Clear All

Game ends 2-2!
    Extratime plus Penaliteeees

Comment

they lost on penalites

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        FC KIA 2-2! CHE GOLI ZADAN BACHEHA!
        I was watching when they scored the 2nd goal. I saw there were only 2 viewers. Safe to say we are hardcore Kia fans haha.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
          I was watching when they scored the 2nd goal. I saw there were only 2 viewers. Safe to say we are hardcore Kia fans haha.
          I was actually watcing on the PC while not being logged in, so it doesnt bump up the numbers. so it was porbably 3 guys then

Comment

FCKIA u13 were knocked in quarterfinals of the Plomelin tournament in France after 1-0 loss to Rennes ( eventual runners up) . They beat many french academy teams and also Sao Paulo academy from Brazil.
            They finished with the highest scoring attack in the tournament (25 goals) and Saeid Mohammadi was the top scorer.

Barcelona won the lennart Johansson trophy. However Erfan Gholami finished as top scorer with 6 goals.

Overall another successful showing in international tournaments for the academy. Also the team in lennart johannson cup were without top scorer hajizadeh.

Comment

Ill make sure to go and watch them and record them in the Gothia Cup if they end up playing there.

Comment

both teams (u15 and u13) have now landed safely in Germany. They will be playing their respective age groups of Hamburg's academy in friendly matches.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUr5N45Dgtx/

I think they will also have multiple training sessions with hamburg coaches at their facilities ( probably some of the same guys that visited iran to run some sessions)

Comment

Amazing. These kids are learning life lessons way beyond football.

Dameh Mahdavikia garm. His vision.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Amazing. These kids are learning life lessons way beyond football.

Dameh Mahdavikia garm. His vision.
                    Biggest ambassador for Iranian football at the moment, and one of the few guys actually paving the way for future talent to shine. If only we had a 100 more of him in IFF
                    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Ill make sure to go and watch them and record them in the Gothia Cup if they end up playing there.
                      They will not participate in the gothia cup because we (parsian) couldnt get the sum for that tournament.
                      TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                        They will not participate in the gothia cup because we (parsian) couldnt get the sum for that tournament.
                        Ah fuck :/ that sucks how much was it that you guys needed?

Comment

I was attending all their games in Sweden. I'm very impressed but I think they should really work on with these kids are the physical condition because it was the main difference between these kids and other teams. Dame hamashon garm. Kheili hal kardim. Shahram jan, dame toam garm, kheili zahmat keshidi vasashon.

Comment

Kia realized that the only way to set up anything successful in terms of youth football in iran is to make sure it has no ties to IFF. And ofc he was right. Incompetent, corrupt, and broke motherfuckers can't even arrange decent friendlies for TM let alone get youth teams out to europe every three months to play like of barcelona, Bayern , etc.

Comment

Ah fuck :/ that sucks how much was it that you guys needed?
                              We needed about 70,000 kr for gothia cup

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                I was attending all their games in Sweden. I'm very impressed but I think they should really work on with these kids are the physical condition because it was the main difference between these kids and other teams. Dame hamashon garm. Kheili hal kardim. Shahram jan, dame toam garm, kheili zahmat keshidi vasashon.
                                merci essi jan. kari nakardim. az a iranian football fans vazifam bod

Comment

Working...
                                X