The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    It seems that Taremi is going to extend his contract with Perspolis. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1316964...85%DB%8C<br />
    you feel very good about it.. Like me.

Comment

It seems that Taremi is going to extend his contract with Perspolis. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1316964...B1%D9%85%DB%8C
      It still doesn't say much, Persepolis is actually smart by extending his contract as they can still sell Taremi to a European team and get higher offers for him, instead of just letting him go for free. This move was expected tbh

Comment

its good for TM if taremi stays in iran one more year

Comment

Mehdi Taremi's agent reached an agreement to extend until 2018.

http://www.farsnews.com/13950124001663

In terms of transfer fee it makes sense. I just hope he doesn't decline.

Comment

The stupidest thing Taremi could do is to reject European offers and stay in Iran to wait for better offers. Hope he is not a fool as history says it all, how often do we want to repeat the same BS mistake? Take the first chance, get out of all the nonsense IR hashiye and spread your name in Europe. There you have a much higher chance to get scouted by a better team; with every year gone in Iran it will actually decrease his chances until he gets too old and it will be too late.
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

What a horrible mistake by Taremi if true.

Comment

You guys talk as if there are offers on table from European clubs and he is not accepting any of them! or that all those offers will some how disappear because he is now under contract with perspolis! he has no real offer from any where. how could he? how many international games has he played in? what's his resume?
                anyways, I am sure his contract will allow him to leave if and when there is a real offer on the table. I am certain his agent has accounted for these scenarios when drawing up his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                  You guys talk as if there are offers on table from European clubs and he is not accepting any of them! or that all those offers will some how disappear because he is now under contract with perspolis! he has no real offer from any where. how could he? how many international games has he played in? what's his resume?
                  anyways, I am sure his contract will allow him to leave if and when there is a real offer on the table. I am certain his agent has accounted for these scenarios when drawing up his contract.
                  We only assume European clubs because there was so many links to Swedish/Russian clubs during the Winter. I think Perspolis will hurt Taremi by re-signing him. They are probably seeing $$$ in transferring him, but the problem is that these Euro teams would probably want him on a free transfer to lower their investment and risk if he doesn't pan out. Persepolis trying to make some money off of him is probably going to ensure that he does not go to Europe for a while like some of our other players, if he ever goes. I'm sure he could easily sign with a decent Euro side as a free-agent for an opening contract price with a proper agent.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                    i agree..!!
                    i highly doubt that he has even gotten any European legitimate inquires much less offers..!!
                    the bs spread in iranian papers are nothing but bazar garmy spread out by his agent...!!

perhaps if he keeps getting decent minutes in TM in the next round he may get noticed by an average EU team..!? how old is he now..?

Comment

He is 23, it's either this summer or it's a bust. I'm very sad to hear he extended, I think he is one of the great Iranian players of the last 10 years, it would be a shame if he doesn't live up to his potential

Comment

AEK Athens wants Ansarifard

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...farnt-stin-aek

Comment

AEK, PAOK, Panthaniakos and Olympiacos would all be great moves for Karim.

Comment

I have a question, why is this guy named Luke Brattan on Manchester City?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Brattan

Of course he rides the bench and hasn't played one game for the team, but why would City sign him from Brisbane Roar? He seems to have barely played for the Australian national team and is 26 years old. Is this some kind of party bazi? I don't understand why we don't have 10 players at least riding the bench at Barcelona if this random Australian can get signed by a big team like Manchester City.

It just irks me that we have a player like Taremi who many think isn't even being scouted in Europe, while there are guys like this being handed opportunities at big clubs. If someone can explain to me how a player like this gets signed by Manchester City and why we cannot have players that do the same, please, enlighten me. I'd truly like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              I have a question, why is this guy named Luke Brattan on Manchester City?
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Brattan
                              Of course he rides the bench and hasn't played one game for the team, but why would City sign him from Brisbane Roar? He seems to have barely played for the Australian national team and is 26 years old. Is this some kind of party bazi? I don't understand why we don't have 10 players at least riding the bench at Barcelona if this random Australian can get signed by a big team like Manchester City.
                              It just irks me that we have a player like Taremi who many think isn't even being scouted in Europe, while there are guys like this being handed opportunities at big clubs. If someone can explain to me how a player like this gets signed by Manchester City and why we cannot have players that do the same, please, enlighten me. I'd truly like to know.
                              I doubt he will play any game for Manchester City as he didn't even play for Bolton Wanderers yet (on loan) since 2015, who are about to relegate to League One. He is set back to City's U21 team according to Transfermarkt.

Edit: Brisbane Roar is a sister club, so these weird transfers tend to happen sometimes.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...r-luke-brattan

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                I doubt he will play any game for Manchester City as he didn't even play for Bolton Wanderers yet (on loan) since 2015, who are about to relegate to League One. He is set back to City's U21 team according to Transfermarkt.
                                Samizadeh had more appearances than him[emoji14]

Comment

Working...
                                X