The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion
    Just transferring to any European team is not the solution. Look at HajiSafi, JB, even Karim now or other Iranian players in Europe
    1. Rajabali Fardi Bundesliga.3
    2. Shapurzadeh Bundesliga.3
    4. Tafazoli League Two
    5. William Atashkadeh Division 1 Sodra
    6. Saman Ghodos Supperettan
    Not all European teams are worthy enough to help the development of our future generation of talented players. Iranians should pay more attention to their transfer to any other leagues for example PAG could go to a better team if he had stayed in Naft and helped them to promote to higher levels in ACL. Many Japanese and Korean football players who are not even as good as some of our guys are in top leagues and doing nothing other than bench warming. Our new generation should be smart enough like Sardar or Saeed.
    I've just looked up their stats on transfermarkt.uk and many of them are actually playing...
    Here is a list of Japanese and Korean players in Bundesliga and I bolded players who made at least 10 appearances this season.

Japan
    Kagawa (Dortmund)
    Haraguchi (Hertha Berlin)
    Muto (Mainz)
    Osako (Koln)
    Sakai (Hannover)
    Hasebe (Frankfurt)
    Kiyotake (Hannover) - injured
    Uchida (Schalke) - injured
    Sakai (Hamburg)

Korea
    Koo Ja-Cheol (Augsburg)
    Ji Dong-Won (Augsburg)
    Kim Jin-Su (Hoffenheim)
    Hong Jeong-Ho (Augsburg)
    Park Joo-ho (Dortmund)
    Ryu Seung-Woo (Leverkusen)

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
      I've just looked up their stats on transfermarkt.uk and many of them are actually playing...

Here is a list of Japanese and Korean players in Bundesliga and I bolded players who have made at least 10 appearances this season.

Japan
      Kagawa (Dortmund)
      Haraguchi (Hertha Berlin)
      Muto (Mainz)
      Osako (Koln)
      Sakai (Hannover)
      Hasebe (Frankfurt)
      Kiyotake (Hannover) - injured
      Uchida (Schalke) - injured
      Sakai (Hamburg)

Korea
      Koo Ja-Cheol (Augsburg)
      Ji Dong-Won (Augsburg)
      Kim Jin-Su (Hoffenheim)
      Hong Jeong-Ho (Augsburg)
      Park Joo-ho (Dortmund)
      Ryu Seung-Woo (Leverkusen)
      As I wrote earlier in the team Omid thread, most of these players you have mentioned transferred right after these two nations great performance in 2012 Olympics.

The Olympics in my opinion is the most prestigious tournament of under 23 players. This is where most gems really announce themselves in the world of football.

It's no coincidence that for that past 40 years Iran hasn't qualified, and our talented players have remained relatively unknown to european clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
        If Roozbeh Cheshmi wants to progress as a football player and have a better chance to be a regular invitee to Team Melli, then he needs to go to Europe.
        With his current performances in Esteghlal, I can already see him as part of TM in the near future. He really needs to believe in himself and join an European team. If him, Taremi and Milad go to Europe in 2016, we would have an amazing team in Russia 2018.

Comment

Our new generation should be smart enough like Sardar or Saeed.
          If anything, Azmoun and Saeed made a bad decision. The Russian league isn't the best place when it comes to developing young talents. Their NT isn't a powerhouse in Europe because their coaches don't know how to develop young players. (The same goes for EPL btw) Azmoun and Saeed should have moved to the second class Western European leagues like Holland or Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
            If anything, Azmoun and Saeed made a bad decision. The Russian league isn't the best place when it comes to developing young talents. Their NT isn't a powerhouse in Europe because their coaches don't know how to develop young players. (The same goes for EPL btw) Azmoun and Saeed should have moved to the second class Western European leagues like Holland or Portugal.
            Co-sign.

Also, Russia has the same "problem" as Iran. Players earn such a big salary from these oil-funded clubs that they opt to stay at home in Russia instead of moving abroad to the top clubs, only Cheryshev is playing abroad in Real Madrid instead of domestically. And he's in Spain because he pretty much grew up there with his father playing in Sporting Gijon.

When the money was lower they had the Arshavin, Zhirkov, Pavlyuchenko, Pogrebnyak, Izmailov, Bilyaletdinov, Semak etc. generation trying their wings and even before that they had players like Mostovoi, Karpin, Kanchelskis, Smertin, Alenichev, Onopko, Beschastnykh, Cheryshevs pops etc., but nowadays they have basically none.

They've had a team full of talent this past generation with Shatov, Dzhagoev, Akinfeev, Kokorin, Shchennikov, Mamaev etc. but none of them have opted to leave CSKA, Zenit, Dynamo etc. for the top 5 leagues when they've clearly have had talent enough to go.

