Shojaei's and Pooladi's club relegated to the 2nd division of Qatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shojaei's and Pooladi's club relegated to the 2nd division of Qatar

So, Al-Shahaniya are relegated to the 2nd division of Qatar while Gucci's team survived.

What's next for our players?

I think (hope) Masoud will find a team in Spain and Pooladi goes back to Iran if he has no European offers.

Gucci should get his ass back to any other European team anyway. I hope Charlton Athletic releases him so that another club buys him.

Anyone knows what is the situation of their contracts? Are they allowed to leave now the season is over in Qatar?

Discuss it here.

It's pretty sad, but I can't really say they have anyone to blame but themselves.

The Persian Gulf leagues are a one way ticket - players go there to die! It would be a miracle to see even the best players from the best teams in those leagues go to Europe, let alone from a relegated team.

Realistically, they should try and sign up with a better team there or in the UAE or better yet come back to Iran (Mehrdad has to fix his sarbazi issue first - he can't run away forever).

Comment

I don't think Masoud will go back, it's pretty late on in his career and he will likely want to cash out his last few years, which will make an Emarati or Qatari team the likely next destination. Pooladi won't go back to iran because of all the issues he has and I also can't picture him going to Europe....he's caleable of it but I'm affrraid he is forgotten about at this point.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I copied my post from the Persian Gulf Legionnaires thread to give my opinion:

Shojaei is not going to play in the 2nd division of Qatar.

In an interview recently, he stated that he is not happy in Qatar at all.

It is very likely that he will move back to a Spanish club or somewhere else in South Europe (Greece or Turkey). Plenty of teams are willing to offer him a contract. Question is if he wants to accept a relatively low-wage.

If anything, this relegation is good news!

Comment

As I said he prefers Spain. But then it depends on the offers he gets
          Masoud dislikes Turkey if I'm not mistaken
          Iran is the last country he would play in

Comment

I wish Gucci and Dejagah teams had relegated so they leave Qatar for good.

Comment

Pouladi returns to Iran after this year.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                Pouladi returns to Iran after this year.
                Good. So he will be playing for Abu Muslim or Malavan.

Comment

Shameful

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    As I said he prefers Spain. But then it depends on the offers he gets
                    Masoud dislikes Turkey if I'm not mistaken
                    Iran is the last country he would play in
                    I have always been thinking about why our players didn't get any offers from turkish clubs or try to get more relations to turkish football..
                    IPL clubs have had summer camps in Turkey in the previous years and played against different turkish clubs, but it seems nobody would like to pursue a career in Turkey. Why is that? I mean, they have clubs in Champions League and EL every year and they have pretty big stars in there league.

They have a good league, it's close to Iran, their food are pretty similar and it's a muslim country. If turkish clubs want our players, I think they should definitely go for it
                    Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Pooladi next season

Comment

Hahahaha.. laughable... and people doubt that the arabs are buying our players to stop there progress. These players deserve nothing more than this because they are not willing to work as hard as Sardar and JB.. Loosers!

Comment

Its so funny how people whine and complain and wish players would go to Europe first, then to Arab leagues at the end of their careers.

Masoud does exactly that, playing many years in La Liga, and even playing in Adelente. Now finally in his last couple years he decided to make some big money and people are still choked.

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                            I have always been thinking about why our players didn't get any offers from turkish clubs or try to get more relations to turkish football..
                            IPL clubs have had summer camps in Turkey in the previous years and played against different turkish clubs, but it seems nobody would like to pursue a career in Turkey. Why is that? I mean, they have clubs in Champions League and EL every year and they have pretty big stars in there league.

They have a good league, it's close to Iran, their food are pretty similar and it's a muslim country. If turkish clubs want our players, I think they should definitely go for it
                            Our players get interest from Turkish teams, but they simply can't match the $$$ offered in PG leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              Its so funny how people whine and complain and wish players would go to Europe first, then to Arab leagues at the end of their careers.

Masoud does exactly that, playing many years in La Liga, and even playing in Adelente. Now finally in his last couple years he decided to make some big money and people are still choked.
                              Pas ghalat karde to Team melli bazi mikoneh..

Comment

Working...
                              X