Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW TEAM MELLI SHIRTS (design your own shirt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW TEAM MELLI SHIRTS (design your own shirt)

Finally Uhlsport terminated their contract with Team Melli and the IPL. I mean their last jerseys were actually nice. I decided to design a new Team Melli Adidas shirt.

http://farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940119000256

Lets make this thread were everyone can post the ideas for a new design.

Here is my Adidas shirt.
    [IMG][/IMG]

There are some outlets that are circulating info in regards to CQ and his ties to Adidas and that one of his conditions for return is that our kit supplier becomes adidas.

For me the written piece seems more op-ed than substantiated news: http://www.teammelli.com/2015/04/10/...nding-queiroz/
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      There are some outlets that are circulating info in regards to CQ and his ties to Adidas and that one of his conditions for return is that our kit supplier becomes adidas.

For me the written piece seems more op-ed than substantiated news: http://www.teammelli.com/2015/04/10/...nding-queiroz/
      IF WE GET ADIDAS WILL be the best thing, cause they will supply alot of stuff for us and also people will buy adidas jersey

Comment

Definitely op-ed. Aside from the fact that it's filled with bias, it's funny how every sentence ends with !

Comment

That's maij's website. One of our best members ever on this forum. He is not a big fan of CQ though.

Comment

so whats wrong with Adidas as our kit supplier??? Its quite clear that they are 1000times better than that crap Uhlsport, expecially since we've had a number of players( who actually use this kit) conveying their grievances about the quality of this crap kit! including the team captain!! so if CQ insists on Adidas then be it, He is pro head coach and know that crappy kits retain water, prevent evaporation of sweat and therefore making a player heavier than normal, this affects play, game plan and stamina, so if CQ wants Adidas then give the man what he wants!! even if he makes a commission on it!! nooshe joonesh!! so what????

if Adidas kits improve our players performance even by 1% this is 1% we didnt have before. this means we are 1% better ! whats all the fuss??!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              so whats wrong with Adidas as our kit supplier??? Its quite clear that they are 1000times better than that crap Uhlsport, expecially since we've had a number of players( who actually use this kit) conveying their grievances about the quality of this crap kit! including the team captain!! so if CQ insists on Adidas then be it, He is pro head coach and know that crappy kits retain water, prevent evaporation of sweat and therefore making a player heavier than normal, this affects play, game plan and stamina, so if CQ wants Adidas then give the man what he wants!! even if he makes a commission on it!! nooshe joonesh!! so what????

if Adidas kits improve our players performance even by 1% this is 1% we didnt have before. this means we are 1% better ! whats all the fuss??!!!
              i think addidas want alot of money and iran dont wanna pay, but they supply everything to iran everything, and iff can make money from jersey sales

Comment

Adidas would be nice, but I'm curious if that's ever gonna happen. At best, I see Puma sponsoring us again.

Comment

Big brands simply won't come to Iran because they won't make a lot of profit from it, especially inside Iran and for IPL teams. There is a lot of replica/fake shirts being sold and people won't pay a fortune for let's say an adidas shirt instead of a similar but cheap fake shirt. Copyright doesn't exist in Iran

That's one of the major reasons that big brands don't sponsor our teams

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Big brands simply won't come to Iran because they won't make a lot of profit from it, especially inside Iran and for IPL teams. There is a lot of replica/fake shirts being sold and people won't pay a fortune for let's say an adidas shirt instead of a similar but cheap fake shirt. Copyright doesn't exist in Iran

That's one of the major reasons that big brands don't sponsor our teams
                    mate you know these brands make money many other ways other than selling the national team's kit itself right?

For example: Malaysia has one of the most fake jerseys I've seen especially in Asia since it's close to China/Thailand. Despite this, Malaysia's team is still sponsored by Nike where Nike makes $$$ mostly from its events and increasing sales of its other products through promotion of this kit being displayed to their countrymen.

Bosnia has a population of 3.9 million and does not have the strongest economy but its team is still sponsored by Adidas.

I know many people here have their conspiracies and such but the likes of Nike and Adidas would love to sponsor a team like Iran. It is a top Asian team which has been in the top four for quite some time. What's the problem? Sanctions and a bit of incompetence from Iran's side who probably did not follow it well enough thinking Majid, Uhlsport, etc were good enough and these teams do not have enough resources or the strongest management where they let someone in Dubai in charge of distributing (you know how they fuked it up) Likes of Puma, Adidas, or Nike would not have this problem. With players complaining about the jersey/kit quality and CQ wanting better training facilities, it is bound to happen if IFF gets their shit together. Things are looking a bit better for Iran and CQ is demanding some adequacy from IFF, this may be possible. Perhaps not soon but I see it happening in the near future.
                    Last edited by Farhad-7; 04-12-2015, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      That's maij's website. One of our best members ever on this forum. He is not a big fan of CQ though.
                      Ya I am aware. The site is very anti CQ...I remember some of the stuff they published during WCQ was downright nasty.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if it was partially true.

Uhlsport owes CQ some $$ and reneged on a deal with him.

Plus it is rumored they gave TM crap equipment when they did.

But it's still unclear whether the IFF is at fault or Uhlsport or their supplier.
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                          I wouldn't be surprised if it was partially true.

Uhlsport owes CQ some $$ and reneged on a deal with him.

Plus it is rumored they gave TM crap equipment when they did.

But it's still unclear whether the IFF is at fault or Uhlsport or their supplier.
                          Those details are likely true to some degree...but CQ making the future kit supplier a condition of his return seems very odd at best. Unless CQ owns the company or has significant stake in it like GN does with Mehrooj (Majid) or Daie does with his namesake supplier...it seems unlikely.

Comment

From what I understood, CQ's not really insisting on Adidas, he just wants a high quality kit sponsor to avoid the issues we've been having with Uhlsport - the least of which was the fans barely being able to get their hands on some authentic TM jerseys less than two weeks before the WC.

Nike is obviously a US company, so it will be difficult to do business with them for the moment considering US sanctions, so that leaves Adidas as the front runner, although there are obviously some others (Puma, Kappa, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              From what I understood, CQ's not really insisting on Adidas, he just wants a high quality kit sponsor to avoid the issues we've been having with Uhlsport - the least of which was the fans barely being able to get their hands on some authentic TM jerseys less than two weeks before the WC.

Nike is obviously a US company, so it will be difficult to do business with them for the moment considering US sanctions, so that leaves Adidas as the front runner, although there are obviously some others (Puma, Kappa, etc.).
                              I think we can be sure that Puma and Adidas are the most likely of those, especially Puma, having sponsored previously.

Comment

Working...
                              X