, Ahmadreza Abedzadeh own Shojaei, Gucci, Nekounam, Dejagah and Haghighi, get oughtta here with your amateur team bs. Without Queiroz we wouldn't even have qualified for the world cup.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ari;2279459]Why r u bullshitting so much? Mansourian isn't the only one, who sees CQ as a good coach. There r just lot more. But it's obvious why they aren't brought. Because they would critizise the same. And critics aren't welcome in our beloved islamic republic. Look i'm not a blind follower of CQ, but in my opinion he is not only the best option for Iran at the moment, he would be a good option for every other team. But hey if we can get pep instead, than go for it. And some advise to you, most members here can't speak german. So be kind & stay in english. Not only that your german skills are horrible.[/QUOTE

I was not talking about who (fans)see cq as a good coach. Im talking about about who is ready to work with him and who have good corporation with cq.
      Dont talk bullshit and write some names from Ipl coches and youth coaches. Who ?
      Ich habe auch nur dich angesprochen. I know not everybody speaks german .
      Yes my english ,german ,farsi spanish, turkish is horrible. But your football knowledge is horrible.

Cq is a nobody for me.What he has done for us the last 4 years except ? except banning our players and fighting with everybody.
      Open your eyes man!!!

I dont want pep or other diva as an tm coach. Football is not a one man show!!!
      Last edited by tufun; 04-10-2015, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Actually Queiroz did something we would never thought of. Critizising the iff & it's standards means critizing the establishment. It's the first Time something like that is discussed openly in iranian tv. Thats why they put someone like mayelikohan on all Shows, because he is the iri face in our football. Why does nobody asks himself, why they don't bring people in like mansourian?
        https://youtu.be/_pwcS76pIso?t=54s

It's painfully clear he's there to simply push an agenda at any cost. Beyond pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
          lol Mayli kohan has no manners! he says CQ hamash minale! akhe what semi professional speaks like that on the air! also says back when he was the coach they had no training grounds no hotels and such! khob look around the world! every other country has tranning grounds and hotels! what point is hr trying to make? chonke he didnt doesnt mean other coaches shouldnt and if they dont they shouldn't complain? vahghan now i know why people call him mayli gohan.
          in fact, back in the 1800's, we had no planes or cars either, so if the team today has to travel using a boat or a working animal, so be it ......
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
            Beach please, if you think the current team is as talented as the 96-98 team you're only kidding yourself. Current team isn't even good enough to tie their shoe laces, Khodadad Azizi, Ali Daei, Karim Bagheri, Mehdi Mahdavikia, Ahmadreza Abedzadeh own Shojaei, Gucci, Nekounam, Dejagah and Haghighi, get oughtta here with your amateur team bs. Without Queiroz we wouldn't even have qualified for the world cup.
            Beach please, if you think iran wouldn't have qualified for Wc without Cq,you are only kidding your self.
            At all cq dictatorial leadership time is gone.

Long life free tm . Future looks bright , lets stop crying.

Comment

yes, Azizi is entitled to his opinion. Everyone is .....

and MK as well .....

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                My activities?! Running joke?! Behind the scenes?! Someone throwing something in my face and you holding back?!
                Baba khoda shafat bedeh. You are obviously in dire need of a mental health professional if you're living in such a vivid imaginary world where you are some sort of a secret agent keeping track of everyone and their activities, knowing the people "behind the scenes" and promising to expose the deception of the super villains of the virtual world!!!
                Honestly, as funny and entertaining as it is to read more of your fantasies, it's quite concerning that you can't make a distinction between the virtual world where you're some sort of superhero on an imaginary crusade to expose super villains (DD, Myself, ZJ, Ozone,...) and the real world where no one from these forums has ever seen you or even knows your name - where you are basically a nobody.
                loos personality: willfully ignorant and almost trollish in the manner you keep parroting the same nonsense over and over no matter how many people refute them.

Now write some more about how IR's policies are holding back the country as you side with the same IR goons who've been singled out by our players for tearing the team apart. Or tell us how that racist NBA owner who didn't want black people at his games is "not racist" because apparently black workers at an airport were mean to you or something Or just do a complete flip flop on a subject after you were exposed for being clueless about it and then act like it was your own belief the whole time. And make sure to do it all with supersized fonts and 15 exclamation points like a shrieking 14-year-old off his meds. Good boy.

Comment

Well put son!, seems like an authentic beef is going on here.., the IR policies suck and to all you artists out there, who don't wanna be on a record label where the executive producer is...all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'...then come to Death Row!

"Soccer is easy, It is only hard to play soccer easily"
                  "You always have to score 1 goal more than the opponent"
                  Johan Cruijff

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
                    Beach please, if you think iran wouldn't have qualified for Wc without Cq,you are only kidding your self.
                    At all cq dictatorial leadership time is gone.

Long life free tm . Future looks bright , lets stop crying.
                    Yeah TM would have qualified under dimwits such as GN and Maheli Gohan, the same way they did under Ali Daei and Afshin Qotbi for the world cup in 2010. As if Iranian coaches are democrats haha, not only are Iranian coaches the worst dictators, they don't know shit about tactics and professional football, the only decent coach we have is Mansourian. The players themselves are very happy and advocate that Quieroz should stay, then who the hell are you to say Quieroz is a dictator? Did IFF pay you 25 dollar to spew garbage about Quieroz? I'm just asking...

Comment

Azizi now insists we should have defeated Iraq with ten men while in an interview prior to that game he had said the following: 'Iran will have a tough match against Iraq. We've run into a hard rock! I think we'll have problems against Iraq. We would have been better off facing Japan instead. Against Iraq we might even get eliminated." Now that there are talks of CQ leaving, he's giving different interviews criticizing the coach for losing with ten men against the same team he had called a 'hard rock'.

Comment

I just watched this debate. What a load of crap. MK statement about Ebola in SA was hilarious. How small does he think Africa is?
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

If CQ leaves these physcopaths (MK, GN and so on) will again take over our football and damaget it as mush as they can before someone try to rescue it again. Meaning another 10 years of no progress in our football. It is so sad to see Azizi is joining these people.

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                            First off, I'm a guy who posts on message boards anonymously...
                            That's just it, isn't it secret agent man? Hiding behind a computer, slandering people, and saying things that you would never had the guts to say in real life or face to face like a real man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              That's just it, isn't it secret agent man? Hiding behind a computer, slandering people, and saying things that you would never had the guts to say in real life or face to face like a real man.
                              Yeah skippy, it's because I don't give out my name that you ended up getting caught as a bulls---ter and made a complete derp out of yourself boro ghorseto bokhor amoo. boro ke vazet kheily kharabe

Comment

Damn, this thread turned into a battlefield...

Comment

Working...
                                X