Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any Iranian defender who is 195 cm+ in IPL or abroad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Ezzati

Comment

I really wish there was a game to watch soon, I miss watching TM play !
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        I really wish there was a game to watch soon, I miss watching TM play !
        Well, you can be sure that there'll be a lot more games to watch from here on out.

Carlos requested 50 friendlies from now to 2018. Considering the state of i.r. and their corruption, that's above average of the friendlies we used to have.

Now as far as when the next friendly will be, I'm guessing late May early June before the Qualifiers begin.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Omranzadeh is very tall, 6'4 or 6'5 if I am not mistaken. I agree with camran khan, most teams are shorter than us, and even against nigeria we didnt have a problem. I just hope we replace nekounam with someone tall.
          saied ezatollahi, the guy is tall and he is good

Comment

I've been watching and following Amin Hajmohammadi for a few seasons now and have been a huge fan since he started getting consistent playing time in Naft. As of now he would be my top candidate to be one of our new CBs but I'd also keep s tab on this tafazoli dude, saw a few highlights from him and looked impressive.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

what happened to reza haghighi?

& tafazolli for TM! we need height since we seem to focus on set pieces, crosses & counter attacks.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                I've been watching and following Amin Hajmohammadi for a few seasons now and have been a huge fan since he started getting consistent playing time in Naft. As of now he would be my top candidate to be one of our new CBs but I'd also keep s tab on this tafazoli dude, saw a few highlights from him and looked impressive.
                I think only because of his physique Tafazoli could be considered at some point so we try him or add some depth, but I'm not sure if any coach including CQ would invite a 4rth English league player unless we turn into Thailand or Afgh tomorrow lol. On the other hand we mock Iraq for having a 3rd English league player in their team

Comment

Hanif the beast. He is around 2 meters. Great in the air. But not in his top form this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    I think only because of his physique Tafazoli could be considered at some point so we try him or add some depth, but I'm not sure if any coach including CQ would invite a 4rth English league player unless we turn into Thailand or Afgh tomorrow lol. On the other hand we mock Iraq for having a 3rd English league player in their team
                    Difference is that Tafazolli MIGHT be an option for the depth while Yaser Kasim is a benchwarmer for his club and the best player of Iraq NT.

Comment

If I was just looking at the best defenders in the IPL this season (regardless of reputation and just play), I would have to say Hadi Mohammadi from Zob Ahan has been the best.
                      He was a youth member of the Damash Gilan club who produced Jahanbaksh.
                      He signed a 2 year deal with Zob Ahan and has been an integral part of their success this year.
                      He was also part of the 2013 AFC U-22 Championships that Mansourian headed. He is currently 24 years old.

Other than that Majid Heidari from Esteghlal Khuzestan has been great but he is 32 years old and Mohsen Bengar who is 35 years old and is probably his last year of playing have been the other two defensemen that I have noticed who have done a great job in the IPL this year.
                      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Hajmohammadi played terrible today. He certainly has potential, but personally I think the likes of khalilzadeh and roozbeh cheshmi are better options going forward.

Comment

Working...
                        X