No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ezatolahi has a chance to play European football in CL or Europa next year. Do people not realize this?

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
      Haha, wow.. I'm sorry that your perfect answer to my lame arguments never reached the light of day.
      I know that they were based on last season, but yesterday is yesterday. As of know the facts have changed, so you can't say that they're playing at another level just for your arguments sake.
      Yes, if you want to use the Swedish league as an example let's. Yes, the league is not a staple in Euorpean football in terms of talent level, but it is in fact a quailty league in terms of professionalism surrounding football, a football culture with organised atmosphere and also a great window for bigger European teams. So let me get this straight. You claim that our talented youth players are better off in IPL rather than going to a top team in say Croatia, Greece, Sweden etc.? So it's better they play in say Rah Ahan rather than play in the Champions League with Dinamo Zagreb, Malmö FF or PAOK?
      No our over 21 players shouldn't start in the second division, but what you don't consider is that both Ansarifard and HajiSafi had the chance to go a lot eariler to Europe when they both were considered top talents in the world and trust me they would have been at a higher competitive level than they are now if they had went. They're potential is pretty much tapped now so no big club is going to invest in their future, which they would a couple of years ago, but they opted to stay so yeah.. my point exactly.
      Yeah, but PAG has a dutch offer right now and is still waiting for a potentially bigger move. Jahanbakhsh was supposed to be some what that fire power, but hasn't been fully fit coming off his injury and their coach hasn't balanced the team on the pitch. I would argue that Ansarifard came to Osasuna on Nekounams recommendation and saw that the transition to European cultures would be easier with such a mentor by his side. I'm pretty sure he would have gone to a better club if he could, but if he couldn't that move makes sense. It's not his fault that Osasuna underperformed during a season where there players were getting old and the club was caught up in the matchfixing scandal. Osasuna has since then cleared the older players with high wages and started all over and are on the verge of being promoted to La Liga again.
      I obviously did not follow Ezatolahi's transfer to Rostov? Dude, I spoke to his then-agent.. What are you talking about? Of course you can argue that it would be hard to stay at Atletico because of their relegation to the Tercera. On the other hand, you're still playing at top 10 club in world, getting to train with A-team players and being fostered by a renowned academy that plays their players brought up in the academy such as Koke, Saul Niguez, Oliver Torres, Thomas Partey etc. But say that it was too big of a risk and that he's better off with senior minutes, which I agree with.
      Getafe was still a better option imo, because he was guaranteed a place in the first team after 6 months. That's basically the same as in Rostov where he couldn't play at all in 6 months. But he went for the money instead of a good footballing education and ended up on the sidelines. I have sources that say that when he realized he got screwed that he felt alone, miserable and begged for the contract to be terminated.
      Finally, I didn't ever say that your opinion was nonsense. I said that your arguments didn't make sense. It's a huge difference.
      He had problems getting his ITC because of his old club Malavan. I don't think he would have been able to play with Getafe B either.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        He had problems getting his ITC because of his old club Malavan. I don't think he would have been able to play with Getafe B either.
        From the sources I heard that could have been resolved, but he got screwed by his other agent and I heard his father convinced him to go for the money.

Either way, would you rather be in Rostov and train at worse facility for 6 months or stay in the city you live in and work with some of the best youth coaches and then be promoted to a 1st team in La Liga?

Anyway, I'm not saying Ezatolahi made the WRONG decision, that's just speculation at this point and we will see in the future. My point is that I wouldn't consider the move to have been SMART. I'm not even saying that it was dumb, with Azmoun and Berdyev being there, but I wouldn't say smart either.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
          From the sources I heard that could have been resolved, but he got screwed by his other agent and I heard his father convinced him to go for the money.

Either way, would you rather be in Rostov and train at worse facility for 6 months or stay in the city you live in and work with some of the best youth coaches and then be promoted to a 1st team in La Liga?

