Mayeli, Kashani, Khakpour 0 Iranian people/football 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    I dislike Khakpour live every other person, but people are attacking him for wanting JB and Azmoun, which is beyond ridicoulus.. Every coach on the planet would want the best squad possible for his team.. No crime in that.

The beef should be with the ones who made the decision, namely the federation.
    that is just ridiculous now what did kashani do again?

Comment

Does anyone know if IFF made a decision on TM Omid's cadre a few days ago?! They were supposed to have a meeting to decide Khakpour's future (if he'll stay in charge of TM Omid) but I haven't heard or seen anything about it.

Personally, I think Khakpour took us as far as he could. It's great that we reached the next stage, but he didn't show anything tactically that we can pin our hopes on.

The Saudis didn't get past the quarterfinals of the Asian Games and we lost to them at thome. If the goal is to reach the Olympics, we have to be able to beat the top 5 U-23 teams of the continent, regularly before the main tournament next January.

Comment

This tread is a joke. Some of you here care more about these poinltess hashiye stuff than what happens on the field.

I get the feeling that some of the unconditional support that CQ is getting is because for some reason some see him as a symbol against the IR. If that's true then just sigh. just sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
          This tread is a joke. Some of you here care more about these poinltess hashiye stuff than what happens on the field.

I get the feeling that some of the unconditional support that CQ is getting is because for some reason some see him as a symbol against the IR. If that's true then just sigh. just sigh.
          If this thread is a joke, then why on earth are you replying? Just stay away from this thread. I have been following your posts and I think you are looking for trouble. I do not tolerate trouble makers in these forums and won't show any mercy. You are free to express your opinions whether they are for or against CQ or whoever but in a gently way without disrespecting people.

End of discussion
          Last edited by Essi; 04-14-2015, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            If this thread is a joke, then why on earth are you replying? Just stay away from this thread. I have been following your posts and I think you are looking for trouble. I do not tolerate trouble makers in these forums and won't show any mercy. You are free to express your opinions whether they are for or against CQ or whoever but in a gently way without disrespecting people.

End of discussion
            I wasn't disrespecting anybody. Just the topic of discussion.
            Plus I'm not looking for trouble. Just stating my opinions on the issues surrounding Iranian football.

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Look at the one person that was smart enough to learn from CQ and use his technique for his team. Talking about Mansourian. With no superstar and probably with team's average age of 25, He is leading IPL, in the final of Hazfi, and leading their ACL group - Now that's called success.

Why cant we have more Mansourians? He could probably be a candidate for coach of the year in Asia if he qualifies his team to second round!

Comment

Originally posted by ArminSh View Post
                  Look at the one person that was smart enough to learn from CQ and use his technique for his team. Talking about Mansourian. With no superstar and probably with team's average age of 25, He is leading IPL, in the final of Hazfi, and leading their ACL group - Now that's called success.

Why cant we have more Mansourians? He could probably be a candidate for coach of the year in Asia if he qualifies his team to second round!
                  Naft Tehran have been a club on the rise.
                  2013 IPL - Faraki (5th place)
                  2014 IPL - Golmohammadi (3rd place)
                  2015 IPL - Mansourian (1st for now)

You can't just give all the credit to CQ for Naft's success.

Comment

Naft Tehran have been a club on the rise.
                    2013 IPL - Faraki (5th place)
                    2014 IPL - Golmohammadi (3rd place)
                    2015 IPL - Mansourian (1st for now)

You can't just give all the credit to CQ for Naft's success.
                    if you compare the 3 years you can clearly see that this years naft has no standout players. well Amiri NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                      if you compare the 3 years you can clearly see that this years naft has no standout players. well Amiri NOW.
                      This season they have Gholamreza Rezaei, Iman Mobali as their notable famous players.
                      Plus their younger players are more mature now. Beiranvand, Amiri, Motahari etc. etc.

Who were the notable players in the past seasons?

Sorry to break it to you guys, but CQ didn't really have much to do with this team's success. Nice try though.

Comment

CQ has been an Inspiration and a guide( Marja Taqleed) to a lot of people and Mansourian is no exception and you can see how much he has improved....

Comment

This season they have Gholamreza Rezaei, Iman Mobali as their notable famous players.
                          Plus their younger players are more mature now. Beiranvand, Amiri, Motahari etc. etc.

Who were the notable players in the past seasons?

Sorry to break it to you guys, but CQ didn't really have much to do with this team's success. Nice try though.
                          sure , Amiri and Bier are more mature now but Motahari? its his first season in the A squad. lol rezaie is not a good player anymore. sure Mobali is a key player if you say so.
                          Pouraliganji? Ghafouri?

sorry to break it to YOU but yes it did have an influence.

Comment

sure , Amiri and Bier are more mature now but Motahari? its his first season in the A squad. lol rezaie is not a good player anymore. sure Mobali is a key player if you say so.
                            Pouraliganji? Ghafouri?

sorry to break it to YOU but yes it did have an influence.
                            Pouraliganji was playing in Naft for most of this season. Only notable loss was Ghafouri and Reza Norouzi.

Also Esteghlal Khuzestan is in danger of relegation. Veisi is their coach. Should we blame CQ a little for that as well?

Comment

Pouraliganji was playing in Naft for most of this season. Only notable loss was Ghafouri and Reza Norouzi.

Also Esteghlal Khuzestan is in danger of relegation. Veisi is their coach. Should we blame CQ a little for that as well?

Pouraliganji left right when Nafts CL campaign started . How do you explain the successful campaign without him? Mansourian and Cq have hung out multiple times together in Tehran and there have been pictures on this site to prove that. That should tell u something but thrm again u think IFF is clean and snot corrupt and everyone wants the best for Tm. U also think Iran has world class tanning grounds ..

Yes Sure , you can blame esteghlal Kh failure on CQ! U blame every other thing on CQ so why be different on this one .

Comment

Pouraliganji left right when Nafts CL campaign started . How do you explain the successful campaign without him? Mansourian and Cq have hung out multiple times together in Tehran and there have been pictures on this site to prove that. That should tell u something but thrm again u think IFF is clean and snot corrupt and everyone wants the best for Tm. U also think Iran has world class tanning grounds ..

Yes Sure , you can blame esteghlal Kh failure on CQ! U blame every other thing on CQ so why be different on this one .
                                If you are going to credit CQ for Naft's success (even tho they have consistently been doing well for a few years now even without Mansourian)
                                then you should also blame CQ for Est. Khuzt's lack of success.

Your logic not mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X