No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are basically quoting a Qatari newspaper that states the interest of Al Sadd in buying him as a replacement for their Korean player.

I don't think he will move to Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      Pouraliganji moving to qatari side Al Sadd SC?

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13941008000236
      Pretty expected. Qataris are in love with filling their Asian foreign spots with either Iranians (predominantly) or Koreans

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        I call BS till I see him hold the jersey at the signing. lets not forget the Arsenal, Barcelona and Milan/Juventus (dont know which one it was, I have gooz-gije from all the lies) offers he had..
        90 is more reliable since Azmoun was the guest and probably told it Adel before or after his interview.

Comment

According to Tasnim, Milad Mohammadi is on the verge of joining Terek Grozny
          Both Terek and Rah Ahan agreed on the transfer fee and Milad will join the Russians in a short time.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/13...88%D8%AF%DB%8C

Comment

Just some info on Terek. They are currently 7th in the table, only 2 points behind the 4th spot. Amazingly they have only lost twice this season - less than any other team in the league.

But their downfall is their 10 draws so far, more than any other team. They have also conceded the second least amount of goals (17 goals) after our very own Rostov (16 goals).

There is a nice fan support in Terek. So far this season they have the third highest average attendance in the league with 16,029.

Comment

Seyed Jalal should put some sense into PAG about moving to Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                Just some info on Terek. They are currently 7th in the table, only 2 points behind the 4th spot. Amazingly they have only lost twice this season - less than any other team in the league.

But their downfall is their 10 draws so far, more than any other team. They have also conceded the second least amount of goals (17 goals) after our very own Rostov (16 goals).

There is a nice fan support in Terek. So far this season they have the third highest average attendance in the league with 16,029.
                Btw Terek Grozny's coach is from Tajikistan.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashid_Rakhimov

Comment

Sadeghian to leave Naft according to his latest Instagram post

Comment

He should go to Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                      If Sadeghian is smart enough he will join a Turkish or Russian team. He will learn a thing or two there.
                      Lets hope Mansourian has had a positive impact on him

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        According to Tasnim, Milad Mohammadi is on the verge of joining Terek Grozny
                        Both Terek and Rah Ahan agreed on the transfer fee and Milad will join the Russians in a short time.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/13...88%D8%AF%DB%8C
                        So it indeed was Terek Grozny as I predicted

Comment

The reality is far from this teams. I am totally against players like Sardar join all those teams you mentioned except maybe PAOK. I break our young players into 3 category.

1. 16-18 who are good to play in any top 20 European leagues or better
                          2. 18-21 who are good to play in any top 10 second division European leagues or better
                          3. 18-21~22 exceptionally talented players who should play only in top 10-15 first division European leagues plus few second divisions such as English/German/Spanish leagues. (People like Torabi, Mohamadi, Ezatollahi, Sardar, JB) odd teams in Europe sometimes are worse than IPL top teams (Persepolis, SS, Tractor, Sepahan, Zob, Naft)
                          First of all we're agree on quite a lot in this post. But I wasn't talking about Sardar in particular, he's already paying his dues in Europe. My point was always on young players playing in the IPL like Alishah, Kamandani, Kanaani, Karimi, Taremi, Barzay, Pahlevan, Mohammadi bros etc. Why would any one be totally against them playing in contending teams in their respective domestic league and Champions League group stage or Europa League playing teams?

A couple of months ago I wrote a realistic estimation for our talented youngsters, it went like this.

Omid Alishah (Liga Adelante)
                          Hossein Kanaani (2. Bundesliga)
                          Mehdi Taremi (Allsvenskan)
                          Mehdi Torabi (La Liga)
                          Kaveh Rezaei (Danish Superliga)
                          Milad Mohammadi (Eredivisie)
                          Mehrdad Mohammadi (Eredivisie)
                          Mehrdad Ghanbari (Raiffeisen Super League)
                          Ali Alipour (Russian Premier League)
                          Milad Kamandani (SuperLig)

Now that would be based on their performances a couple of months ago and their first crack at European football. The chance of any of them being picked up by a big European club is extremely low unless a super performance at a worldwide competition such as the Olympics or what not. People have to understand that you don't go a route from Persepolis to a semi big CL club. You just don't. Plus there's no track record of that ever happening. The only example argued could be Ali Karimi and that's generational player.

You might look at that list and say well Kanaani can do better or Eredivisie is way to low for Mohammadi or whatever, but you always forget that world class players like Luis Suarez had his first crack at Groningen, then got picked up by Ajax and it's history from there on end. Or Zlatan who started off at Malmö and went to Ajax. You have to start somewhere and I argue it's better to go to European club that might not be the biggest for the moment and work your way up through European football rather than staying in a toxic environment like the IPL in regards to professionalism, unless you're all about cash and convenience.

I guess both of us agree on this that Karim and Ehsan made a big mistake not taking good offers from Europe earlier.
                          Agreed.