Comment

I can add at least 10 to 15 Japanese and Korean players who are bench warmer or have very limited playing time in top European leagues and that can overshadow this list of yours. Let me give you the list if you seriously want it.
              Most of the East Asian legionnaires in the top Euro leagues are based in Bundesliga and I wrote the complete list of the Japanese and Korean players in Bundesliga in my last post. There are some Japanese/Korean players in EPL and Serie A and they are getting playing time too.

Comment

This is just some of the players in Europe not all of them. I still can add to them if you want.
                Japan NT
                1. Gotoku Sakai Hamburger SV (Germany)
                2. Hiroki Sakai Honnover 96 (Germany)
                3. Genki Haraguchi Hertha BSC (Germany)
                4. Shinji Kagawa Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
                5. Makoto Hasebe Eintracht Frankrut (Germany)
                6. Yoshinori Muto Mainz 05 (Germany)
                7. Atsuto Uchida Schalke 04 (Germany)
                8. Hiroshi Kiyotake Hannover 96 (Germany)
                9. Yuya Osako FC Koln (Germany)
                10. Keisuke Hona A.C. Milan (Italy)
                11. Yuto Nagatomo Internazionale (Italy)
                12. Maya Yoshida Southhampton (England)
                13. Shinji Okazaki Leicester City (England)
                14. Takashi Inui Eibar (Spain)
                15. Hajime Hosogai Bursaspor (Turkey)
                16. Yoichiro Kakitani Basel (Switzerland)
                17. Mike Havenaar ADO Den Haag (Netherlands)
                18. Junya Tanaka Sporting CP (Portugal)
                Full list here
                http://forums.bigsoccer.com/forums/j...e-abroad.1487/
                South Korea NT
                1. Hong Jeong Ho Augsburg (Germany)
                2. Kim Jin Su Hoffenheim (Germany)
                3. Koo Ja Cheol Augsburg (Germany)
                4. Ji Dong Won Augsburg (Germany)
                5. Park Joo Ho Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
                6. Ki Sung Yueng Swansea City (England)
                7. Lee Chung Yong Crystal Palace (England)
                8. Son Heung Min Tottenham Hotspur (England)
                9. Suk Hyun Jun Vituria de Setubal (Portugal)
                10. Yoo Byung Soo Rostov (Russia)
                11. Ryu Seung Woo Bayer Leverkusen (Germany)
                12. Yoon Suk Young QPR (England)
                13. Choi Kyong Rok St. Pauli (Germany)
                14. Hwang Hee Chan Red Bull Salzburg (Austria)
                15. Moon Seon Min
                16. Park Jung Bin
                17. Kim Dong Su
                Look at the full list here.
                http://forums.bigsoccer.com/forums/k...s-abroad.1450/
                If they can gain playing time in the top four leagues, they can do well in smaller leagues too. I've looked up their stats again. Mike Havenaar has scored 10 goals in Netherlands and Takumi Minamino 10 in Austria. Suk Hyun-Jun is one of the best scorers in Portugal.

Comment

A Russian club (My guess is Rostov) negotiated with Rah Ahan on Milad Mohammadi.
                  Both clubs agreed on most of the issues. A transfer seems to be very likely

Rah Ahan already got a replacement for Milad

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1292473...85%D8%AF%DB%8C
                  Last edited by 04041374; 12-28-2015, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    A Russian club (My guess is Rostov) negotiated with Rah Ahan on Milad Mohammadi.
                    Both clubs agreed on most of the issues. A transfer seems to be very likely

Rah Ahan already got a replacement for Milad

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1292473...85%D8%AF%DB%8C
                    That's great news, I'd guess that it's Terek Grozny again that were already after him. I'm not sure what the foreign rule is in Russia but I think Rostov has many foreign players already

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      That's great news, I'd guess that it's Terek Grozny again that were already after him. I'm not sure what the foreign rule is in Russia but I think Rostov has many foreign players already
                      7 foreign players are eligable to be on the field for one team.

Comment

Terek Grozny is located in Chechnya. Is the region still a dangerous place?

Comment

According to Varzesh3, the Russians offered 1,5 billion Toman (430.000 dollars) to get Milad Mohammadi. It looks like Rah Ahan is going to accept the this fee. A final decision is going to be made in a few days.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1292537...85%D8%AF%DB%8C
                          Last edited by 04041374; 12-28-2015, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            So we might have two more players on FIFA by January (Reza Chaab and Milad Mohammadi)

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
                              I think Ezatollahi made the best decision, he wouldn't gain anything if he stayed at Atletico Madrid-B where he would play in the 4th league of Spain. Only very few players of his age make it to the senior squad, and even then they get loaned for years to smaller teams in the Segunda Division. At Rostov he has good opportunities to become a main player, and it's the 7th best league of Europe according to UEFA. Definitely better to be in Russia than Holland and I prefer Saeid to toughen up vs teams like CSKA and Zenit than to play against soorakh clubs like AZ or Ajax and Groningen who can't even beat Celtic, Molde and Liberec...

