Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Persepolis and Saipa looking to get Masoud Shojaei in January
    With Andranik and Masoud possibly back to IPL, is this the beginning of the end of having legionnaires in Qatar? I hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Persepolis and Saipa looking to get Masoud Shojaei in January
      Shojaei should come and help his country league to improve the levelinstead of keeping the TM spot of a younger one.

Comment

As a Perspolis hater for many years, even I would say sacking Branko would be an awful decision. Branko finally has team on form and has a very talented squad, probably the most talented squad in IPL if they can add another striker to assist Taremi and Bengston up front. If they add Edinho along with a midfielder (Nouri or Shojaei) then I will put Perspolis up there as a legitimate contender to win the league.

Comment

Hamed Nourmohammadi joins Malavan after 10 years with Rah Ahan.

http://www.farsnews.com/IZ96LT

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Shojaei should come and help his country league to improve the levelinstead of keeping the TM spot of a younger one.
            I'm not sure of the league will increase or decrease in quality if Shojaei joins IPL!

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              I'm not sure of the league will increase or decrease in quality if Shojaei joins IPL!

I get his point but Shojaei is a bad example, having Montazeri and Ando back would be a better one

Comment

Shenidam Pouraliganji mikhad bere Eurpe:

Morteza: "Hichi goftam Morteza, age khoob bazi bokoni hatman be Europe miri."

Comment

‏@EamonZayed
                  Just got an offer to play football in #Iran! Might be back again their soon #Persepolis #football

https://twitter.com/EamonZayed/statu...83975860985858

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    I think Iran is becoming more attractive for foreigners now we have the nuclear deal and surge of tourists and economic/business delegations. I won't be surprised to see some very good coach (like CQ) and players being interested to come there.
                    For now, as much as I hate persian gulf fake states, we should try to attracted some of there high profile foreign star to IPL (Sepahan could be a good destination as they can be IPL and ACL title contenders). Asamoah Gyan could be an example but is now in China I think.
                    It is this kind of players that makes the difference in ACL between arab and iranian sides.
                    IPL clubs should try to get loaned some players from serious european clubs too.
                    ... First of, the nuclear deal is just a gymmick and has nothing to do with anything, specially football.

For as long as the structure of our football including organization, facilities and management remain the same, nothing will change and no foriegn player and coach will consider moving to Iran as their first option. What does Iran football have to offer which is better than Qatar or UAE?

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      Iraqi NT defender Rebin Sulaka and English defender Korede Aiyegbusi officially join Siah Jamegan. Aiyegbusi played 9 games for Sporting Kansas City in MLS between 2010 and 2012. He becomes the first ever English player in the Persian Gulf Pro League.
                      http://www.siahjamegan.com/news/151/1109
                      The first true English player in Iran top league was Alan Whittle.

He played for Everton, Crystal Palace, Leyton and AFC Bournemouth, before spending one season in Perspolis in mid 70s, where he scored 9 goals.

He was a very animated player, loved by the fans. I recall some of his performances at Amjadiyeh Stadium in Tehran during the golden years of our country.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                        ... First of, the nuclear deal is just a gymmick and has nothing to do with anything, specially football.
                        For as long as the structure of our football including organization, facilities and management remain the same, nothing will change and no foriegn player and coach will consider moving to Iran as their first option. What does Iran football have to offer which is better than Qatar or UAE?
                        First option no, but what I said was after a spell in Qatar which mean near the end of the career. Iranian league has more quality and more passion around it comparing to fake arab league.
                        You say no foreign coach/players but Queiroz, Blazevic, Krancjar, the hondurian and costa rican players came, even the all stars came.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          ‏@EamonZayed
                          Just got an offer to play football in #Iran! Might be back again their soon #Persepolis #football
                          https://twitter.com/EamonZayed/statu...83975860985858
                          my dream is coming true!

EDIT: nvm, he said the offer is not from persepolis
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ But it could be next year if he plays well. You never know

Comment

Motreza boro Europe :P
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Apparently Siah Jamegan cancelled Iraqi Rebin Sulaka's transfer and got another player instead from "Assyriska" in the same league,

"Kyle Konwea", 192 cm Swedish-Nigerian CB

http://www.transfermarkt.com/kyle-ko.../spieler/75877

It's a weird story so Im not 100% sure on what's going on I would guess that Rebin Sulaka was on trial with Siah and they weren't impressed with him, so they got that other defender instead

Comment

Working...
                                X