CQ press conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ press conference

CQ is now expressing his views in a press conference.

So far he said that he had handed his resignation before friendly with Sweden.

It's impossible to reach the targets with the current financial and administrative issues.

No solutions have been found for the problems so far.

isna.ir/fa/news/94012509572/کی-روش-تاکنون-هیچ-راه-حلی-درمورد-مسایل-ایجاد
    Note: this report will be updated.
    http://www.mehrnews.com/news/2534437...ست

He says nothing has changed and there's no solution.

The preparation is on last minute basis.

His resignation has not been accepted that's why he is still under contract with IFF, bit he can't fulfill his commitment under current circumstances.

He's also very upset that they wanted to hold his passport after returning to Iran.

The financial problems are unresolved. It is unclear who will support us.

There are people who interfere in the technical side of the things.

Some are making decisions on my behalf without letting me know. What wouldyou expect?

He doesn't feel being respected.
    He sayshe's not even allowed to select the players he wants( probably referring to slireza and sardar)

He intended to include karimi and nekounam into his technical staff.

Kafashian told him to continue and see how it goes for now

Apparently they tried to impose an assistant coach.

He doesn't want any interference from elsewhere, although generally agrees with kafashian.

"You can't put a cheetah next to scorpions and snakes, yet expect it survive"

He then describes some ridiculous stories about TM trips to bahrain, uzbekistan and indonesia, like not having visa, hotel reservation or appropriate kits. He states the manger/caretaker( i think torabian) was more interested in bringing his friends along.
    And now he tells CQ he doesn't meet the standards.

We can continue only if there will be commitment, not empty promises.

This manager only pretends to do his job.

He called portuguese people being pirates.

He even boycotted dejagah and gucci's case and if it wasn't for Cqs efforts they woulxn't be playing for iran until now.

These people follow their own interest rather than national interests.

He regrets that iran the first ranked asian team was not represented at the draw.
    He also feel being a hostage of the authorities, re tax, etc

According to farsnews he will discontinue his cooperation with IFF.
    http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940124001120

Comment

wait, I thought it was 100% he's gonna stay, and eveything was done?

Comment

What is going on?

Comment

He had another meeting with kafashian today. It doesn't sound good so far.

Comment

Ouch that hurts

Comment

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940125000777
              Kafashian states he remains our coach

Comment

lol, bye bye Russia...

Comment

Dahanemono service kardan!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940125000777
                    Kafashian states he remains our coach
                    of all human beings, he's the only one in the world you can never trust...

Comment

Looks like we are going to have to watch this game of ''to stay or not to stay'' till June.... so typical

Comment

Baba he's staying...end of story. For four years we have seen this drama. This is the only way to put pressure on IFF officials, call a press conference and expose them in public.

He never said he was leaving, his words were " I have still not gotten an official offer to remain from the IFF highlighting our talks ", at this time...with these circumstances, It is impossible to continue.

Just give it a rest..the guy is staying. If he was leaving, he'd be gone last week, there's no reason for him to stay in Iran and call press conferences and such.

Comment

I am not happy with the way IFF and CQ have handled this...too many false promises, back and forth, and so on. You guys will give me crap, and yes I believe IFF is more to blame...but at this stage in the game if CQ wants out, and wants to leave, then just do it. Rip it off like a band-aid, don't prolong this mess. CQ by now knows who he is dealing with...chances of either side (especially IFF) changing is very unlikely.
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I'm not liking this shit show either and don't really care who's to blame - the situation is not good for TM and that's the only thing I care about.

You can read the whole interview here on V3, but don't expect to understand what's going on - he basically says he wants to stay, has to stay because of his contract, but can not continue!!! I have no clue what that means or where it leaves us:

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...A7%D9%8A%D8%AA!

Comment

At the end he said "it's time to unite."

That doesn't sound too bad either

Comment

Working...
                              X