Comment

I wrote a long and perfect answer to your lame arguments but it was deleted for some weird reason. In brief, Swedish league is 21th league of Europe and players I mentioned were based on 2015 data not 2016. Developing in Europe for early stages (U21) are better because players train with standard football principals which is much harder to get adopted when players are over 21 so their examples are to show the difference between our players developed in Iran and in Europe.

Our best U21 players in IPL could be each one a great player if they have developed in Europe. So all U21 players should join only teams in second division of top 10 leagues in Europe or better teams to develop. Over 21 players should not start with second division teams in Europe specially weak teams like Osa or Frankfurt. HajiSafi was better in Sepahan because playing with weak teams causes players to lose confidence and shape. HajiSafi and any other Iranian players in his level should not agree for lower grade weak teams in second division European leagues unless the team is a strong team in Champions league (English 2nd division).

PAG example was mentioned when I used any other league term not just European league plus he wanted to join a European team that is why he went to China. Jahanbakhsh made a mistake when he joined AZ because AZ sold all of its assets between two seasons and turned to a very weak team with no fire power. AZ managers made millions of euro but destroyed their team. Karim made his mistake when he joined Osa. He is definitely better now but he still needs to work harder and joins a better team otherwise he will lose his half decent form.

and finally you obviously did not follow Ezatollahi when he transferred to Rostov. He had two offers from Spanish teams
                                1. Getafe B team playing in 3rd division Spanish league
                                2. Atletico B team which relegated from 3rd division to 4th division

And the offer from Rostov playing in a decent team in top Russian league along Sardar and for a coach who believes in younger players and give them decent playing time in rotation. He had no idea his fellow Iranians (his Iranian team) will screw him over ITC. Still watch his fitness during Iranian NT friendlies and WCQs to know the difference between playing in Atletico B team in Spanish 3rd division and practicing with second team in top Russian league.

In conclusion sir if you have no idea what you are talking about, you should not call other people opinion as nonsense.
                                Haha, wow.. I'm sorry that your perfect answer to my lame arguments never reached the light of day.

I know that they were based on last season, but yesterday is yesterday. As of know the facts have changed, so you can't say that they're playing at another level just for your arguments sake.

Yes, if you want to use the Swedish league as an example let's. Yes, the league is not a staple in Euorpean football in terms of talent level, but it is in fact a quailty league in terms of professionalism surrounding football, a football culture with organised atmosphere and also a great window for bigger European teams. So let me get this straight. You claim that our talented youth players are better off in IPL rather than going to a top team in say Croatia, Greece, Sweden etc.? So it's better they play in say Rah Ahan rather than play in the Champions League with Dinamo Zagreb, Malmö FF or PAOK?

No our over 21 players shouldn't start in the second division, but what you don't consider is that both Ansarifard and HajiSafi had the chance to go a lot eariler to Europe when they both were considered top talents in the world and trust me they would have been at a higher competitive level than they are now if they had went. They're potential is pretty much tapped now so no big club is going to invest in their future, which they would a couple of years ago, but they opted to stay so yeah.. my point exactly.

Yeah, but PAG has a dutch offer right now and is still waiting for a potentially bigger move. Jahanbakhsh was supposed to be some what that fire power, but hasn't been fully fit coming off his injury and their coach hasn't balanced the team on the pitch. I would argue that Ansarifard came to Osasuna on Nekounams recommendation and saw that the transition to European cultures would be easier with such a mentor by his side. I'm pretty sure he would have gone to a better club if he could, but if he couldn't that move makes sense. It's not his fault that Osasuna underperformed during a season where there players were getting old and the club was caught up in the matchfixing scandal. Osasuna has since then cleared the older players with high wages and started all over and are on the verge of being promoted to La Liga again.

I obviously did not follow Ezatolahi's transfer to Rostov? Dude, I spoke to his then-agent.. What are you talking about? Of course you can argue that it would be hard to stay at Atletico because of their relegation to the Tercera. On the other hand, you're still playing at top 10 club in world, getting to train with A-team players and being fostered by a renowned academy that plays their players brought up in the academy such as Koke, Saul Niguez, Oliver Torres, Thomas Partey etc. But say that it was too big of a risk and that he's better off with senior minutes, which I agree with.

Getafe was still a better option imo, because he was guaranteed a place in the first team after 6 months. That's basically the same as in Rostov where he couldn't play at all in 6 months. But he went for the money instead of a good footballing education and ended up on the sidelines. I have sources that say that when he realized he got screwed that he felt alone, miserable and begged for the contract to be terminated.

Finally, I didn't ever say that your opinion was nonsense. I said that your arguments didn't make sense. It's a huge difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X