X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayeli, Kashani, Khakpour 0 Iranian people/football 1

Mr Khakpour, Kashani and Mayeli Kohan,

You FAILED AGAIN.

After much debate and disallowing 2 of Irans top youngsters to gain valuable REAL international experience against two of the world top teams, your Olympic team failed.....AT HOME.
    You were grouped with Lebonan (no country and war stricken land), Afghanistan (first international experience with a country that is currently under occupation and no football) and KSA (your only and true test).

YOU FAILED AGAIN.

You lost at home 2-1 with the only goal coming on a Saudi own goal. Mr. Khakpour, Kashani and Mayeli Kohan you are in the same group of so-called wanna-be coaches who have always failed and will continue to fail bc you are far from todays football's education. You are obsolete, out dated, SONATEE and unqualified to coach any team let alone Irans Olympic team.

Iranian people 1
    Lompanism 0

I really did not expect Khakpour to become part of the old system. He has coached and has played in the US and should know better to join forces with these old farts.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
      Mr Khakpour, Kashani and Mayeli Kohan,

You were grouped with Lebonan (no country and war stricken land), Afghanistan (first international experience with a country that is currently under occupation and no football)
      Iran007 jaan, actually it was Palestine, not Lebanon, which makes your statement even stronger!

Nonetheless in Carlos Quieiroz we trust!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It doesn't surprise me, I actually met khakpour back when he was playing in the mls and he was a complete stuck up asshole. It actually made me very hesitant to meet any other TM players for fear of a bad experience.

Comment

khakpour really shot him self in the foot with the lost and then saying the players arent pro,people lost respect for him

Comment

I am not in the business of being ungrateful. I love Khakpour as a player and he did much for Iran and our TM. His battles with KSA and Japan will always go down as some of the best battles in my football mind.
            However, I dont think he (or any Iranian coach) is capable of leading our Olympic team, especially when you join forces with a two-timing HEZBOLLAHEE such as Mayeli Kolang. Shame on you Mr. Kashani for causing so much trouble for our TM and constantly interviewing against the TM coach.

ALL of you were waiting for TM to fail.....
            ALL of you.....

I hate every single one of you. You guys are HASOOD, BISAVAAD and scared shitless to have any qualified coach come to iran.

Comment

Here is my thoughts on the matter:

The experience with this new Omid team management will fail, mainly because Khakpoor is not an experienced coach with no professional experience under a professional coach. His own technical ability was questionable as a player. He was in LA and started a youth soccer club. That is all his coaching experience. When he says that the players were not pro, he is right, But he is not a professional coach either. Take Zidan as an example: a superb international payer. He took coaching classes and then served as an assistant to Carlo Ancelotti for a couple of years. Now he is more ready to coach a team.

There is nothing more that needs to be said about Mayeli GohAn, that has not been said. A total failure.

Kashani is an opportunist with some bazar connection. That is how he can bring some financial support to this team.

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                I really did not expect Khakpour to become part of the old system. He has coached and has played in the US and should know better to join forces with these old farts.
                Didn't he only coach a kids team in the states? if I'm not mistaken KC also coached a kids team, so he should be the new TM Omid coach, for sure better than the guys coaching now lol
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Khakpoor may not yet be much of coach, but i sure as hell dont blame him for wanting the services of two of most talented, well experienced AGE-APPROPRIATE Players available for his Omid team..!!
                  if i were him, i wouldnt care also if it was CQ(or even Guardiola for that matter ) who wanted them also for couple of useless friendlies.
                  I'd tell the Federation also that my team's mission is far more important and demand priorities be given to my Omid team..!!
                  you think CQ woula given a flying fk if khakpoor's Omid team wouldnt have made the next round of olympic qualifying..??? FK NO..!! In fact there is a good chance that he woulda loved that..! so that he can also throw that in IFF's face, for going against his advice and rightfully firing his inept countryman earlier..!!
                  so why in the hell should Khakpoor be expected to sacrifice his own coaching success to help CQ's..??

i think by now its clear to everyone that The Real issue for CQ drama was First and Foremost MONEY..!! the rest were minor issues and for most part bahanehz to get the real issue finally addressed..!!

