X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Nariman Jahan joins Gostaresh Foolad

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=270994
    How come? He had such a good spell earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
      How come? He had such a good spell earlier?
      I just read earlier, that he dissolved his contract with Tractor. It seems that Ghalenoei doesn't want him, just like Bayrami and Hamza Younes.

Comment

Nariman Jahan joins Gostaresh Foolad

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=270994
        Wow...
        He was one of my favourite players last season - seemed very talented.
        Ghelenoie destroying another young players career while he brings in expired players with no future to Tiraxtur...

Comment

I just read earlier, that he dissolved his contract with Tractor. It seems that Ghalenoei doesn't want him, just like Bayrami and Hamza Younes.
          fuw5bs.jpg

Comment

Seyed Salehi recently joined Gostaresh Foolad. He singed with Rah Ahan in summer

why does Gostaresh Foolad have so many cups and medals?!??! they were established in 2008?!? thats only 7 years ago
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Vahid Amiri claims to have an offer from Perspolis

http://www.ghatreh.com/news/nn293965...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                why does Gostaresh Foolad have so many cups and medals?!??! they were established in 2008?!? thats only 7 years ago
                its from their sunday league tourneys

Comment

Vahid Amiri claims to have an offer from Perspolis

http://www.ghatreh.com/news/nn293965...84%DB%8C%D8%B3
                  If he does, I really hope he stays at Naft and helps them in the ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                    Aziz your saying that Haji Safi performed well because he was in IPL. What does that make that Japanese player then? Even Padideh would demolish that league!
                    So you say that our League is better then japanese
                    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                      I think he meant the second division league in Japan. Some people were moaning about a Japanese player in the second division league moving to Bundesliga.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                        Wow...
                        He was one of my favourite players last season - seemed very talented.
                        Ghelenoie destroying another young players career while he brings in expired players with no future to Tiraxtur...
                        He wasn't in Top form this season from the beginning, so it's not "Ghalenoei who destroyed him"
                        He simply had no impact on Tractor this season under Toni too.
                        Although I understand the Ghalenoei hate, check the facts before bashing him again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          He wasn't in Top form this season from the beginning, so it's not "Ghalenoei who destroyed him"
                          He simply had no impact on Tractor this season under Toni too.
                          Although I understand the Ghalenoei hate, check the facts before bashing him again.
                          So he had a good season last season and came back unfit for the start of this season? Super unprofessional if so..

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                            The 2nd tier I meant.

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Hamza Younes, Bakhtiar Rahmani, Hamoudi and Bayrami are released from Tractor...

Mehdi Kiani, Ayoub Kalantari, Mohammad Ebrahimi and Farzad Hatami join them.
                              Looks like Edinho is back at Tractor as well, but I'm not 100% sure. If he does it would be a good replacement for Hamza Younes

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Hamza Younes, Bakhtiar Rahmani, Hamoudi and Bayrami are released from Tractor...
                                Mehdi Kiani, Ayoub Kalantari, Mohammad Ebrahimi and Farzad Hatami join them.
                                Looks like Edinho is back at Tractor as well, but I'm not 100% sure. If he does it would be a good replacement for Hamza Younes
                                Teraktor is the biggest joke in IPL LOL. They release players to gostaresh every season and as soon as they start going south they sign the same players again, not to mention how many times Toni has been in and out of that club.

Comment

Working...
                                X