The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    Makes sense, but it's a shame. After watching the Iran-Nigeria game in Brazil, and the Nigerians being the AFCON champions, I know for a fact that we are better than 90%+ of African teams. I think that Iran on it's best day can beat any African team.

That being said, it's not just Africa happening. Because Japan, Australia, US, and many other teams outside of us that are of similar quality are sending players to Europe.

Heck, even the Iraqis got a player on freaking Udinese in Serie A.

It's just that our politics, especially under Ahmadinejhad made Europe generally shy away from Iran. We should be sending players to Europe at the same rate as Japan.

Heck Hasegawa isn't even on Japanese NT, but he gets an opportunity in Liga Adelante, and possible La Liga next year if his team does as expected and promotes.

Iranians have no connections, no hype, and a lack of passion in many regards. Many chase money in IPL and Qatar, and that lowers our stock. When your best player plays for Al Arabi, it's not a surprise when teams don't want to pick up your youth players with potential.

If Jahanbakhsh were Japanese or Australian, mark my words, he'd be signed by a top-half EPL team.
    Another reason why they invest in japanese player is marketing! You can't buy a iranian player for marketing because there is no market. And still I think that there are still some African teams who are stronger than Iran.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Bakhtiar / medical Test / @ Tractorsazi
      only in iran does a player show up for a medical test, wearing the kit of another team........

Comment

^^professionalism at its best. it starts from the top and goes down. when mansourian wears a blue color jacket during naft games what else do you expect from his players?
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Sepahan are idiots for rejecting Zenit's offer. Sharifi can become a good player in Zenit, Sepahan can ask some fee for the next transfer after Zenit, that's how it always works in Europe, stupid management at Sepahan is not even willing to negotiate about these stuff.
          not for 250k and not by rotting on the bench.

Comment

Nilson to Teraktor

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
              Nilson to Teraktor
              Great news. Great goalkeeper, really excited to see him play in Iran again.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                only in iran does a player show up for a medical test, wearing the kit of another team........
                He has yet to officially sign a contract , till then he is not Tractor player hence he can wear as he wish. Others who signed they had Tractor Jersey

Foulad ( Test ) player at Naft wearing his club jersey.

Comment

ezzati went to foolad? damn......
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    He has yet to officially sign a contract , till then he is not Tractor player hence he can wear as he wish. Others who signed they had Tractor Jersey

Foulad ( Test ) player at Naft wearing his club jersey.
                    No this is not correct, in ANY top level club in europe, when you go for a trial, youth team trial or medical test, they give you THE TEAMS training kit to wear... unfortunately in iran professionalism is non existent so they can wear what they want, this should not be the case

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Sepahan are idiots for rejecting Zenit's offer. Sharifi can become a good player in Zenit, Sepahan can ask some fee for the next transfer after Zenit, that's how it always works in Europe, stupid management at Sepahan is not even willing to negotiate about these stuff.
                      I see what you are saying and you have a good point, but at the end of the day you cant expect the champion to let go of their best player for a lousy sum if Z joon's number is correct. they would need tripple that sum in order to find a suitable replacement.....still a shame though because it would have been a great test for him.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Na baba ki gofte?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          no, thats nafts practice jersey. the player in the foolad uniform is a test player that is practicing with naft.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                            Na baba ki gofte?
                            Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                            no, thats nafts practice jersey. the player in the foolad uniform is a test player that is practicing with naft.
                            the colors of their training jersies threw me off plus that foolad jersey that sadaat abaad is talking about, my bad.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

I am amazed at the fact that Beiranvand is still in Iran after his amazing season, crazy throw-ins and overall talent.

Meanwhile cheap unproven African GKs from obscene countries like Congo are being imported in EU every transfer window.

Comment

Anyone know who Vahid Najafi is? Apparently he was top scorer of the omid league with 31 goals. He has signed a 3 year contract with Sepahan.

Comment

Working...
                                X