Comment

Omid didn't win against Nepal, Afghanistan and Palestine due to presence of JB and SA. Similarly Omid did not lose to KSA due to these 2 players. Reason why they lost was because of lack of tactic and game plan. KSA made full advantage of omid's open corridors in the midfield and dictated the pace of the game!

I can forgive Khakpour given his lack of international experience, but Mayel-be-Kohan? Really!
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

what did khakpour do exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                        what did khakpour do exactly?
                        I dislike Khakpour live every other person, but people are attacking him for wanting JB and Azmoun, which is beyond ridicoulus.. Every coach on the planet would want the best squad possible for his team.. No crime in that.

The beef should be with the ones who made the decision, namely the federation.

Comment

Originally posted by golffan View Post
                          Here is my thoughts on the matter:

The experience with this new Omid team management will fail, mainly because Khakpoor is not an experienced coach with no professional experience under a professional coach. His own technical ability was questionable as a player. He was in LA and started a youth soccer club. That is all his coaching experience. When he says that the players were not pro, he is right, But he is not a professional coach either. Take Zidan as an example: a superb international payer. He took coaching classes and then served as an assistant to Carlo Ancelotti for a couple of years. Now he is more ready to coach a team.

There is nothing more that needs to be said about Mayeli GohAn, that has not been said. A total failure.

Kashani is an opportunist with some bazar connection. That is how he can bring some financial support to this team.
                          One of the most intelligent posts I have ever read. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Khakpoor may not yet be much of coach, but i sure as hell dont blame him for wanting the services of two of most talented, well experienced AGE-APPROPRIATE Players available for his Omid team..!!
                            if i were him, i wouldnt care also if it was CQ(or even Guardiola for that matter ) who wanted them also for couple of useless friendlies.
                            I'd tell the Federation also that my team's mission is far more important and demand priorities be given to my Omid team..!!
                            you think CQ woula given a flying fk if khakpoor's Omid team wouldnt have made the next round of olympic qualifying..??? FK NO..!! In fact there is a good chance that he woulda loved that..! so that he can also throw that in IFF's face, for going against his advice and rightfully firing his inept countryman earlier..!!
                            so why in the hell should Khakpoor be expected to sacrifice his own coaching success to help CQ's..??

i think by now its clear to everyone that The Real issue for CQ drama was First and Foremost MONEY..!! the rest were minor issues and for most part bahanehz to get the real issue finally addressed..!!
                            I disagree with you on many levels.
                            CQ has shown that he cares about Iranian football (but thats not the point here).

The point is this, (on a national level and when it comes to future of Iranian football) would it be more beneficail for Jahanbakhsh and Azmoon to play against Chile and Sweeden or Lebonan, Afghanistan and KSA (which MK and Kashani lost at home). Which would benefit these two players more 3 years down the road?

Going by your argument and only for the sake of argument....
                            Olympic team got their wish and got the two age-appropriate players they wanted. what was the result of it? NOTHING.....

Absolutely nothing.....

THey beat on 2-3 war striken teams with absolutely no football and fell flat on their faces in their ONLY (and I repeat ONLY) real test against kSA.

So, either way Mr. Kashani and Mayeli and Khakpour hurt our future football.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
                              I disagree with you on many levels.
                              CQ has shown that he cares about Iranian football (but thats not the point here).

The point is this, (on a national level and when it comes to future of Iranian football) would it be more beneficail for Jahanbakhsh and Azmoon to play against Chile and Sweeden or Lebonan, Afghanistan and KSA (which MK and Kashani lost at home). Which would benefit these two players more 3 years down the road?

Going by your argument and only for the sake of argument....
                              Olympic team got their wish and got the two age-appropriate players they wanted. what was the result of it? NOTHING.....

Absolutely nothing.....

THey beat on 2-3 war striken teams with absolutely no football and fell flat on their faces in their ONLY (and I repeat ONLY) real test against kSA.

So, either way Mr. Kashani and Mayeli and Khakpour hurt our future football.
                              What are you talking about? Unless I am not in the loop and missed the news, the U-23 team qualified for the 2016 AFC U-23 championship. You act as if they got knocked out already. Frankly, a coach or not, Khakpour has accomplished more than Nelo Vingada did.

Comment

Working...
                              X