The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    SS ahvaz would sincerily get relegated if they were playing in the Azadegan league, most Azadegan teams would own them I still have no idea why they are in the IPL
    It is so easy to guess. They are show casing these players in top Iranian league (IPL). It will be good for all those random players to have that in their resume. I think they have realized they are going down and now they are selling slots in line up + team squad for highest bitters or simply they are making money from signing up these shitty players by choosing a high price on them while not paying all the contract to them (if government is paying for the contracts). It is a very common corruption case that agents do in Iran. Iranian football mafia did this to SS and Persepolis for several years by passing very expensive contracts for very mediocre players while players should give them back a high percent of their original contracts as Haghe dalali.

It is very obvious here.

Comment

Foolad Khuzestan may get an asian defender

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=277674

Comment

Rah Ahan manager Saeed Ramezani: "Mohammadi's transfer is done."

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=277716

Varzesh3 and Cup.ir have already announced his transfer

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1300602...88%D8%B3%D8%AA

http://cup.ir/sport/archive/487/view/101232

Comment

besiktas easily best option given teams hes been linked with. He would be an idiot not to take their offer it is legit, which is unlikely.

Comment

Unrelated but apparently Felix Magath is going to Al-Ahly, and the prior manager, José Peseiro, was once an assistant to CQ at Real Madrid.
            http://www.kingfut.com/2016/01/31/fe...last-dictator/
            بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
            عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

If it's one of the three big Istanbul clubs to chase Taremi, it might be Galatasaray for two reasons

1) Mustafa Denizli is their head coach
              2) Burak Yilmaz might leave them for West Ham United and they have only one striker left

Comment

Saman Narimanjahan: "In the end of the season, I will go to Europe even with low salary."

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Saman Narimanjahan: "In the end of the season, I will go to Europe even with low salary."

Untill the arabs step in..

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    If it's one of the three big Istanbul clubs to chase Taremi, it might be Galatasaray for two reasons

1) Mustafa Denizli is their head coach
                    2) Burak Yilmaz might leave them for West Ham United and they have only one striker left
                    Is this transfer for now or next season?
                    Because if it's for next season then Gala will buy a much better striker than Taremi. If it's for now, then it's a different story...

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                      Is this transfer for now or next season?
                      Because if it's for next season then Gala will buy a much better striker than Taremi. If it's for now, then it's a different story...
                      Next season. His contract ends in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Untill the arabs step in..
                        I don't think so. Nariman Jahan is a ba gheirat player. I don't think he joins any Qatari team.

Comment

Nariman Jahan has been surprisingly very disappointing this season and nothing like last year, but he could easily play in a league like Eredivisie for example, hope it happens

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Nariman Jahan has been surprisingly very disappointing this season and nothing like last year, but he could easily play in a league like Eredivisie for example, hope it happens
                            Because he was playing with no money (he was soldier) and under Ghale Morghi. He transferred to Gostaresh to play regular time. I have high hopes for this kid, Agh Manuch!

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              Because he was playing with no money (he was soldier) and under Ghale Morghi. He transferred to Gostaresh to play regular time. I have high hopes for this kid, Agh Manuch!
                              Yeah you could be right actually but even compared to other Tractor players he wasn't very good. He was benched by a younger guy like Saghebi as well as Ramsay at the beginning of the season which isn't very good.

He still has potential tho

Comment

^ Shoma chi shod bikhiale SS shodio tarafdare Sepahan shodi?

Comment

Working...
                                X