No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Seyed Jalal has signed a one year contract with Naft according to footbalitarin.
    Naft and Sepahan have swept most of the talent.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      Anyone know who Vahid Najafi is? Apparently he was top scorer of the omid league with 31 goals. He has signed a 3 year contract with Sepahan.
      Where sid you hear that?

Comment

Nilson to Teraktor
        Nilson was a mid-season too late for Teraktor. otherwise Teraktor would have been the Champion this year. Instead of Issa if they have gotten Nilson they would have surly win the championship
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Meanwhile cheap unproven African GKs from obscene countries like Congo are being imported in EU every transfer window.
          Mate, did you mean 'obscure' by any chance? Calling Congo an obscene country sounded a little harsh
          It was probably your spellcheck playing up or something.
          Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Anyone know who Vahid Najafi is? Apparently he was top scorer of the omid league with 31 goals. He has signed a 3 year contract with Sepahan.

Last year he was top scorer for Omid Moghavemat Tehran, then he joined Saipa but zero play time. If he plan to move to Saipa i am not aware of but he is Sarbaz if i am not wrong.
            His name was among list of 35 fake Military waiver.

وحید نجفی دمیرچی
            آقای گل لیگ برتر امید
            متولد 1372/11/27

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
              Where sid you hear that?
              Kanoon Havadaran on FB

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                Nilson was a mid-season too late for Teraktor. otherwise Teraktor would have been the Champion this year. Instead of Issa if they have gotten Nilson they would have surly win the championship
                Teraktor had one of the worst defenses in the league, and Lak was horrendous in many of their games.

Comment

Persepolis is trying to go after Saeed Ezzatolahi like chumps.

Comment

That would be the worst transfer I have ever seen if it were to happen. Saeed and all other Iranians under 30 years of age that have any talent should be outside of Iran and Arabestan.

I will support any Iranian going to Australian league, Japanese League, even Chinese League. These leagues are investing money in football development. Arabestan and Iran are just talent sucking leagues for our young players.

Comment

Ghalat kardann

Comment

Strum Graz plays today vs. Terek Grozny. Game is in 2h30. Hopefully Milad Mohammadi can impress.

Comment

Ezzatollahi: "I didn't accept Persepolis's offer because I want to play in Europe"

http://mobile.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1394/04/17/793993

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Strum Graz plays today vs. Terek Grozny. Game is in 2h30. Hopefully Milad Mohammadi can impress.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28uffIKcAPc

Comment

Ali Daei rejected Malavan's job offer

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Ezzatollahi: "I didn't accept Persepolis's offer because I want to play in Europe"

http://mobile.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1394/04/17/793993
                                good kid. if he stays in Europe in few years he will be able to make it to a big team
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X