No announcement yet.

WHICH TEAM WIN (IRAN PERSIAN GULF LEAGUE) 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol you guys are just to much seriously. Do you think all British people are sitting and going like ah fuck arsenal i hope they enver win cause they suck in the CL and ruin englands reputation?

Comment

Sepahan 100%

Comment

Comment

نفت تهران و سپاهان

امیدست نفت تهران قهرمان شود. اگر سپاهان هم قهرمان شود خوبست. تراکتور و فولاد که هر دو در آسیا آبروریزی کردند و هیچکدام شایسته قهرمانی ایران نیستند

Comment

امیدست تراکتور قهرمان شود.اما اگر نفت تهران هم قهرمان شود خوبست.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              I've never rooted against an Iranian team but I genuinely hope this joke of a team called Tractor loses all their games and doesn't qualify for the acl so they don't embarrass Iran once again.
              You just have a problem with Azarbaijan. You said in another group that Tractor should represent Azarbaijan instead of Iran and chert og pert like that. Tractor have had the highest level in IPL through the hole season together with Naft and this is a fact. They have been the most scoring team and they have the topscorer of the league with only 1 TM player.

What did Foolad do not to get criticized? At least Tractor won a game in ACL and drawed another which gives them 4 points. Foolad haven't won a single game in ACL yet but still Tractor is the one who get criticized. Foolad have only scored 1 goal in the 5 ACL games this year, tractor have scored 5. I think your problem is political and not based on facts
              Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

There are 17 people on this board who understand football (and I am one of them - having played with some national team level players in my life I am not surprised by my own understanding of the game)

Unless you voted for Sepahan because you are Isfahani and just cheering on your team.

Comment

Tractor will....choke as usual! Congrats to Sepahani's although next year it will be different! FAGHAT ZOB AHAN!
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                  X