No announcement yet.

WHICH TEAM WIN (IRAN PERSIAN GULF LEAGUE) 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Sepahan will win so that my favorite player can lift the cup again.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      PP will win the league but on the other side of the table
      Not funny at all. If that happen I stop following IPL. Do you remember the time Esteghlal went to third league!? I heard all esteghlali fans were mad including one of my uncles! Apparently, it was the dark times of Eteghalalis! I don't want to see either Sepahan, Teraxtor, Perspolis, Foolad and Esteghlal to relegate to Azadegan league. Esteghlal and Persepolis have at least some millions fans and any one relegating means the sadness of those millions Iranians.

Comment

I'm a Sepahan fan but we have a terrible tendency of losing matches which we should win. While Sepahan has the easiest schedule (on paper), nothing is yet guaranteed.

Comment

By the way if Sepahan wins Faraki has proved to be the best Iranian coach at the moment. He was also the coach of Foolad last year.

Comment

Who cares who wins it...happy to see the resurgance of Zob Ahan...nice to be far from the relegation zone!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Who cares who wins it...happy to see the resurgance of Zob Ahan...nice to be far from the relegation zone!
              Their past 3 seasons were pretty rough and I'm glad it's finally over. Next year hopefully they'll compete for the title alongside Sepahan

Comment

All the way Traxtor. Ando should have this one. He might not play in Iran after this season. I hope he doesn't join another Qatari club.

Comment

Tractor have 6 games in 24 days and that is with traveling to UAE. That gives them in average 4 days to rest between each game. Really tough schedule.. Haven't checked the schedule for Naft and Foolad but I guess that should be a similar schedule.

So thats a huge advantage for Sepahan who don't have CHL to bother them.
                  Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

I've never rooted against an Iranian team but I genuinely hope this joke of a team called Tractor loses all their games and doesn't qualify for the acl so they don't embarrass Iran once again.

Comment

Hopefully not Tractor. I also somehow hope that they won't qualify for ACL, tired of their terrible portrayal of Iran. Even GN's SS would be a much better representative.

Comment

Hopefully not Tractor. I also somehow hope that they won't qualify for ACL, tired of their terrible portrayal of Iran. Even GN's SS would be a much better representative.
                        Yeah sure. Enayati could have scored 10 goals by now!Be real SS is struggling to win a match and now you want to represent IPL in ACL!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          Yeah sure. Enayati could have scored 10 goals by now!Be real SS is struggling to win a match and now you wan to represent IPL in ACL!
                          Your point? Persepolis is struggling to stay in the league, where are they in the ACL? Far from being an SS fan but at least they made the semis in ACL 2 years ago only losing to Seoul. What has Tractor done in Asia except humiliating Iran the last couple of years? Enayati probably would do a better job in 20 min against these guys than Tractor in the last 3 years.

Comment

Your point? Persepolis is struggling to stay in the league, where are they in the ACL? Far from being an SS fan but at least they made the semis in ACL 2 years ago only losing to Seoul. What has Tractor done in Asia except humiliating Iran the last couple of years? Enayati probably would do a better job in 20 min against these guys than Tractor in the last 3 years.
                            Are you serious or only joking? SS current team isn't better than Traxtor! Btw, are you Enayati's nephew or perhaps grandchild by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              Are you serious or only joking? SS current team isn't better than Traxtor! Btw, are you Enayati's nephew or perhaps grandchild by any chance?
                              SS or Sepahan are much better ACL representatives than Tractor and most likely would've easily finished at least 2nd in this group. Tractor is the worst Iranian representative in the champions league in current times by far, whether you like it or not. And I am Enayati.

Comment

SS or Sepahan are much better ACL representatives than Tractor and most likely would've easily finished at least 2nd in this group. Tractor is the worst Iranian representative in the champions league in current times by far, whether you like it or not. And I am Enayati.
                                So your last name is Enayati or Kalantar Zand?!

Comment

Working...
                                X