Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raising the roof in Iran - FIFA article

http://www.fifa.com/newscentre/featu...315/index.html

People don't give enough credit to Hedayati who purchased all the tickets for the game to ensure a free to attend game and a full house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

How wealthy is Hedayati ??
      I know he made his money in the steel industry but what is his net worth ??

Comment

Baba, these guys must be part of some sort of a Mafia.

Wasn't Hedayati in prison last year?

Comment

Like Tony Soprano, who was in the garbage business.

Hedayati is in the Steel business.

Comment

I think it got insanely expensive for hedayati its not cheap to buy 100 000 tickets. however he will soon be the owner of the club

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hossein_Hedayati

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
              People don't give enough credit to Hedayati who purchased all the tickets for the game to ensure a free to attend game and a full house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              yea that dude got some serious dough and he loves iranian football it seems above all...!!
              damesh garm..! when IFF fked our TM players out of their WC bonuses, AK8 went to Kashani and he agreed to pay all, off course that money also got stolen by Nabi/IFF too and that was the biggest reason AK8 had a fall out and quit before AC15..!! off course, it also didnt help that goozoos in IFF to further insult and annoy AK8, they didnt buy him business class airfare to Australia, so that he could be seating with all other coaches, and forced him to seat with players instead, not to mention they never offered him contract and never paid him a dime for his services as assistant coach.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                Or perhaps, he made his money in stealing industry. But "still" credit to him for spending his money on football. He didn't have to do this.
                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                  Or perhaps, he made his money in stealing industry.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                    Or perhaps, he made his money in stealing industry. But "still" credit to him for spending his money on football. He didn't have to do this.

Comment

Working...
                    X