Anyway, I'm not saying Ezatolahi made the WRONG decision, that's just speculation at this point and we will see in the future. My point is that I wouldn't consider the move to have been SMART. I'm not even saying that it was dumb, with Azmoun and Berdyev being there, but I wouldn't say smart either.
          Football goes fast. Berdyev is here for now, he can be gone soon (winter transfer to rubin, or next summer). Azmun also can be called back in Rubin.
          Someone said he could play champions league ou europa league next season. The number of surprise clubs that collapse after the winter break is huge.

Regarding the problem of transfers of iranians in Europe. Firstable it seems it is harder for PP or SS to get transfered because of their clubs retaining them or the players that think they are stars, already playing in Barcelona. These guys don't care abour their country. They don't care to see their country being mocked in the WC draw, they don't care too see how many goals a main IPL TM scored on top teams in WC (Yugoslavia, Germany (98), Portugal (06), Argentina (14))

Secondly, there is two steps for an iranian players to develop into a respectable player at the international scale : 1) transfer to Europe the sooner possible 2) learn and develop there

Step 1) is the most difficult for an IPL because of many factors (ex- or current sanctions, visa, Iran isn't famous to have huge results internationally or having produced tons of successful EU legionnaires etc...). because of this, the list of EU teams interested by iranian may not be sexy. But for me, players shouldn't snub them (except obvious reason like a 2.Bunderliga 100% sure of relegating at mid season). Saying their style doesn't suit me isn't a valid reason. Go there, try you best, fail at worse. If you fail, an other EU with different style will give you your chance. You will remain in the game. In the worse case, IPL will rescue you.
          When you are in Europe, it is easier to find an other EU team (Better for JB, weaker/different for Ansarifard). The problem for Ansarifard and HJ is they came there a little bit too late : more difficult to develop, stuck in average clubs/league at 25

Step 2) : It makes me laugh that here, we always find a problem in the EU iranians are playing : too strong (=>no playing time), too weak (=>iranian aren't fed well) etc.. Sometimes, the iranian (JB for example in AZ) could take his responsability and lead them to better performance/results, without counting on other. Who will do this when they will play in national team? IPL players? We have the same problem in France NT. All playing in top clubs but they are just some hidden soldier, fed by other superstars (except Pogba and Griezmann (recently) maybe). When they are grouped together in France NT, they play very average because the players aound aren't the same. And they aren't use to surpass themselves

I take JB as an example. I watched they defeat against PEC Zwolle 0/2. At 0/0, JB has a 100% chance to score the 1/0 if he dribbles the GK instead of shooting without thinking on the GK. Of course it is easier to say that from outside but that was more than doable for any respectable iranian professional.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun on 90: "I've told Mehdi (Taremi) over 100 times to go to Europe."

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Sardar Azmoun on 90: "I've told Mehdi (Taremi) aka BFF over 100 times to post more selfies on Instagram."
              FYP

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                FYP
                true

Comment

Sardar Azmoun on 90: "I've told Mehdi (Taremi) over 100 times to go to Europe."
                  And did Mehdi say he doesn't want to say goodbye to the Perspolis fans.

Khak.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    And did Mehdi say he doesn't want to say goodbye to the Perspolis fans.

Khak.
                    I think this time Mehdi will listen to his BFAM

Comment

Stoke City interested in Azmoun

http://90tv.ir/news/192576/%D9%81%D9...6-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Well Stoke City has very few strikers, so this makes sense that they are looking for strikers to strengthen their squad.

But Stoke City is traditionally known as a very physical team. Azmoun will have to step up his game to suit this team.

Comment

I call BS till I see him hold the jersey at the signing. lets not forget the Arsenal, Barcelona and Milan/Juventus (dont know which one it was, I have gooz-gije from all the lies) offers he had..

Comment

Pouraliganji moving to qatari side Al Sadd SC?

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13941008000236

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              Pouraliganji moving to qatari side Al Sadd SC?

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13941008000236
                              He is a big idiot if he does this at the age of 23.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                He is a big idiot if he does this at the age of 23.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                But he gotta provide for his family, lets not forget that

Comment

Working...
                                X