The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
    So basically Naft is no longer Naft. You got to love one year contracts.
    tbh you guys are exaggerating alot, nothing is certain yet and naft has already managed to fill the spots of all players that have left.

out:
    Donavan Deekmen (he didn't do anything for naft)
    Gholamreza Rezaei
    Hajmohammadi (key player)
    Kamyabinia

in:
    Carlos Santos (replacement for Hajmohammadi arguably a better player + more experienced)
    Mehdi Momeni (100% better than Rezaei, not sure if he can fill the void of Kamyabinia)
    Hamid Bou Hamedan (returned from loan in naft MS, he is a good player and was one of NMS' key players last season and he will add depth to the naft team)

Comment

Smart move by Naft, Carlos santos is a good defender.

Comment

Naft sign 21 year old Center Back Mohammad Daneshgar from Fajr Sepasi, he as member of TMU17,U19,U23

Comment

BIG NEWS: Rezaeian signs with Persepolis

http://www.fc-perspolis.com/Contents...4-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Finally now all we need is a solid LB and we will have arguably one of the best starting XI in the league
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Finally now all we need is a solid LB and we will have arguably one of the best starting XI in the league
              solid left back + more depth in the midfield, nouri is now gone, so kamyabinia and nourollahi will be our parternership and we literally have no depth at that position except esmaeilzadeh, and nourollahi is out for the first 6 games of the season i believe so another cm should definetly be on our agenda

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                solid left back + more depth in the midfield, nouri is now gone, so kamyabinia and nourollahi will be our parternership and we literally have no depth at that position except esmaeilzadeh, and nourollahi is out for the first 6 games of the season i believe so another cm should definetly be on our agenda
                Kamandani is good too....I know he is more of a CAM but I wouldn't be surprised to see him as a CM. I hope esmarlizadeh is used a lot more the guy barely played at all he's decent too. A foreign CM would do us some good, we won't be able to make up for nouri's loss with Iranian alternatives
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Good pick by Naft.
                  Mohammad Daneshgar moved from Fajr to Naft.

Mohammad Daneshgar was best DM for u18 during Akbar Mohammadi time.During Vingada ( U22) he was moved to CD position (sometimes RB ) . He was starter next to Aram Abbasi( Now Sarbaz) and Kanani .
                  Unfortunately he was injured and away from U22 . He will be great help to Mansourian.

Here he is during U22 practive behinf Kanani & cheshmi next to Norollahi.

Someone also should pick Aram Abbasi.

ِDaneshgar with Azmoon
                  Barzay , Ahleshakheh (Foulad), Choopani , Daneshgar, Azmoon, Homayouni (Floud)
                  Esmaeili , Valid Mashaei ( Foulad), Amadi ( Foulad) , Pahlavan , Heidarieh

Comment

^^^ Great pick by Mansourian indeed. He has a GREAT eye for up and coming talents and a great relationship with his squad and they need all the help they can get in the ACL.

Comment

well we can kiss rezaiean goodbye. to PP badbakht mishe.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                        Smart move by Naft, Carlos santos is a good defender.
                        he is good but not as good as Padovani

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
                          he is good but not as good as Padovani
                          Yup. Carlos is maybe as good defensively but not even half as good as Padovani offensively/on set pieces.

Naft are already much much weaker and they really have to recruit quality foreigners or else we can forget about them both in ACL and the league next year and expect their team to be killed just like post-ACL Zob Ahan.
                          They can try to get good Iranian players but the best ones, as every year, will be snatched by both Persepolis and Esteghlal. Therefore they will unfortunately probably get the left-overs, like Bohamdan/Momeini.

Bohamdan is average at best, Momeini can be decent, but not really a top team starter. He is more of a CAM and could be good for depth, but if Mobali doesn't extend with Naft and Momeini is his replacement, then it's yet another downgrade. I bet that Mobali will join SS. Same story every year.

Comment

Sepahan's list:
                            Padovani (done deal)
                            O Ebrahimi (almost done)
                            Jemaati (maybe)
                            Rogerio Coutinho (If it happens it will be the best IPL foreign player EVER) Here is his highlights at AlKoveit:

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              Sepahan's list:
                              Padovani (done deal)
                              O Ebrahimi (almost done)
                              Jemaati (maybe)
                              Rogerio Coutinho (If it happens it will be the best IPL foreign player EVER) Here is his highlights at AlKoveit:
                              are you serious? he did well in kuwait and suddenly he is the best foreigner? he played 7 matches in 2 years for a brazilian serie a side and scoring in kuwait is easier than drinker than water as reza proved. just because he has good skills doesn't mean he will be the best ever foreigner, then in that case leo pimenta (ex tractor, current gostaresh player) would be our leagues best ever foreigner. Umana, Nilson, Samuel, Mohammad, Castro, Juninho, Edinho are all better than him

Comment

He's good but far from best IPL foreigner. Even from the current players: Jlloyd Samuel is an ex-EPL player, Umana WC quarter finalist, Aloys Nong ex-La Liga player etc... He will probably be a good quality foreigner but not a top one

Comment

Working...
                                X