Yeah take whatever dutch offer you get! seriously! Dutch league is a mickey mouse league 2nd division is just horrible and more than half of the teams in Eredivise are worst than our end of table IPL teams. If I was in his place, I would only take offers from teams like Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord, Vitesse, NEC, and Groningen seriously.
                          Okay, you're entitled to that opinion, but to call the dutch league a Mickey Mouse league is quite ridiculous. Yes, the top half of the league is far superior than the bottom half, but to claim that Siah Jamegan or Rah Ahan is better than Twente is just delusional, man. As a defender like PAG, I would also consider only taking offers from the top teams, but that would be mostly because the dutch league is a man-marking type of league and premiers strikers and goal-getting rather than tactical awareness, and tactical awareness is what PAG is lacking at if anything.

JB was signed by AZ because of severe pressure by AZ fans who were shocked when they saw their best players were sold one by one by AZ managers without any replacement. I read articles after articles by Dutch media regarding that. Last minute JB contract was a way to calm the situation in their club. JB alone can not and would not change the team. If you remember JB was good playing with Ars, Santos, and Limbombe. Now imagine you take Ars, Santos and Limbombe out of the team and add an injured JB?! The outcome will be easy to guess.
                          Yeah, of course. But AZ has always been a team that performs really well a couple of years and then has a bit of a slump because they balance their books with the sale of players they have educated. For example, Berghuis and Gudelj this year, but also Maher, Altidore, Elm, Sigthórsson etc. and Moisander, Ari, Dembele, Lens, Moreno, Wernbloom etc. previous years. They always sell their best players and try to pick up cheap talent like Jahanbakhsh, who'll hopefully evolve to a player far beyond Eredivise.

Osa was sinking ship when Neko and Ansarifard joined the team already. That transfer was a mistake. He thought he can save Osa and gain reputation for it but it was wrong decision from the beginning in my opinion. Unfortunately, Neko is to be blamed partially on this issue.
                          Agreed.

If Atletico was creating such great players why the B team relegated to forth division? That alone gives you a right path to look at.
                          You can't just judge a academy on one single season, man. I mean Valencia's renowned academy was demoted after they've produced David Silva, Jordi Alba, Juan Bernat, Paco Alcacer, partly Juan Mata etc., but they bounced right back. They had promoted some of their best talent in the youth squads and had too young squad to cope. They brought in some older Segunda players and voila they were back. One of the most recent low tier players they brought in a couple of seasons ago to compete in their demoted B team was Jaume Domenech who has been spectacular in La Liga this year in the absence of Diego Alves.

Anywho, regarding Atletico, it could also be because they rather opt to loan out some of their players to get first team action, such as young Moroccan keeper Yassine Bounou, who's gotten a starting place in Zaragoza. Or keeper André Moreira. Now would you rather have Haghighi in that type of position in Liga Adelante and still owned by Atletico than rotting on a Rubin bench?

Not to mentioned that they produced quite a few player playing other good clubs in Europe through the ranks of Atletico: Mario Suarez (Fiorentina), Javi Manquillo (Marseille), Roberto (Olympiakos), Joel Robles (Everton), Borja Baston (Eibar) etc.

Nothing was guaranteed in Getafe plus they wanted to buy him cheap for a long contract. Saeed did the right thing not signing with them.
                          Nothing is ever guaranteed. Not in Rostov either. If we're talking about his contract offer we can only speculate. They've could've negotiated hundreds of clauses or lowered the mandatory Spanish release clause etc. We'll know if it was the right decision or not after new years when he gets to make his mark for real this season in Rostov.

This is what you said "Dude, what are you talking about...You sir, make absolutely no sense." and that doesn't seem in the right tone.
                          A stern tone or not, I didn't ever say that it was nonsense (as in bullshit). I said that it didn't make sense (as in I don't understand your logic). Please understand the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            This could be true. Stoke are looking for a young striker. They were really close on signing with Swedish talent Gustav Engvall and they also had a scheduled for him to come and visit the club to convince him, but they stalled and he got upset and rejected it. Maybe cause of Sardar?

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                              This could be true. Stoke are looking for a young striker. They were really close on signing with Swedish talent Gustav Engvall and they also had a scheduled for him to come and visit the club to convince him, but they stalled and he got upset and rejected it. Maybe cause of Sardar?
                              Bro are you like a Stoke City insider!. How do you know all this information? [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                                Bro are you like a Stoke City insider!. How do you know all this information? [emoji12]
                                Haha, not at all man.. Heavily reported in Sweden. Here are some links in chronological order:

http://www.fotbolltransfers.com/site/news/57720
                                http://www.fotbolltransfers.com/site/news/57772
                                http://www.fotbolltransfers.com/site/news/57929
                                http://www.fotbolltransfers.com/site/news/57943
                                http://www.fotbolltransfers.com/site/news/58224

In the last article Engvall says that the timing isn't right and that he isn't rushing with being 19 and having 2 years left on his contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X