Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz to REMAIN Iran coach (confirmed by Iranian press)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Queiroz to REMAIN Iran coach (confirmed by Iranian press)

Confirmed a few hours ago: http://90tv.ir/news/84315/%D9%81%D9%...D8%AF_93e03514

Congrats to all! Likely will avoid us entering another "dark ages" of our football and continue our excellent progress to hopefully qualify for WC18 and continue to develop our youth into the current squad and maintain the enthusiasm of our players.

video with quieroz/kaffashian after conference: http://90tv.ir/video/84661/%DA%A9%D9...B1%D9%88%D8%B4

LOL at kaffashian calling it a 2+1 meeting like the nuclear talks

Comment

I knew it. He was leaving for reals but he def pulled this stunt to get some assurances in the future to not get interfered and other things concerning camps, $$$, facilities, etc. He would have left if Kafashian n co did not deliver what he wanted.

Comment

Just look how happy Arian is, pesar ali kar mikoni!

Comment

is good iff and kafashian finally will give him the basic prepareation

Comment

Hopefully the nuclear agreement will make it easier for the federation to arrange friendlies with high profile countries.

Comment

btw, is that the most official and confirmed source we have?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                btw, is that the most official and confirmed source we have?
                yup and also cq and kafashian both were on good mood ,seems the meeting is going well,and sport ministry is there i think he has given approvals also

Comment

Nothing is a %100 yet

Even Kaffashian himself said that there is still more work to be done and they will have more conceret info in the next 3-4 days

Comment

BTW

CQ has asked for 50 friendly matches between now and 2018 WC

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      BTW

That would be amazing. If some folks consider these types of requests and conditions as "bullying and humiliating to Iranians" then I would wanna get bullied and humiliated by the entire world as it will all help this messed up country to finally find its path to progress and prosperity. If you leave everything to the hands of the IR we would have nothing but constant regression and reclusion from the entire world.

This news made my Saturday and Weekend!

In CQ we trust!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent news.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

BTW

Yeah I heard Kafashian say it in the conference video, that's crazy!!
                          It's about 15 matches per year..

Comment

This is unprecedented.

The fact that they have succumbed to CQ can not just be due to a potential terminarion fine of 1 year wages,. This goes beyond that. CQ's conditions seem to be involving the management of IFF too, asadi and Torabian I guess?

It could only be down to people and players power, long live Iran and the Persians.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

BTW

That number has everything to do with Iranian-style exaggeration rather than being an actual reflection of what Queiroz has demanded.

Comment

Working...
                              X