Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranians hit back on saudis attacking Taremi's page

ارتش سرخ دات كام :
    حمله سعودی ها به صفحه اجتماعی مهدی طارمی با واکنش متقابل هزاران ایرانی و حمله به صفحه باشگاه النصر مواجه شد.

مهدی طارمی در مسابقه پرسپولیس با النصر توانست پنالتی حساسی برای تیمش بگیرد. مهاجم شمار 17 سرخپوشان در غیاب محمد نوری، خودش پشت ضربه پنالتی قرار گرفت.

شوک بزرگ درست همین جا از راه رسید. طارمی تصمیم گرفت در حضور 100 هزار هوادار، توپ را با یک ضربه چیپ به سمت دروازه الانزی برساند. او با شجاعتی بی نظیر، گلر آماده حریف را ناکام گذاشت و اعتماد به نفس بالایش را به رخ کشید.

اولین گل آسیایی طارمی برای پرسپولیس، با شادی گل خاص او نیز همراه شد. او در شادی اش تاکید کرد که حریف را خلاص کرده است و البته کرده بود. توی ضربه ای که ضامن انفجار آزادی را کشید.

پس از این بازی طارمی با انتشار عکس پرچم ایران روی شادی پس از گلش پاسخ محکمی به بازیکنان النصر که لباس پلنگی و کماندویی به تن داشتند، داد. وی نوشت: "هی فلانی...اگه تو پلیسی، ما پرسپولیسیم..."

اما سعودی ها با پیدا کردن صفحه مهاجم پرسپولیس در اینستاگرام شروع به توهین و سرزنش این بازیکن کرده اند که البته با پاسخ کوبنده و حمایت هواداران ایرانی این بازیکن مواجه شدند.

Taremi referring to alnsr's commando jerseys
    "If you are police, we are Persepolis"

http://www.arteshesorkh.com/index/po...1%D8%A7%D9%85/

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      Warned! .....3 months -2 point infraction-----control yourself---keep your hatred of saudies to yourself......hope you can change....You will get banned for a while if this is repeated...Leviathan
      Last edited by leviathan; 04-11-2015, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkell View Post
        Look at that piece of shit saudi jihadi at the right. I usually see them dead on the ground in Syria with SAA boots up their mouth
        chill bro...

Comment

Look at that piece of shit saudi jihadi at the right. I usually see them dead on the ground in Syria with SAA boots up their mouth
          Can someone plz explain to me what's going on here in the photos underneath taermi, I don't quite get it.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
            Can someone plz explain to me what's going on here in the photos underneath taermi, I don't quite get it.
            Al Nassr players did a headcutting sign after their third goal thats why Taremi returned the favour

Comment

Its clear that the headutters of the world are barbaric Arabs NOT Persians, so not really happy with Taremis gesture but I guess, you need to treat them thge same way they treat us to teach them a lesson, but I would prefer if we were the civilized ones...

Comment

ban this fucking nonsense already.
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                  Al Nassr players did a headcutting sign after their third goal thats why Taremi returned the favour
                  Isn't this one of the celebrations FIFA has penalized teams and players for?
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                    Its clear that the headutters of the world are barbaric Arabs NOT Persians, so not really happy with Taremis gesture but I guess, you need to treat them thge same way they treat us to teach them a lesson, but I would prefer if we were the civilized ones...
                    yea, true
                    we simply can't allow ourselves to stoop that low...!!

Comment

I heard about the sexual harassment in the Saudi airport. I also heard somewhere that when al shamrani scored vs Foolad he showed a shirt that had a "I want to call two 15 year old boys" drawing on it, which is just disgusting and way passed football.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        I also heard somewhere that when al shamrani scored vs Foolad he showed a shirt that had a "I want to call two 15 year old boys" drawing on it, which is just disgusting and way passed football.
                        I doubt it. And if he did do it, wouldn't that look terrible for him? I mean, he would be admitting to being a pedophile.
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

A
                          Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          I doubt it. And if he did do it, wouldn't that look terrible for him? I mean, he would be admitting to being a pedophile.
                          Yeah that's true.

But I mean this guy has spat on another player before. Anything is possible.

Comment

Rrally man? That is disrespectful on so many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                              I heard about the sexual harassment in the Saudi airport. I also heard somewhere that when al shamrani scored vs Foolad he showed a shirt that had a "I want to call two 15 year old boys" drawing on it, which is just disgusting and way passed football.
                              http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14268

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14268r

Comment

Working...
                              X