The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Apparently Siah Jamegan cancelled Iraqi Rebin Sulaka's transfer and got another player instead from "Assyriska" in the same league,
    "Kyle Konwea", 192 cm Swedish-Nigerian CB

http://www.transfermarkt.com/kyle-ko.../spieler/75877
    It's a weird story so Im not 100% sure on what's going on I would guess that Rebin Sulaka was on trial with Siah and they weren't impressed with him, so they got that other defender instead
    Kyle Konwea was kind of a talent that didn't really happen in Sweden. A tall and quick defender with great psychical attributes who never really fulfilled his true potential, nevertheless a solid defender in the second tier in Sweden. Started out as a left back in Qviding and were rumored to go to top clubs in Sweden, but never really made it through. Had a ACL injury a couple of years ago. Still a more renowned player than Rebin Sulaka for sure.

His agent is former Swedish Iranian player Arash Bayat which explains the market choice, he's 26 years old and the contract is short term to the summer of 2016.

528x300.jpg

Comment

not related but Magath just hired by a unknown japanese club

Comment

^ Watch him offer Dejagah a move to that club

Hey, now that I think of it, it would make sense haha.

Good luck to him at his new club!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
          ^ Watch him offer Dejagah a move to that club

Hey, now that I think of it, it would make sense haha.

Good luck to him at his new club!
          They are ranked 12th in J-League. Dejagah's decent performance against Japan might of interested them, still better than Qatar. He won't go though, he is in his comfort zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
            Kyle Konwea was kind of a talent that didn't really happen in Sweden. A tall and quick defender with great psychical attributes who never really fulfilled his true potential, nevertheless a solid defender in the second tier in Sweden. Started out as a left back in Qviding and were rumored to go to top clubs in Sweden, but never really made it through. Had a ACL injury a couple of years ago. Still a more renowned player than Rebin Sulaka for sure.

His agent is former Swedish Iranian player Arash Bayat which explains the market choice, he's 26 years old and the contract is short term to the summer of 2016.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16604[/ATTACH]
            I guess thats a good transfer. When all those Tier 4 Brasilian Players can play good in our league, he shouldn't have a problem with playing good ^^
            sigpic

Comment

Edinho linked with a move to Tractor Sazi and Perspolis

It has been reported that Hamza Younes has been removed by Ghalenoei. Ghalenoei is now looking for a replacement and according to several reports, he has Edinho on his radar. However, according to himself, he had talks with Perspolis and is interested to sign with Perspolis. These talks were denied by Branko in an interview after today's game. Branko told that he hasn't talked to anyone in this transfer window.
              Edinho is likely to leave Al Salisiya, since he is not happy there being benched.

http://www.mehrnews.com/news/2999538...B1%DB%8C%D8%B2

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1289290...86%DB%8C%D9%88

Comment

^^I am afraid if he goes to PP he will stunt the growth of taremi!! he is better off in tabriz. otherwise Taremi will be benched, given that Bengston is playing good as well.
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

LOOOOL @ Cup.ir
                  Cup.ir published this so-called interview with Edinho, where he confirmed his talks with Perspolis officials

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...8C%D8%B1/89756

Comment

^Dafaq did I just see? That site needs to be removed immediately!
                    I thought that smiley combi means "k*r to k*s" Not even possible to count the amount of mistakes, they can’t even write the name of the coach lol.

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                    ^^I am afraid if he goes to PP he will stunt the growth of taremi!! he is better off in tabriz. otherwise Taremi will be benched, given that Bengston is playing good as well.
                    Taremi >>> Bengtson / Ediniol ok

Neiher Bengtson nor Edinio can truly replace Taremi, his game is way too influential for Perspolis, however I do agree. He should go to Tabriz, we really don’t need him.
                    Last edited by Nariman; 12-15-2015, 04:36 PM.
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Wtf hahahaha berancooooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Btw. Edinho denied the talks according to KhabarVarzeshi ... if true, then this is a double-facepalm for cup.ir

Comment

Rumor: Tractor Sazi in talks with Pouladi

http://90tv.ir/news/187199/%D8%A8%D9...88%D8%AF%D8%9F

Comment

when does the transfer window open?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Rumor: Tractor Sazi in talks with Pouladi
                              http://90tv.ir/news/187199/%D8%A8%D9...88%D8%AF%D8%9F
                              This team is even more mafia than I thought if true.

Comment

Ali Ahmadi rejoined Sepahan after being kicked out by Faraki. Faraki kicked out so many players so he can make 1 billion tomans (Sukay, Amir Hossein Karimi, Moradmand, Ali Ahmadi, Maftoolkar) and with Hajsafi gone we had 6 out & 3 in Gordani (not even good) and the 2 Brazilians that didn't even play a minute. I hope he didn't get any of the money.

Comment

Working...
                                X