Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learn more about Mohammad Mayeli Kohan, TM #1 critis......loss to Turkamnistan!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learn more about Mohammad Mayeli Kohan, TM #1 critis......loss to Turkamnistan!!!!

آیا میدانستید تیم* ترکمنستان که همه از ضعیف بودنش می*گویند (و البته کماکان خواهند گفت!!), در سال ۱۹۹۶ در دو بازی ,تیم* ملی* ایران با سرمربیگری محمد مایلی کهن را شکست داده؟

تركمن*ها به لطف اين ۲ پيروزي مقابل تيم مايلي*كهن به ركوردي مقابل ايران دست يافته*اند كه تيم*هايي همچون ژاپن، كره، عربستان، استراليا و .... ندارند.
    عرض کردیم که بدانید, چون از فردا اگر کیروش سرمربی بماند دلواپسان مخصوصاً خود آقای مایلی کهن انتقادها کارشناسانه*شان را دوباره شروع خواهند کرد که قسمتی* از آن* ایجاد توقع در بین مردم برای پیروزی*های پر گل برابر همین تیمها و البته ژاپن و کره و استرالیا و امارات خواهد بود و نوید صعود آسان به جام جهانی* !!

he was a terrible coach back then in 1996 and he still is.

Comment

MK should be put in charge of a mid-table Azadegan team. That way he won't do much damage.
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Why are they asking his views about every thing? He only creates trouble

Comment

He is not CQ's #1 critic. He is just a moron who is against CQ and you CQ fanboys keep using him to discredit the anti-CQ camp.

I understand the guy is full of sh*t and CQ is 10 times better than him. But that is not to say that CQ is a king and anyone who criticizes him is like MK (ie mentally unstable).

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
            He is not CQ's #1 critic. He is just a moron who is against CQ and you CQ fanboys keep using him to discredit the anti-CQ camp.

I understand the guy is full of sh*t and CQ is 10 times better than him. But that is not to say that CQ is a king and anyone who criticizes him is like MK (ie mentally unstable).
            What is a "fanboy"?
            sigpic

Comment

خداداد عزیزی، مربی تیم شهرداری تبریز هم به دلیل رفتار غیر ورزشی با داور بازی به توبیخ کتبی و پرداخت ۱۰ میلیون ریال جریمه نقدی محکوم شد.
              به دلیل تخلف عزیزی، مدیرعامل تیم آلومینیوم هرمزگان و فحاشی به داور بازی، وی به ۱۰۰ میلیون ریال جریمه نقدی محکوم شد. همچنین تیم شهرداری اردبیل به دلیل داشتن ۵ بازیکن اخطاری باید ۳۰ میلیون ریال جریمه نقدی پرداخت کن

THese are just a few of the Critics of CQ and NT. Not bad to review some of their resume for reference.

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                What is a "fanboy"?
                who ever likes CQ and supports CQ is his fanboy- Clipsport

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                  keep using him to discredit the anti-CQ camp.
                  Definitely agree with this.

They purposely use Ghalenoie and Mayeli as the alternative of CQ!
                  I'm against CQ staying but that doesn't mean I want Ghalenoie!! I think we should look for a better foreign coach who is cheaper and plays an offensive style of Football.

Comment

Gotta love these innocent souls worried about the money spent on coaches It's like they think if CQ hadn't gotten it this money would have been spent on our youth programs, infrastructure or anything even remotely related to football We had cheaper coaches prior to CQ. So where are those nice youth programs and fancy stadiums built with the money we didn't spend on expensive coaches? I'm sure Naghshe Jahan's opening would have been pushed up to 2045 instead of 2070 if we paid CQ a little less.

And I especially love the fantasies of a better foreign coach who is not only going to cost us less, but will also stay long term and get along just fine with the incompetence, corruption and complete chaos that IR wraps into a nice package and calls "management"

You guys should definitely send these ideas to those fools on the national team. Those guys are too busy playing professionally to know what they're talking about. Since MK kinda crapped on his own credibility with the whole Crazy Homeless Guy impersonation, the job to enlighten the masses falls on your shoulders fellas. And wisen up that Golmohammadi character while you're at it. His team is hands down the best in the league yet he supports that CQ clown for some insane reason! Makes no sense. They've probably threatened his family or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
                      آیا میدانستید تیم* ترکمنستان که همه از ضعیف بودنش می*گویند (و البته کماکان خواهند گفت!!), در سال ۱۹۹۶ در دو بازی ,تیم* ملی* ایران با سرمربیگری محمد مایلی کهن را شکست داده؟

تركمن*ها به لطف اين ۲ پيروزي مقابل تيم مايلي*كهن به ركوردي مقابل ايران دست يافته*اند كه تيم*هايي همچون ژاپن، كره، عربستان، استراليا و .... ندارند.
                      عرض کردیم که بدانید, چون از فردا اگر کیروش سرمربی بماند دلواپسان مخصوصاً خود آقای مایلی کهن انتقادها کارشناسانه*شان را دوباره شروع خواهند کرد که قسمتی* از آن* ایجاد توقع در بین مردم برای پیروزی*های پر گل برابر همین تیمها و البته ژاپن و کره و استرالیا و امارات خواهد بود و نوید صعود آسان به جام جهانی* !!
                      with the golden generation and lost twice to turkmenistan twice,with all due respect the turkemans, what a disaster, we have never beaten them before, and Mk THE CLOWN has lost twice to them, they arent even that strong

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post

I'm against CQ staying but that doesn't mean I want Ghalenoie!! I think we should look for a better foreign coach who is cheaper and plays an offensive style of Football.
                        give an example?iran has no infustructure, no friendlies, who wanna come and coach for cheap, we are talking about a coach same as cq, not some crappy balkan coach,a good coach name one

Comment

we play turkmenistan 4 time, 2 lost and 2 draw, how bad that can get!

Comment

Everyone just go and make a list of the Pro & Contra "CQ Camp". Then you will see the huge difference in class, education, qualification, experience... The very only worthy critic of CQ I can think of is Hashemian, he has all the right to share his opinion and therefore can be taken serious - however VH just has a different approach to the game and even said we did not make use of CQ properly.

A bunch of MK or GN lovers call us fanboys for supporting the probably only professional & international respect person we have. MK basically represents the whole Anti-CQ (or more Anti-TM) camp with his blatant lies and twisted facts, that's why he gets mentioned that often. A real federation would offer him medical help, this guy has serious mental issues. This is not an insult, he really is mentally unstable.
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post

So lets assess this situation according to you,

You have less than 3 months to the WC/Asian cup championship Qualifying games and you are suggesting that we get:

- A better coach than CQ
                              - WHo is cheaper in price
                              - Plays more offensive football (even though we have no true and stablished offensive players coming out of our shitty league)
                              - To come in and do magic with no resources and no support from Iranian coaches or IFF or Vezarat-e varzesh in less than 3 months...

Right?

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X