Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz to REMAIN Iran coach (confirmed by Iranian press)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why isn't it mass relied by foreign media, contrary of when they have a news about hilm leaving or critizing Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Why isn't it mass relied by foreign media, contrary of when they have a news about hilm leaving or critizing Iran?
      For one, this is positive news. Even so, I think we should take the time to flood messages of thanks to IFF and Kaffashian. We ourselves are we always so quick to blame them and accuse them of stuff...we should reward their positive actions in hopes that it becomes reinforcing for them in future situations...

On a side note, Kaffashian probably doesn't understand probability and percentages lol...
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Just one question: who is this Hosseinkhoo guy and why did you emerge all of the sudden?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Yeah I heard Kafashian say it in the conference video, that's crazy!!
          It's about 15 matches per year..
          I think what they mean is he wants 50 lined up candidates that are willing to play, and he will "golchin" the best he feels TM needs around official matchday and fifa day scheduling. He just doesn't want slim pickings.
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

i still have a hard time believing it...!! if true, No doubt fan and especially Key Players support/pressure played the vital role in retaining his services.

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
            Just one question: who is this Hosseinkhoo guy and why did you emerge all of the sudden?
            mullahs, noticed his dismissal wasnt going as quiet and smoothly as it needed to be and they sent some unknown dude in sports ministry to patch shit over..!!wouldnt be surprised to find that his orders had come from way above Goozdarzi head..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Hopefully the nuclear agreement will make it easier for the federation to arrange friendlies with high profile countries.
              In an ideal world you would want the money to be spent on good causes, our football and perhaps more importantly our people (bringing crazy inflation down) are two of them, but I fear Palestine, Lebanon, Syria and Yemen will get a chunk of the release!
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                50??!!!! Or maybe 15?!!
                You are almost there. It's 50 of which 45 will get cancelled!
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

GOOD NEWS BUT:

Let us not to be fooled by IFF and IRI, the masters of manipulation and character assassination. The rishoos of the system showed how eager they were to sack the guy, however they faced a massive social obstacle. The fame and popularity of the Portuguese man, saved him this time. however, mark my words. They get him at his weakest point and time.I see some of our good members here wanting us to thank IFF for this decision!!!!

I have been silent on this issue. there are many fans like me who zip their mouth for the sake of TM and the fact that we know until there is no 100% contract, things change and fluctuate. That is how Iranian fans have been betrayed by this federation. Thanking IFF? We all watched the rollercoaster that can go either way on any give time. things change my friends!

Honestly, I personally thank Kafashian one day if we actually achieve something in our football. In regards with Queiroz, I personally believe as Afazeli said the era of CQ is over. There has been a lot of mafia fights within, that even if he stays it will hunt him which will negatively affect our TM in qualification campaign. It is not that we do not like CQ. I love the guy and many know here that I have always been behind him, since he was scouting manager at Man U , scouting Ronaldo, Anderson, Vidic, and .... , However, he could be a proud coach if he left with his heads up... I do not guarantee what happens next... Iranian football Mafia which has ties within the powers in system have always avenged any offense on them. I do not trust these rishoo guys. CQ is a brave tiger to go to the cave of cannibals. GOOD LUCK!
                  sigpic
                  SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                  IRAN
                  - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

So to emulate a young member here, I must say ''so CQ has no excuses left to deliver and see that we advance to th second round of the WC and also win the asia cup. No excuses whatsoever. Deliver or be gone''.

Comment

Jeez You can make a movie from all the drama involving CQ and IFF.

On a serious note - We can see he loves working with our team but is not unrealistic and needs help. He doesn't want another situation where we go unprepared to Russia and solely rely on his hardcore training. This time he wants the whole package and is making IFF guarantee it: friendlies (25 of them from what i hear) , decent camps in Europe and improvement on the training facilities.

I think if we're able to provide everything he needs for once , we can have a young, talented and prepared squad ready for Russia and make history qualifying for next round. I have faith in CQ, he values his work and definitely works twice harder than the money he earns. Some may criticize him and say he stayed because he had no choice as he probably would have had to pay compensation or forfeit his salary but i dont believe such thing, i really believe if he wanted to he could have taken the case to FIFA and make a lot of problems for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                        I read in some Iranian blogs that the Rouhani administration intervened at a highest level and this guy was appointed to make the deal work despite the wishes of the minster of sports. Keep in mind that Rouhani's choice for ministry of sports couldn't be confirmed by Majlis 3 times.
                        On the bright side we get to keep CQ. on the shitty side,
                        IFF and kafashian are so spineless and the government is basically making all the big decisions which is against FIFA policies

Comment

In Carlos we Trust!

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=216197

Looks like Queiroz was approached by Greece for their head coach job but he didn't even respond because he will not negotiate with any team while he is still with iran.

Comment

Raaaastiiii, by the WAAAY, will someone BBBlease check out how the Iraqis are doing, now that the King is staying?

Comment

Working...
                              X