The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    If he doesn't leave for Europe this summer he will end like Amiri. What happened to Torabi by the way? he seems he disappeared
    Which Amiri? Vahid Amiri?

The guy has 5 more caps than Taremi. His situation is also very incomparable to Taremi's. He was brought into TM in his late 20's and he is still playing decently. You can't expect a guy to show perfectly in 14 caps. He's still fairly new to the team. I just don't get this comparison as they are very different players, and Amiri isn't really doing poorly or anything. He's not been as good as his 2-8th caps, but the sample size for his performances is very small.

The guy hasn't really even had a chance to even show himself before you are already considering him some kind of failure or something. If I'm understanding the point of your post. Taremi should go to Europe, but I really don't get the seeming insult for Amiri.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Lol. Now Azmoun is linked with a move to Tractor

Lol what a joke
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Lol. Now Azmoun is linked with a move to Tractor

lol
        he could surely pass for a Sardar in that pic ..!!

on the serious note, what is his sarbazi situation like anyhow..!!
        the move sounds totally fked up but is not so far fetched if you figure in conscription mandates..!!??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          lol
          he could surely pass for a Sardar in that pic ..!!

on the serious note, what is his sarbazi situation like anyhow..!!
          the move sounds totally fked up but is not so far fetched if you figure in conscription mandates..!!??
          I was wondering how Ezatollahi and azmoun got out ? I hope they don't get screwed somehow. I'm sure they can do their sarbazi in another way.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            I was wondering how Ezatollahi and azmoun got out ? I hope they don't get screwed somehow. I'm sure they can do their sarbazi in another way.
            they got out before they turned 18.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
              they got out before they turned 18.
              Jahanbakhsh didn't, so what happens to him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Vavel article mentioning Shekari

http://www.vavel.com/en/football/pre...e-to-come.html

The second winger in question is Reza Shekari, an Iranian Under-23 international who plays for Zob Ahan, where he is contracted until 2018. Leicester's trial request for the 17-year-old was blocked by Zob Ahan's Head Coach, Yahya Golmohammadi, due to the importance of his team's remaining fixtures this season. However, it is understood that Shekari will be allowed to travel to the East Midlands this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                  Only if by 'Turkish League' you mean the top 3 teams. The rest are average and won't 'crush any team in ACL'
                  The best starting 11 in Turkish league would not only destroy they would gut the best starting 11 from ACL.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    Jahanbakhsh didn't, so what happens to him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Jahanbakhsh played for Damash, a military team if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      Jahanbakhsh played for Damash, a military team if I'm not mistaken.
                      you are mistaken, damash used to be mineral water company

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        The best starting 11 in Turkish league would not only destroy they would gut the best starting 11 from ACL.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                        Okay, that may be true. But what does it have to do with my statement? The best starting 11 would be from the top 3 teams anyway, no?

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          im sure there is a loophole in the iranian conscription system that these guys took advantage of..!!? Jahanbakhsh too..!!

i think it may be an educational exception or something as such..!!?? so long they can say they are going for further, 2ndary educational purpose of sort to oversees, then they stay maaof..!!?? or something of sort..?
                          i think Nokhodi/St. Mark knows the loophole these lot use to avoid conscription while playing overseas..!!?

Comment

Azmoun denied the conscription issue on Instagram. I can't find the comment though.

Comment

Soroush Rafiei is linked with a move to Al-Shahaniya

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1322130...86%DB%8C%D9%87

Comment

Soroush Rafiei is linked with a move to Al-Shahaniya

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1322130...86%DB%8C%D9%87
                                Soroush has Gheyrat for Iran, he is not going there.

Comment

Working...
                                X