The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I doubt he will play any game for Manchester City as he didn't even play for Bolton Wanderers yet (on loan) since 2015, who are about to relegate to League One. He is set back to City's U21 team according to Transfermarkt.

Edit: Brisbane Roar is a sister club, so these weird transfers tend to happen sometimes.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...r-luke-brattan
    I didn't know that. It seems Korea, Japan, Qatar, China, and even Australia are finding ways to get their players into the top leagues through $$$. It seems that Iran will have to do everything the old fashioned way. Talent.

Still, it does chap my ass that other nations are handed so many opportunities and we have to grind so hard for them. It will all pay off in the end, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      I didn't know that. It seems Korea, Japan, Qatar, China, and even Australia are finding ways to get their players into the top leagues through $$$. It seems that Iran will have to do everything the old fashioned way. Talent.

Still, it does chap my ass that other nations are handed so many opportunities and we have to grind so hard for them. It will all pay off in the end, I guess.
      I'm not sure about the other countries you have mentioned, but Australian players can get to these clubs (or leagues) rather easily because of their european background, which means they all have a european passport and don't need to fulfil those tough requirements that are set for foreigners playing in Europe.

Otherwise, I agree with that these Aussie players that are moving to Europe are a shadow of the players we have in Iran.

Other examples just from the past season in Australia.

Bernie Ibini - Sydney FC to Club Brugge(Belgian champions)

Royston Griffiths - Mariners(finished second to last) to Roda JC(Eredivisie)

Tomi Juric - Western Sydney (finished last) to Roda JC

Awer Mabil - Adelaide to Midtjylland FC (Danish Champions I think)

Jimmy Jeggo- Adelaide to Sturm Graz (4th last season in Austria)

IMO, Mehdi Taremi is twice as good as each of these players, yet he extended his contract with Perspolis until 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        I'm not sure about the other countries you have mentioned, but Australian players can get to these clubs (or leagues) rather easily because of their european background, which means they all have a european passport and don't need to fulfil those tough requirements that are set for foreigners playing in Europe.

Otherwise, I agree with that these Aussie players that are moving to Europe are a shadow of the players we have in Iran.

Other examples just from the past season in Australia.

Bernie Ibini - Sydney FC to Club Brugge(Belgian champions)

Royston Griffiths - Mariners(finished second to last) to Roda JC(Eredivisie)

Tomi Juric - Western Sydney (finished last) to Roda JC

Awer Mabil - Adelaide to Midtjylland FC (Danish Champions I think)

Jimmy Jeggo- Adelaide to Sturm Graz (4th last season in Austria)

IMO, Mehdi Taremi is twice as good as each of these players, yet he extended his contract with Perspolis until 2018.

I totally agree. I hope with the new Everton owner being Iranian, our party bazi will increase. We know our players are good enough to hang, there just isn't the opportunity. If we get 1-2 players into the premier league, they will see our players succeed, like Dejagah did. Then, the flood will begin.

If Ezatollahi were Dutch, or German, or Brazilian, he would already be one of the most talked about young players in the world. The guy is a beast, and the skill he has for a guy his height and his age is ridiculous. He's already be on Bayern or Man United if he were from a country that is provided opportunities. He's going to have to beast it though, and make his way. It would be nice though for our players to start out with the good opportunities though. Hopefully that changes soon.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          It's still not a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            It's still not a done deal.
            Good to hear.

Comment

If Taremi stays at Persepolis, it should be Azmoun and Karim starting, Taremi has to take backseat

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                If Taremi stays at Persepolis, it should be Azmoun and Karim starting, Taremi has to take backseat
                why? just because he is not playing in europe?
                TM should be filled with the best XI, not the european best XI. You can say Karim should be starting over Taremi because he is better, but to say he should be starting over him just because he plays in europe is unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  why? just because he is not playing in europe?
                  TM should be filled with the best XI, not the european best XI. You can say Karim should be starting over Taremi because he is better, but to say he should be starting over him just because he plays in europe is unfair.
                  If he stays in Iran, it will show his lack of ambition and his level will automatically drop at middle term.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    If he stays in Iran, it will show his lack of ambition and his level will automatically drop at middle term.
                    if he stay in iran 1 more year, he will be in better shape and have much less travel before TM camps. i hope he stays in iran

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      if he stay in iran 1 more year, he will be in better shape and have much less travel before TM camps. i hope he stays in iran
                      Like Amiri between 2015 and now?

Comment

Samizadeh got added to FIFA if anyone didn't know..... 51 rating -___-

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          Samizadeh got added to FIFA if anyone didn't know..... 51 rating -___-
                          Yeah it's strange that he's listed as British even though he was born in Iran and hasn't played for the British youth team

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            Yeah it's strange that he's listed as British even though he was born in Iran and hasn't played for the British youth team
                            It says he's only been in England since Dec 2013 lol, I guess it's only a matter of time before they make the change...... or someone with connections on PFDC can tell them if they want to

Comment

Perspolis wants Azmoun, but he rejected the offer.

Comment

According to Khabar Varzeshi, Ahmadzadeh and Taremi are on radar of Trabzonspor and Genclerbirligi. Apparently, directors of both clubs came to Tehran alongside former Turkey NT coach Ersun Yanal and Engin Firat to watch the derby and were impressed by their performances. But it's still a rumor for now.

http://www.khabarsport.com/detail/51805/root/1006

Comment

Working...
                                X