Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz to REMAIN Iran coach (confirmed by Iranian press)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
    That number has everything to do with Iranian-style exaggeration rather than being an actual reflection of what Queiroz has demanded.
    Agree. I'm pretty sure he has just set the bar this high, cause he know they can never fulfill it 100%. So maybe just 60-80% of those matches, is what he REALLY demands.

Comment

Screw 50 friendlies...
      I'm more than happy if we get to play one QUALITY friendly every few months.

Comment

With just over 3 years to go to 2018 World Cup, 50 friendly games added to combined 16 qualifiers mean playing 22 games a year or nearly 2 games a month. There are simply not enough Fifa days to cover that. So basically this is BS.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

50 friendlies.. damn, would be a dream come true... Have we even played 50 friendlies in the past 2 decades? lol

Comment

More from Kafashian, video: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...303127&theater

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              BTW

CQ has asked for 50 friendly matches between now and 2018 WC
              50??!!!! Or maybe 15?!!

Comment

Pinch me I'm dreaming. CQ is a true Irooni, cant believe a foriegner loves us so much to deal with so much shit

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                  That number has everything to do with Iranian-style exaggeration rather than being an actual reflection of what Queiroz has demanded.
                  Haha your are so right. So 50 friendlies would be translated to 5 friendlies

I am so happy now that CQ will stay. Congrats everyone

Comment

Did anyone even watch the video? Nowhere does it say it is confirmed that he is staying it is just usual percentages by kafashian

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                      Did anyone even watch the video? Nowhere does it say it is confirmed that he is staying it is just usual percentages by kafashian
                      I assume we have all watched it. what gives hope is, that they have agreed on a lot of things, and that they have set agrements on different areas. Kafashian wouldnt say like that 3 days before thet WCQ draw, if there wasnt any truth behind it.

Comment

Lol everyday this story seems to change, I hope this is the final time we have to hear about this, and CQ stays
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

50 friendlies? If that's the case and they really agreed on that, be prepared for CQ quitting in a while!

BTW, didn't CQ threaten to quit several times by going to Portugal before and then came back after receiving millions of promises from IFF? What makes it different this time?

I seriously believe one more mistake from IFF and he'll be gone for good and frankly, I doubt IFF will ever be as perfect as he wants them to be!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            50 friendlies.. damn, would be a dream come true... Have we even played 50 friendlies in the past 2 decades? lol
                            Ye 50 baari baa Soorie baazi kardim.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                              video with quieroz/kaffashian after conference: http://90tv.ir/video/84661/%DA%A9%D9...B1%D9%88%D8%B4

LOL at kaffashian calling it a 2+1 meeting like the nuclear talks
                              In mard vaghean aldange. haha
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

QUUUIIIIEEEERRROOOZZZZ AKKKKKKBBBBAAAAARRRRR!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X