No announcement yet.

Shojaei's and Pooladi's club relegated to the 2nd division of Qatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to the people who are saying masoud and pooladi should go to UAE. the UAE league is not any better than the qatari league, but most importantly Iran football federation has banned Iranian players from joining the UAE league for using the false name of the Persian gulf in their league's official name.

Comment

edited

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Masoud played 101 games for Osasuna in La Liga, he was not good enough to play in Europe?

OK.
        He is right though. He didnt say anything wrong. Masoud played 101 games few years ago, today he is 30. I doubt any la liga club would buy him now, even if he has the quality to play there for a year or two more. Only shot for him is to go back to liga adelante. the rest of them are simply not good enough or do not have the right age to move to Europe, except for Dejagah. Not even Gucci, only reason he might return will be cause he is still a Charlton player. And even if Gucci returns I expect nothing more than playing in some 2nd division by him.

Comment

Interesting things is, the famous spanish newspaper, Vavel, just did an article on Masoud, two days ago praising him to high heavens.

This is how the article starts : "In this chapter we exrojillos by the World starring the Iranian midfielder Masoud Shojaei Soleimani, who played for CA Osasuna from 2008 until 2013, during which time he left a good memory in the hobby."

http://www.vavel.com/es/futbol/osasu...d-shojaei.html

Comment

It says, the fans of UD Las Palmas called him "Messiud"

Masoud is one of the most under appreciated TM players of all time, mostly because he never played for Persepolis or Esteghlal

Comment

Masud should have stayed in Las Palmas. They are in Spainfirst div NeXT year

Comment

^He had a great season in Las Palmas. I remember the fans were shocked that such a player played in lige adelante. I honestly believe he can play another season of la liga football, but it is a totally different questions whether some club will buy him or not. Which I don't think they will.

Comment

Once he will be gone from TM those who bash Messiud will miss his vision, technics, passes and European topclass pedigree.

He is one of the most successful Iranians in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    Interesting things is, the famous spanish newspaper, Vavel, just did an article on Masoud, two days ago praising him to high heavens.

This is how the article starts : "In this chapter we exrojillos by the World starring the Iranian midfielder Masoud Shojaei Soleimani, who played for CA Osasuna from 2008 until 2013, during which time he left a good memory in the hobby."

Nice article, they speak about his whole career, how he was first signed by Osasuna from Neku's recommendation, was recognized in his first season by being a great dribbler suffering from inconsistency. And he had the worst thing that could happen to a player with his severe injury in 2011 which put him aside for 474 days. It says that the new coach of Osasuna did not want him anymore, he was nicknamed "Messiud" by fans ("Masoud"), he went to 2nd division where he made the play-offs and finally to Qatar where he achieved his first ever hat-trick.

Pretty nice to see Vavel write an exclusive article about him. But they don't really praise him here, it's more of a neutral summary of his career.

Comment

It is not our problem when he makes wrong decisions picking garbage Qatari clubs for money! Now Gucci is facing the same problem. Shojai and Pooladi can only join another Qatari club from 1 division or come back to IPL.

Comment

Masoud Shojaei - great player, in and outside the pitch. You guys have to meet him once

Hope he returns back to Spain

Comment

I remember Shojai goal to South Korea when Qotbi was at helm. He needs to get the f out of Qatari league as soon as possible. Ali Karimi wasted 5 years of his life in UAE too.

Comment

I am not woried about Masoud though. He can leave Qatar any moment to join a Spanish team in Liga Adelante since he is obviously a star there. I remember Zaragoza and Numancia wanting him.

I'd actually say he is La Liga material, but his age won't be getting him many offers. My bet would be some bottom teams like Levante or Elche at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              I am not woried about Masoud though. He can leave Qatar any moment to join a Spanish team in Liga Adelante since he is obviously a star there. I remember Zaragoza and Numancia wanting him.

I'd actually say he is La Liga material, but his age won't be getting him many offers. My bet would be some bottom teams like Levante or Elche at best.
                              I saw Shojaei shining against a good european team with TM (Sweden) and against Chile while playing in a bottom qatari league. I saw him shoking more than 10 times in row with TM against crappy asian teams aswell as world class team while being good in Spain la liga.

I prefer him to stay in Qatar and play well with TM that the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                I saw Shojaei shining against a good european team with TM (Sweden) and against Chile while playing in a bottom qatari league. I saw him shoking more than 10 times in row with TM against crappy asian teams aswell as world class team while being good in Spain la liga.

I prefer him to stay in Qatar and play well with TM that the opposite.
                                good observation.
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X