The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Nariman Jahan has been surprisingly very disappointing this season and nothing like last year, but he could easily play in a league like Eredivisie for example, hope it happens
    I think that's a bit of a reach for him I think a place like Belgium or Austria would be more his level (about half a notch down from the Netherlands). Nonetheless I hope he is able to make a move, we are seeing so many of our players getting linked with European moves so if any of them are true we should be happy
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      ^ Shoma chi shod bikhiale SS shodio tarafdare Sepahan shodi?
      Gharar nist "shoma" begi harchi delet bekhad baadesh begi Omran tarafdare Ss basham inkaro midam daste to ke maaloom nist tarafdare Tiraxtur hasti ya Persepolis

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Gharar nist "shoma" begi harchi delet bekhad baadesh begi Omran tarafdare Ss basham inkaro mizaram daste to ke maaloom nist tarafdare Tiraxtur hasti ya Persepolis
        Valla dorogh chera. Man jad dar jad Persepolisiam vali vaghti Persepoliso be lajan keshidan on moftkhoraye hezbol. Chand vaghti bood ba Tiraxtur hal mikardam makhsosan vaghti Ali Karimi va Ando onja bazi mikardan. Nariman Jahan ham ye az bazikonaye morede alagham bood. Az vaghti Ghale morghi rafte onja dige aslan reghbat nadaram baziashono bebinam. Hala bad age Amir mafia dast az sare Tiraxtur bardasht va be salamati bargasht SS onvaght ye fekri mikonam. Felan Persepolis khoob bazi mikone va ashghala ro az team andakhtan biroon. Man Persepolisie moteaseb nistam va bishtar bazi khoob ro donbal mikonam va ba in team bozorg shodam.

Agha manouchehr ma ke aslan analysis nemitoonim bekonim shoma tarafdare vaghei kodom teami vali SS kheili bodar bood. Hala shoma hasha kon!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          According to Khabar Varzeshi, representatives of an Istanbul-based club will be in Iran to watch Mehdi Taremi in action againt Sepahan and for negotiations

I would be very surprised if Fener, Gala or Besiktas are interested in him. I really can't see any of them wanting him, unless he will ride the bench. They typically go for more proven players and given their fan bases, I don't know if they would even risk such a move. Definitely not Gala or Fener, maybe Besiktas.

I imagine it's one of the smaller Istanbul clubs or maybe even Gencler. They were interested in Ansarifard a few years back.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Saman Narimanjahan: "In the end of the season, I will go to Europe even with low salary."

Damesh garm!

More of our players should follow his attitude!

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=278322

Apparently, we will have to wait till 3 esfand to know if he will finally join Terek or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=278322

Apparently, we will have to wait till 3 esfand to know if he will finally join Terek or not.
                This is the right article
                http://90tv.ir/news/209204/%D8%B3%D9...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

It simply says that his last medical will take place on 3 Esfand (in three weeks). Then he can sign his contract. I don't think he will return to Iran for now.

Comment

This is becoming a mess. According to Varzesh3, Milad is still in Tehran and is waiting for his visa to Russia. Meanwhile, he is having personal training. Rah Ahan will use the transfer fee to pay the players' and coaches' wages after the game against Esteghlal, which is on March 3rd (13 Esfand). So this can take a long time.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1301634...B1%D8%A7%D9%86!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1301636...AF%D9%86%D8%AF!

Comment

from Iran to Russia to UAE to Russia to Iran...

Comment

This is becoming a mess. According to Varzesh3, Milad is still in Tehran and is waiting for his visa to Russia. Meanwhile, he is having personal training. Rah Ahan will use the transfer fee to pay the players' and coaches' wages after the game against Esteghlal, which is on March 3rd (13 Esfand). So this can take a long time.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1301634...B1%D8%A7%D9%86!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1301636...AF%D9%86%D8%AF!
                      This is fishy!

Comment

from Iran to Russia to UAE to Russia to Iran...
                        I'm surprised no one has called him and asked about his current status There are at least 10 interviews with the Rah Ahan staff and 10 different answers

I just read a bit about the visa procedures for Malta (Terek's camp) and Russia. Apparently, it takes more than 2 weeks to obatin a visa to Malta. There's no Maltese embassy in Iran, so he probably went to the UAE to obtain his visa. However, by that time, Terek has already returned back to Russia. So I think that Milad has given up his visa to Malta and returned back to Iran to get his visa to Russia. The process to obtain a visa to Russia takes at least 6 working days. He then will probably go straight to Russia.

But to be honest, this is a typical Iranian transfer to Europe
                        Last edited by 04041374; 02-03-2016, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Iran ke in hame havapeymaahe ghadimi az Rosiye kharide ye visayi nemitonan bedan be Milad? Ya poshte parde ye chize digari hast?

Didid naraft o yeho ba pirahahane yek bashgaahe chini aks migire.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I'm surprised no one has called him and asked about his current status There are at least 10 interviews with the Rah Ahan staff and 10 different answers

I just read a bit about the visa procedures for Malta (Terek's camp) and Russia. Apparently, it takes more than 2 weeks to obatin a visa to Malta. There's no Maltese embassy in Iran, so he probably went to the UAE to obtain his visa. However, by that time, Terek has already returned back to Russia. So I think that Milad has given up his visa to Malta and returned back to Iran to get his visa to Russia. The process to obtain a visa to Russia takes at least 6 working days. He then will probably go straight to Russia.

But to be honest, this is a typical Iranian transfer to Europe
                            I might sound pessimitic again but I won't be surprised if he starts to play for Rah ahan as if nothing happened
                            Hopefully it goes through

Comment

I might sound pessimitic again but I won't be surprised if he starts to play for Rah ahan as if nothing happened
                              Hopefully it goes through
                              This would be a huge embarassment for Rah Ahan since they have promised to pay the wages of players and coaches Rah Ahan players wanted to boycott today's training session since their wages haven't been paid before their next game against Saba. Now if this transfer falls through there would be no transfer fee to pay the wages and an even bigger mess in the club.
                              Last edited by 04041374; 02-03-2016, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Saeed Ramezani: "Milad's visa has still not been obtained, but it's a done deal and he is ready to play for Terek Grozny."

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1301670...B4%D8%AF%D9%87

Comment

Working...
                                X