No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very disappointed in Pouraliganji's career choices, I don't care if it's Japan or China.

He said he was very motivated to only accept European offers and ends up going for the big money, pretty silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
      Yes, he was 'very good for Sepahan' - playing against IPL teams. Sure, he is a better LW than he is a LB. But, if he was good enough playing further forward (LW position) wouldn't teams offer him a spot there instead of LB? Imo, overall he isn't good enough to play in the Top 5 European Leagues at all - his passing is good enough for mahalat football, ofcouse many of you would disagree. We all moan about Jap/Korean players getting transferred to Europe - but the truth is most of them are performing well for their clubs. Not too sure about our players...
      Aziz your saying that Haji Safi performed well because he was in IPL. What does that make that Japanese player then? Even Padideh would demolish that league!

Comment

Pouraliganji's recent interview with ISNA before traveling to China to negotiate with Tianjin officials. I translated the parts about his transfer and European offers

- I like Tianjin but want to play in a better place such as Europe.
        - Currently, there are no offers from Europe that I could consider.
        - I was told to get an offer from Germany, but nothing happened. I had offers from Cyprus and Belgium, but I rejected them due to the club's conditions. I also consider Asian clubs since I want to play in a club where I'm assured to play.
        - If I get an European offer until January, I will consider it.
        - I also have offers from Japan and Qatar.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=270596
        Last edited by 04041374; 12-21-2015, 04:15 PM.

Comment

If he has offers from the j league he should definitely take it if he is serious about going to Europe. That would give him a better chance than the PGL or Chinese league. As long as he doesn't go to gutter I guess he hasn't downgraded. It's a shame we have to look at it like that though....Belgium would have been a nice starting point for him
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Mehdi Taemi to his agent: "Don't negotiate with Arabs."
            http://90tv.ir/news/189228/%D9%85%D9...86%DA%A9%D9%86
            Lol damesh garm!

This is really good news that he doesn't want his agent to negotiate with Persian Gulf teams
            Last edited by teammelli91; 12-21-2015, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Gambian International, Alagie Sosseh signs with Siah Jamegan. A forward with 17 international caps, 9 goals, played several years in Sweden

http://www.fotbolltransfers.com/site/news/58273

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Gambian International, Alagie Sosseh signs with Siah Jamegan. A forward with 17 international caps, 9 goals, played several years in Sweden

Also this guy? http://fotbolltransfers.com/site/new...ltransfers.com

Comment

A little info regarding Alagie Sosseh. He came up thru the ranks of Hammarby when Hammarby had a U-team called Hammarby Talang FF and had the ambition to produce top players through their youth squad. He started out as a forward, scoring some goals and being integral and was called up to the A-team at a young age.

Unfortunately for him he didn't receive a lot of playing time in coming seasons and went to the second tier to get some more playing time. Well there he was used as a left winger and with time he was assigned the left back position and wasn't considered that talent any more. He ended up being a solid second tier (Superettan) player and has these last couple of years played in the second tier in Norway. A similar situation as Kyle Konwea, but Konwea is a little younger.

Should be considered a utility player who likes to go forward. Haven't seen him play in years, but he used to be quite speedy and run up and down the flanks.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      These pics with former lower tier Swedish players are becoming holiday tradition in Mashhad

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

I bet that they still won't stay up anyways at the end of the season...

On a side note: Milan Jovanovic of Siah Jamegan who had over 30 caps for Montenegro NT retired from football in October

Comment

Arminia Bielefeld and SC Freiburg interested in Mehdi Taremi. In addition to that, Russian clubs were offering him a contract aswell. However, he wants to stay until the end of the season. Hope he impresses until the end of the season to even get better offers. His contract ends in 2016, so PP can't demand utopia fees.

تیم آلمانی فرایبورگ که در سری بی بوندس لیگا برای صعود می جنگد، قصد جذب مهدی طارمی را دارد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فوتبال ایران پارس فوتبال دات کام; مهدی طارمی که این روزها مرد اول پرسپولیس است، با پیشنهاداتی از روسیه، سوئد، قطر و آلمان مواجه شده و چون به برانکو ایوانکوویچ قول داده تا پایان فصل جواب هیچ پیشنهادی را ندهد و حتی مذاکره هم نکند، با مدیر برنامه های خود هماهنگ کرده، فعلا مذاکرات متوقف و همه چیز به پایان فصل موکول شود.

علاوه بر تیم های قطری، دو باشگاه روسی و آرمینیا بیله فلد آلمان، باشگاه فرایبورگ هم خواهان جذب طارمی شده است.

فرایبورگ در رده های بالای جدول بوندس لیگای بی قرار دارد و برای صعود به بوندس لیگای آ با مدعیان صعود رقابت می کند.

گویا طارمی به مدیر برنامه های خود گفته با تیم های عربی مذاکره نکند اما فرایبورگ را در آب نمک بخواباند.

http://www.parsfootball.com/permalin...B1%D9%85%DB%8C

He already rejeted Terek Grozny. They apparently offered 1 million dollars. They could get him for free in summer.

http://www.ghatreh.com/news/nn293285...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF
                          Last edited by 04041374; 12-22-2015, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Taremi is pissing me off..before he is done with impressing in IPL, he will be 25 and no single European team will want him. He can wait for Real Madrid or Barcelona forever in his dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Taremi is pissing me off..before he is done with impressing in IPL, he will be 25 and no single European team will want him. He can wait for Real Madrid or Barcelona forever in his dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              It's not like he's been impressing for years. He has played in Azadegan until 2014. If he becomes the top scorer in a few months, I promise he'd get better offers. I bet Freiburg and Arminia will still look after him and continue scouting.

Comment

Freiburg would be a pretty good destination. Their forwards are basically Nils Petersen (had a spell in Bayern), young talent Tim Kleindienst and Norwegian striker/winger Håvard Nielsen. Petersen is their only pretty much fixed forward, so he'd most likely get a lot of playing time, especially since he can operate somewhat on the wing as well. The most positive thing is that Freiburg are headed for promotion to the Bundesliga, so if he transfers in January he'd might get his feet wet with the system for half a season to breakout in the Bundesliga next season.

Or, he can bet on himself and wait till the summer when he's finished the season (hopefully as the IPL's top scorer) and only have one year left on his contract, which would lower the price tag increasingly + he'll get a whole preseason to adjust to European football and get his condition in place.

What would you guys do?

Comment

Working...
                                X