No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trabzonspor would be good, they are historically a good team, but they are going through a bad season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      Yeah it's strange that he's listed as British even though he was born in Iran and hasn't played for the British youth team
      If that's true about him being British:

-could be dual-nationality where that his parents already had british passports and went back to iran where he was born and raised. I know Iranians who do this.
      -His mom is British

Comment

I remember when Rezaeian had an offer from genclerbirligi and rejected it to go to Persepolis last summer, he was an idiot for making that move I hope Ahmadzadeh and Taremi don't make the same mistake. It's good that taremi has sardar in his ear telling him to go to Europe that's a good influence to have. Also If Ahmadzadeh is smart he will go bc then he can actually be a consistent call up to TM unlike his once a year cal up he's been getting the last 2-3 years. They should both jump on these opportunities.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Also If Ahmadzadeh is smart he will go bc then he can actually be a consistent call up to TM unlike his once a year cal up he's been getting the last 2-3 years. They should both jump on these opportunities.
          Plus, he is from Urmia. So no communication issues.

Comment

I never understood why we don't have a lot of legionnaires in Turkey. It's a good league for our players looking to get scouted by European clubs. The overall level of play is similar to our own league too (except for the top 3 teams) so our players could be regular starters.

Comment

Ahmadzadeh is under contract with perspolis until 2017 according to transfermarkt so it would be the team's decision which makes it highly unlikely he goes even if the interest is true.

Comment

Btw. Kamandani and Alishah are also running out of contract.

Comment

nobody is going anywhere. Fuck Turkish league.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    I never understood why we don't have a lot of legionnaires in Turkey. It's a good league for our players looking to get scouted by European clubs. The overall level of play is similar to our own league too (except for the top 3 teams) so our players could be regular starters.
                    Besides the 3 major clubs, none of the other clubs are that stable. They have the same issues in terms of players getting paid, partibazi...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Besides the 3 major clubs, none of the other clubs are that stable. They have the same issues in terms of players getting paid, partibazi...
                      I always saw the Turkish league as basically being our own PGL except more closely monitored by European scouts

Comment

If I were them, I would go asap. But I have a feeling taremi may have offers from Western Europe, so in that case I would think he would reject the Turkish offer unless it was a top 5 team

Comment

You guys cannot compare Turkish league to IPL. They would crush any team in ACL like its a joke.

They also have very decent and usually well known foreign players.
                          This combined with much better stadiums and professionalism make their league way better than IPL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            You guys cannot compare Turkish league to IPL. They would crush any team in ACL like its a joke.

This combined with much better stadiums and professionalism make their league way better than IPL.

in terms of domestic talent we are on par, if not slightly better then the Turks

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                              in terms of domestic talent we are on par, if not slightly better then the Turks
                              Please stop kidding yourself. We have very good potential talent but most of them turn into nothing
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

A league consists of more than 3 teams. A mid table or bottom table Turkish league team wouldn't crush any team in the acl.

Comment

Working...
                                X