Mayeli, Kashani, Khakpour 0 Iranian people/football 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
    If you are going to credit CQ for Naft's success (even tho they have consistently been doing well for a few years now even without Mansourian)
    then you should also blame CQ for Est. Khuzt's lack of success.

Your logic not mine.
    Lol. I never gave ALL the credit of Nafts succes to CQ. Those are ur words that ur trying to put in my mouth. I am saying mansourian has gotten his tactics and game plan from CQ. Don't believe me ? Watch a Tm game then watch a recent Naft game . Maybe then you will understand .

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
      Lol. I never gave ALL the credit of Nafts succes to CQ. Those are ur words that ur trying to put in my mouth. I am saying mansourian has gotten his tactics and game plan from CQ. Don't believe me ? Watch a Tm game then watch a recent Naft game . Maybe then you will understand .
      The same logic can be applied to Est. Khuzestan. Veisi has also gotten his tactics and game plan from CQ (b/c of some picture somewhere).

Look the point I'm making is that Naft Tehran have been a succesfull club for a few years now. Mansourian didn't take some mid table team and make them champs. Last season they were 3rd. Lets see where they end up this season. They might finish 3rd again.

Comment

Comment

The same logic can be applied to Est. Khuzestan. Veisi has also gotten his tactics and game plan from CQ (b/c of some picture somewhere).

Look the point I'm making is that Naft Tehran have been a succesfull club for a few years now. Mansourian didn't take some mid table team and make them champs. Last season they were 3rd. Lets see where they end up this season. They might finish 3rd again.
          So with your logic because Naft was on a rise no matter who the coach would have been this season they would have been a top team? where do you get that from? mansourian made this team go 19 games without a loss. They dont play anything like they did in the last couple seasons. They have so many new players that are starting this year, nothing like the last two seasons, some players might have been on the team but not as a starter, and then motahari? This is his first season that he's been getting consistent playing time and he still isn't a starter. Mansourian brought bunch of players from his u23 team. Good management and planning alone isn't the only thing that makes a team consistent competitor at all , it takes away worries and helps players concentrate but it still has a lot to do with the coach.

And dont get Veisi involved. CQ has personally helped Mansourian , it's different from Veisi who is TRYING to make his team model of TM's style and they play well but have financial difficulties which affects their players. You just cant compare Veisi with Mansourian. Then Goolmohammadi is having huge success with Zob ahan but you dont see me bring him up because he is not consulting personally with CQ but he is using the techniques he sees used for TM and then apply it for his own team combined with his own ideas. You need to zoom out your microscope a bit , and see things in a bigger picture.

Again Mansourian has personally consulted with CQ and we see the results. You are right as far as Naft has been a club on rise but you cant give all the credit to just that without considering the affect that Mansourian who considers himself student of CQ has had on this team. This season is nowhere close to the past few seasons of Naft.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Mansurian was a quality coach from get go, way before any CQ influence..!! his offensive football tactics are and have been far superior to that of CQ, still to date..!!
            during their collaborations together, I’m sure CQ has helped him somewhat with his teams defensive organization and overall team mgmnt skills too..!
            at least based on rumors, Mansurian’s scouting of SK training, was instrumental in adapting our strategy to win our last WCQ in SK and go to brazil ..!?

To say Naft is doing well or to claim Mansurian to be good coach Mostly due to CQ influence, is Ludicrous ..!
            I'm only saying this because Mansourian has said that he owes Naft's success to CQ. Why would a coach take credit away from himself and say such thing if it wast true? Mansourian is extremely smart and he would have been a good coach no matter what but obviously he is more complete now that he's been able to consult with CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by ArminSh View Post
              I'm only saying this because Mansourian has said that he owes Naft's success to CQ. Why would a coach take credit away from himself and say such thing if it wast true? Mansourian is extremely smart and he would have been a good coach no matter what but obviously he is more complete now that he's been able to consult with CQ.
              Show me the interview where Mansourian says such a thing.

And I watch Zob Ahan's games. They play attacking with lots of possession. I don't think he's copying anything from CQ.

Comment

Mansourian's Interview from today. 50-60% of Naft's success is b/c of Yahya.

Capture.jpg

source: http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=216617

Comment

Mansourian is a good and upcoming coach. He is eager to learn and has indicated that he has learned organizational and professional disciplines from CQ and even Ghotbi. His Omid team were playing wonderful and now this Naft team, also doing so well. He has played in Europe, and has that experience. His biggest asset, in my opinion, is his open mindedness to learn and improve. There are two good Iranian coaches with bright future now in Iran. Mansourian and Gol-Mohammadi.

Comment

^Well said , agreed to every word..!!

Comment

Mansourian's Interview from today. 50-60% of Naft's success is b/c of Yahya.
                      [ATTACH]15817[/ATTACH]
                      source: http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=216617
                      Yahya? Oh you mean this guy. Funny how the two best coaches in the league are also outspoken supporters of CQ.

یکی_از_دوستدارا&#1.jpg

Comment

Pouraliganji was playing in Naft for most of this season. Only notable loss was Ghafouri and Reza Norouzi.

Also Esteghlal Khuzestan is in danger of relegation. Veisi is their coach. Should we blame CQ a little for that as well?
                        When did Veisi work with CQ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

This thread started with a lot of nonsense to begin with. Don't drag Khakpour's name into this nonsense.
                          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

This tread is a joke. Some of you here care more about these poinltess hashiye stuff than what happens on the field.

I get the feeling that some of the unconditional support that CQ is getting is because for some reason some see him as a symbol against the IR. If that's true then just sigh. just sigh.
                            The only Hashiye here is you claiming that people support CQ due to their disagreement with IR. Now thats Hashiye at its best. My post was a very simple observation to which you paid no attention.

Comment

Originally posted by ArminSh View Post
                              Look at the one person that was smart enough to learn from CQ and use his technique for his team. Talking about Mansourian. With no superstar and probably with team's average age of 25, He is leading IPL, in the final of Hazfi, and leading their ACL group - Now that's called success.

Why cant we have more Mansourians? He could probably be a candidate for coach of the year in Asia if he qualifies his team to second round!
                              One of my main issues about the so-called CQ critics. Notice Gol Mohammadi, Mansourian, Ebrahimzadeh (who actually took Zob Ahan to the Asian championship game), etc. never criticize CQ?
                              Who does?
                              Bunch of proven losers such as Jalali (never in charge of a team for more than 2 season), Buffalo Afazeli (nothing worth talking about on his resume), Khodadad azizi (constantly fired from one team to another and in trouble with the disciplinary commitee), Mayeli Kolan ( life long loser, responsible for eliminating Olympic team, loser to Torkamenistan in a back and back game), Zolfaghar nasab (out of the league since 2008), etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                                This thread started with a lot of nonsense to begin with. Don't drag Khakpour's name into this nonsense.
                                Nobody is dragging khapours name through anything my friend.
                                But criticism will come your way when you gamble and lose, just as credit is due when you gamble and win.

Khakpour, Kashani and MK started a campaign of stress and nonsense with numrouse interviews against TM.
                                They pulled 2 of TM players to Olympic team and denied them experience against Chile and Sweeden in order to play them against Lebonan, Afghanistan and kSA etc. Their only true test was against Saudi Arabia and they lost that game hands down AT HOME. If it wasnt for an own goal by the saudis, Khakpour and Kashani and Mayeli would have been blanked out AT HOME.

Now dont you think its fair to hold these guys who criticize every person in sight responsible and ask them to answer?

Comment

Working...
                                X