No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun Goals 2014-2015 (VIDEO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well as expected I have some copyright claims.

RFPL.TV for using their logo, World Sport Group Pte Ltd for Asian Cup clips.

But so far the only conditions they have set is that RFPL (Russian football league TV) and World Sport Group want to put ads on my video to get money from the views, and apparently the RFPL TV blocked my video in Russia now. Otherwise apparently everything is fine...

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Well as expected I have some copyright claims.

RFPL.TV for using their logo, World Sport Group Pte Ltd for Asian Cup clips.

But so far the only conditions they have set is that RFPL (Russian football league TV) and World Sport Group want to put ads on my video they get money from the views, and apparently the RFPL TV blocked my video in Russia now. Otherwise apparently everything is fine...
      Dahanet engar service shod

Comment

Sardar Azmoun Goals 2014-2015 (VIDEO)

Stupid autors with their copyright claims. We are simply some fans who want to enjoy a football compilation video, we are not using any footage for professional business.

Tools.

Comment

Nice vid bro.
          I hope azmoun continues to grow every year, and eventually find himself in a top club

Comment

did this video include ALL of his goals this season? Including the ones from TM omid

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
              did this video include ALL of his goals this season? Including the ones from TM omid
              Of course not, the video would be too long. I only included his best and most memorable goals from 2014 and 2015. People that don't know him well and aren't Iranian won't be interested in seeing youth team goals against the likes of U23 Afghanistan and Nepal. His performance in pro leagues would be what matters the most for fans and medias.

Comment

What a joy it is to watch Sardar Azmoun!

As someone who was raised on and has been spoiled by German football:

He looks like a top class Euro striker. He's the real deal.

Comment

The only thing stopping him from playing regularly in the best leagues is the fact that he is IRANIAN.

If he was from Belgium, every top club would be more than willing to sign him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X